Phantom mir2 heroes Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Lol no, it's still down. Prai is going to be 5 bucks more broke in a few days and I'll be 5 bucks more rich. :)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
server is bk up now

With a clean wipe????

Do you take me for? A full on dedicated Mir2 player?? Thats not me, so when i level and get a decent kit, i dont expect a to log on, type in my details, See that they're wrong, create a new account and char and do it allllll over again.

no thanks, Ill just watch Real Housewives.

P.s - And the font of the ingame text just made me sick out of my ass.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
it had to be done . an t not like it take long time to lvl

Thats the thing, You gave no prior warning or nothing.

Not the kinds server I wanna put my time into...

Ciao x

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
hahaha at neck lmao ..from what im reading about server isnt a decent or lasting one ..but g/l with it u will need

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Because it's got a new feeling too it, give it a week or so and then review your users.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
its a bug he,s not got a sc 99 necky

---------- Post Merged at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:46 PM ----------

its a bug he,s not got a sc 99 necky

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Wouldn't waste your time with server to be fair, its euro clone, no 50+ items drop hardly and i was highest till i log on and find im banned for Giving gm some critizism and abuse when he gave as good as he gets and now the gms just @kick me from game without hearing both sides of story, they're clearly not cut out for running a server so by all means go ahead waste ur time leveling, but wont get you far as your be banned.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

To everybody who is retarded enough to not see that this is very badly photoshopped and you can see the black around the number where hes not very good, this all started because Andy found ( Sin ) With a sc 0-99 soulnecky ( Explioting like arcane did before wipe ) Andy posted it on Facebook page within a few minutes of it being taken, Sin photoshopped this to try make andy look a dick.

Also as IceSlice said they are very unprofessinal gm's They let Sin get away with using a sc 99 neck, If you try give them advice they will just banned you or @kill you in sz, All that drops is Armours ranging from 50-80 pointless server.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
To everybody who is retarded enough to not see that this is very badly photoshopped and you can see the black around the number where hes not very good, this all started because Andy found ( Sin ) With a sc 0-99 soulnecky ( Explioting like arcane did before wipe ) Andy posted it on Facebook page within a few minutes of it being taken, Sin photoshopped this to try make andy look a dick.

Also as IceSlice said they are very unprofessinal gm's They let Sin get away with using a sc 99 neck, If you try give them advice they will just banned you or @kill you in sz, All that drops is Armours ranging from 50-80 pointless server.

Whats even more funnier they havent even created any new items for themselves just using customheroes ones. for 50-80 armours, as no items drop apart from armours. Also they apparently updated the droped files thats the whole excuse for the wipe of the server, which havent been sorted as they still drop crap. They promised to add a new cave in 4 days ago which still hasnt been done neither, and i know it dont take that long to do. these guys are proper amateurs.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

so you turned the table on me ?
ur the one who started this by photoshoping my stats screenshot , making me have an op necky cus ur jealous of me ?
am better player than you , u must move on not making a big deal of it .