Amtek Mir III

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
says its gonna take 20 mins to download then moves to 12 hours.. for 663 mb download iv never had this problem before can i use someone else's client?

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
i only got the HL n launcher the few of the main folder files from the download, had to use different servers data n maps. Says detecting when i open launcher ;/

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Main client is on the first page.... Got all data and map files in there.

Extract the client on the website into file and u should be able to connect.

I have just uploaded a different to the website.

I know what was wrong and you will be able to connect ill upload it again now. :)

sorry guys my mistake.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
the client has 2 servers on sting and this and it says sting is online and this isn't

no idea why the download's aren't made out to be clear..

iv played plenty of servers and i have no idea whats going on or what files to download iv downloaded on and put your launcher ect in and it comes up sting is online and yours is offine for some reason.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
found a way to get online thanks to a mate - go into listmake and change IP adress to - 176.250.77.72

also go into the Mir3 text doc and change IP to 176.250.77.72 aswell.

all thaty does it say server online but now i cant seem to get past the launcher part :/ keeps reloading launcher clicking play.

okay im online when you click launcher close the main Amtek folder and works fine for some reason.

Last edited:

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
found a way to get online thanks to a mate - go into listmake and change IP adress to - 176.250.77.72

also go into the Mir3 text doc and change IP to 176.250.77.72 aswell.

all thaty does it say server online but now i cant seem to get past the launcher part :/ keeps reloading launcher clicking play.

okay im online when you click launcher close the main Amtek folder and works fine for some reason.

+1 that works but i got wrong maps and cant move more then 5 steps

could u not upload your full server?

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Which download do we use ???? u gave us a link to 3 clients .....

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
yeh in all fairness m8 ive downloaded and installed dozens of servers but this is a bit complicated =/ could you do a step by step for example
- Download A
- Install B
- Install C

cheers man, im blindly downloading at the moment =X

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
cheers bud il give it a go now :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 PM ----------

bud im getting a little annoyed now i cant get this working >.< i did as you said, downloaded the mir_full_install_121, and extracted mir amtek into that, however wen i load launcher up i have to put the name of the server as 'sting' and when i click update it doesnt work, i can log into the game fine but im in complete darkness with no map + unable to move??

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 PM ----------

i hate it when things dont work. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.