Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
Re: Sacred Mir (Heroes)

server still down :/ can any 1 get hold of todd and let him know?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

2 days 2 disconnects doesn't seem too promising if it is a serious server kinda needs sorted asap.

but over all not a bad server

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Hosted on his home pc. Aint gonna buy and pay for a dedi for 20 ppl.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

It's been up like 3-4 days, will be back up soon todd is one most active people left in Mir, i'm sure he will over come this problem.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

I'll definitely be giving this a shot in the next few days when I get some free time! /Bench

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

While its down and theres a few ppl on this thread, will make some notes and would encourage others to do the same.PastBichon/Prajna Island need a teleport adding to the Tele NPC's (Maybe just PI, PB accessable by TimeStone)PastBichon needs the town NPC's adding.Past Bichon needs minimaps and rt's enabling in deeper floors.RTZ wasnt tbolting although i think this was fixed, not sure.Id like to see benes splash dropping from most bosses, atleast if no item is gained can play with those. Cleared all IWT's after drop improvement and got 1 bene.Move TM to BW sz although think this is being done.Move the essentials NPC to BW sz.Increase pot bundle costs to remove gold from server. Personally sitting on 18m and it just keeps growing. Pot bunnies are like 4k? Make them 20k or no economy will form around. Sorry for wall of text, i type it out in paragraphs but it ignores them for some reason, anyone can offer fix for this be appreciated >.<

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Quick Update: Trust merchant + OmaKingSpirit now ingame!

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012

todd have u done much work to the files..? just i know theres about a billion exploitable bugs in the heroes files lol :P ... if it aint too buggy i'll certainly give it a whirl :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

todd have u done much work to the files..? just i know theres about a billion exploitable bugs in the heroes files lol :P ... if it aint too buggy i'll certainly give it a whirl :)

I have done a lot of work on these files, am yet to see anyone exploiting and im pretty active. If you do spot anything be sure to let me know.

Update:

Smelting -
Smelting has been added to the server, you can now destroy any unwanted items for GameGold. GameGold will be spent on a range of useful features, a few examples are; Group KingsRoom Teleports, Gems and Buffing Potions.. the list of features will be added to later today when i wake up :P

Gem Exchanging -
A simple feature, you can trade 2 unwanted gems for one of your choice. At the moment you can only trade Magic+Soul gem for a bravery etc. When I wake up ill add other combinations to this NPC. Eventually this NPC will offer the service to trade say 3x normal gem for a +2 gem etc.

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014

im having trouble downloading, when i click on the link i get to the site but it just has "starting" in the little cloud and has been like tht now for the last 30 mins any help would be appreciated

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
dont be ruining this thread with arguements please, go talk trash somewhere else, this server is a goof for fun server

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
down again.

not sure if it was on my side but my net still worked but got lagged out. sorted now

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Lol stupid server todds letting power go to his head, banned me and another person for no reason, down to people saying "We cheat" he didnt even evstigate at all just straight up banned your a joke todd mate couldn't hack i was raping ur server so had to delete my char wid all my kit on lol

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Lol stupid server todds letting power go to his head, banned me and another person for no reason, down to people saying "We cheat" he didnt even evstigate at all just straight up banned your a joke todd mate couldn't hack i was raping ur server so had to delete my char wid all my kit on lol

i watched u in observer running through ZT 7th at 200x speed or w.e. I also have a screeny of the other guy even admitting to cheating aswell. You know you cheated so why try and act innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.