Phantom mir2 heroes Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Worst choice of admin. Makes an event where Taoists have all the advantage "great".

Slow Updates, Everyone is running around in euro gear at level 60+ & currency is unbalanced.

I would recommend not trying this server out.

-Ash

PS: Just my opinion :) x

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
was guna download but after all these comments its put me off wont bother would rather not play anything than waste time

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
hi all update on the server

drops have been adjusted and with all the new item from -50-100
new place coming in to server called Ice-Field with frosty the towns boss
also Frozzen Domain you will need the shard from the mobs
Bosses have all have been lowerd

there will be coming in game soon gods-kingdom will more caves and items to come

@Ash
you are only posting on here because you got banned for 3 days mouthing the gm you was told not to keep doing it
but you carred on .

@iceslice
you got banned for cheating you was watched by me a couple of times .server is being updated and fixes are done / adjusted .its not my fault you want to cheat .

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
@Ash
you are only posting on here because you got banned for 3 days mouthing the gm you was told not to keep doing it
but you carred on .

@iceslice
you got banned for cheating you was watched by me a couple of times .server is being updated and fixes are done / adjusted .its not my fault you want to cheat .

I was firstly banned for giving my opinions on the gms which u didnt like apparently then 10 mns later u said i was banned for cheating u need to decide which 1 it is, i have a right of freedom of speech and also i wasnt caught cheating as i didn't use cheats till u banned me so i log on a noob n use them. so another load of bullshit spilt from ur mouth, when will the lies stop? Might your one of the most immature pathetic gm's ive ever come across in mir, Admin is okay but your clearly not fit to be running a server + also with your slow ass updates u wiped the server to sort out all the drops and its finally come to the conclusion now everyones 60+ almost in euro items that your drop files are still clearly **** after being told and told again by myself and other players. Fail gm

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
ok what ever m8 if you think you can do better why don't you make your own then . like I said you don't like being caught out so u give the mouth .I
wont take and I don't think any other gms would too.

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:39 AM ----------

update on fixes

tao pets now are 2 not 3
fd and ff are uped a bit
iceshards lowerd

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
tbh this server isnt recommended ull be exicted for 2 days maxium then it would be boring theres nothing but euro caves and no cave to lvl in .

Classes are really unbalanced Taos-Op Wars-Crap Wiz-Better Then wars (In pvp)

Not Recommended

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
omg
i wish people would not keep slagging the server off it is blanced ok there is all ways a gm on line and it is allways being updated
and adjusted

most off the people that had a bad word about the server has even be banned for cheating or they carnt get there own way in server
i am trying my best to please all but come no need for all the bad post

the server is still up and running with around 15-20 people around day time and at night if it was that bad dont you think i would have less and less people leaving , they like the server

thanks mighty (phantom)

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I was firstly banned for giving my opinions on the gms which u didnt like apparently then 10 mns later u said i was banned for cheating u need to decide which 1 it is, i have a right of freedom of speech and also i wasnt caught cheating as i didn't use cheats till u banned me so i log on a noob n use them. so another load of bullshit spilt from ur mouth, when will the lies stop? Might your one of the most immature pathetic gm's ive ever come across in mir, Admin is okay but your clearly not fit to be running a server + also with your slow ass updates u wiped the server to sort out all the drops and its finally come to the conclusion now everyones 60+ almost in euro items that your drop files are still clearly **** after being told and told again by myself and other players. Fail gm

Why would u have the cheat in the 1st place? Srsly I dont understand u ppl..why would u have a cheat if ur not gonna use it?

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
cheating is banned from my sever . It is from most servers so why try you got court out so u come on here and slagg of the server . any other gm would do the same they don't want it . Tbh I think cheaters should be banned from lomcn

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
cheating is banned from my sever . It is from most servers so why try you got court out so u come on here and slagg of the server . any other gm would do the same they don't want it . Tbh I think cheaters should be banned from lomcn

Like i said i never cheated on ur server so dont bullshit, just cause ur a fail gm with a **** server. im glad you've banned me in all honesty means i dont waste another second on there (Y) now dont speak to me you little gimp. pathetic excuse for a server owner who chats so much **** its literally unreal.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Ash
but you carred on .

Wait... You say I have a 3 Day banned but my character was deleted in the progress?! I'd understand if my character was deleted because of some sort of cheat for example a buggy spell that kills monsters in one shot giving me items/levels etc. But not for a 3 days banned.. So when the 3 days banned is over I'll have 0 levels (Great).

I never knew the penalty was TERMINATION.

