Phantom mir2 heroes Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
Welcome to Phantom Mir2 - Heroes

Server is in
live stage

Ip Address = 151.229.79.164

Server Name
= Phantom Mir2 - heroes
Server Spec =
AMD Athlon
(tm) II x3 435 tripple core Processor
Memory = 4.00 GB (3.75 GB Usable)

The server is hosted on a PC dedicated to the game

Exp rate = Med Rate
Starting Level = 0
Starting Gold = 0

FaceBook =
https://www.facebook.com/groups/393898697422361/

Auto-patch Download =
http://www.soulsmir.com/AutoPatch.rar

FullClient Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hh54yliha8nq0ds/Phantom.7z

Phantom Mir2 - heroes

Is a med Rate server.
It uses the classic items and caves from the Euro .
There will be 2 GMS in game ( Phantom and Admin )

Phantom Mir2 - -heroes (Items / Caves / Mobs)

has alot items, Caves and Monsters to hunt and collect.
Each cave has the chance of getting rare kits .

Quests

There will be 3 types of quests

1) Killcount - these you will need to access by @Quest and will bring up a quest page

2) Collection - these you will need to access by @Quest and will bring up a quest page

3) mini Quest - these will be available from NPCs in town,

Some Features

Gem and orbs -- Done by npc so when you find a gem or orb take it to the npc and he will gem or orb your item

horses npc -- to gain a horse you will need a rid-on token that come from the bosses

BattleGround -- Any level can enter in there but uyou will need a grp of 3 with the correct items

posionwoods -- there will be 3 sets of level caves low , med , and
high level
people

attachment.php

FrozenDomian -- You need a item to enter here

attachment.php

Masters Room -- here you find 3
masters of
the mir world tao , warrior , and wizard

attachment.php

GameGold Shop

Game shop
is in game for the poeple that donate to the server
it will only give you the things listed below and will be no items

GameGold =£1 per 100gg

ExpBoosters -- Range from 1000gg - 30000gg
Buffs -- Range from 100gg - 800gg
Torches -- Range from 300 - 450
ClassPacks -- Range from 1500gg - 3000gg

Also there will be a lot more to come when server is live its all been added to the server ready for upgrades
hope you all like the server if there is any problems bugs errors please feel free to speak to one of the gms
in game or on the facebook page.

Last edited:

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
Autopatch is fine i have tested it and all works

make sure you have the newist java and winrar on your lappy or pc

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
It's fine now it was fine, it stopped half way through the client then would not connect after but is fixed now.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
goodluck, keep a constant eye out for cheats, they will be all over ur server like a rash :(

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
goodluck, keep a constant eye out for cheats, they will be all over ur server like a rash :(

Lol says the guy banning people for being faster than him and his friends. Most your user count will be here now I'm betting. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Takes like a full 2 minutes to get a full effect of a medium health potion. You can easily get level 40 without finding any spells. Most bosses have insane agility so don't think about solo'ing a boss even at level 40.

Last edited:

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
bosses have been lowed i am going to see if can put in faster pots but need to find out how to do

@Mystickiller

like i said in game you are useing speed hack and have been worned 2 twice for . i spent a gd time watching you .you was very fast and when i said to you about your speed you stoped and then was hitting slower .

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:13 AM ----------

bosses have been lowed i am going to see if can put in faster pots but need to find out how to do

@Mystickiller

like i said in game you are useing speed hack and have been worned 2 twice for . i spent a gd time watching you .you was very fast and when i said to you about your speed you stoped and then was hitting slower .

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA

@Mystickiller

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:13 AM ----------

@Mystickiller

Dude what are you talking about? I haven't even played this server yet so I don't know where your getting your info from.

I'd very much appreciated if you checked your facts nexts time before slandering my forum name. Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Are level 50 goldenpattern boots going to be sorted ststs 0-1 :S