But ohh well.. I had my good reasons to as say you say "Slag off" to the Admin. No offence mate but you are stuck up his own b*tt hole you don't know what's right and what's wrong.

None the less good luck I suppose.

-Ash

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Because can, just cause i have it dont mean i have to use it does it... silly boy.

And to paraphrase u, just cause u have a brain dont mean u have to use it does it...u deserve to be banned :lol

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
And to paraphrase u, just cause u have a brain dont mean u have to use it does it...u deserve to be banned :lol

Like i've already said i've not used to but someone like you would just lick gms arse along with others, get some evidence before accusing people. so grow up u silly little kid. got no reason to use them in this game aint exactly a hard game. and i was highest lvl aswell who cares i aint crying over being banned just saves me wasting more time on a server which never gets updated etc.

---------- Post Merged at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:37 PM ----------

omg
i wish people would not keep slagging the server off it is blanced ok there is all ways a gm on line and it is allways being updated
and adjusted

most off the people that had a bad word about the server has even be banned for cheating or they carnt get there own way in server
i am trying my best to please all but come no need for all the bad post

the server is still up and running with around 15-20 people around day time and at night if it was that bad dont you think i would have less and less people leaving , they like the server

thanks mighty (phantom)

Also i've just logged on a noob and believe it or not u've lied again to people on lomcn saying theres 20 people online in the day. are u thick? theres 5 people online there was that was also including myself. so it just proves u talk out your arse.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Like i've already said i've not used to but someone like you would just lick gms arse along with others, get some evidence before accusing people. so grow up u silly little kid. got no reason to use them in this game aint exactly a hard game. and i was highest lvl aswell who cares i aint crying over being banned just saves me wasting more time on a server which never gets updated etc.

Lol @ lick gms arse..yo I dont even play this server, I just dont like cheating scums and hope they get fked over and over untill they get bored or quit. Exactly, its not a hard game , and if u have no reason to use them why the fk do u have cheats on ur pc? I know , I know ..because u can :lol
Call me a silly little kid, w/e but ur still a cheater, no offense ^^

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005

Lol @ lick gms arse..yo I dont even play this server, I just dont like cheating scums and hope they get fked over and over untill they get bored or quit. Exactly, its not a hard game , and if u have no reason to use them why the fk do u have cheats on ur pc? I know , I know ..because u can :lol
Call me a silly little kid, w/e but ur still a cheater, no offense ^^

if u dont or havent played the server i dont see why u need to comment, and well u dont like cheating scum it'd help if i cheated but as u dont play server you wouldn't know that, and no mir is an easy game, and if i want them on my pc thats entirely up to me not u. so therefore u can call me a cheater if u want but you don't know nothing lol. so seriously grow up cant be assed replying to anymore of your pathetic troll posts so ciao.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
if u dont or havent played the server i dont see why u need to comment, and well u dont like cheating scum it'd help if i cheated but as u dont play server you wouldn't know that, and no mir is an easy game, and if i want them on my pc thats entirely up to me not u. so therefore u can call me a cheater if u want but you don't know nothing lol. so seriously grow up cant be assed replying to anymore of your pathetic troll posts so ciao.

+1 and phantom u say to a member of ur server you can suck my **** ? that just says ur a non-caring guy about members and if u say everything is balanced ur ****ing wrong everything isnt wrong the Bos Mc 3-13 and lvl 50 Mc is wat 10-51 ? oh well and what about swog and lvl 50 wep 1-4 difference that says it nothing is balanced in ur server.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

I dont need to play it to know, as u were banned for cheating +++ admiting u did :"as i didn't use cheats till u banned me so i log on a noob n use them." Sounds familiar? Ur the pathetic one lol
And for the record I dont give a fk about this server and not defending the GM or anything like tht. Im just glad tht ppl who cheat get banned ( in any game , anywhere ). Once a cheat, always a cheat. Dont bother replying cuz ur arguments suck anyways. Ciao.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
@ice slice

why are you even posting on here for one
there is people online playing the sevrer all day only time it goes down is in the morning and then it goes bk up by dinner then more come and play at night .

also there is more that euro maps in game just you got banned before there were in server and they will be more in server to come . there is no lvling cave as i dont wont them in as the exp is more then enought to lvl with . if you did not cheat on the server and get item from the bosses you would not of got board so quick it your own doing no one else.

@ahamd6

you just peed of with me for not chaging the weps they all follow on from the eruo items if ya dont like whats in game then this server is not for you

sorry if am a bit harsh on what i say but i dont like people slaaging the server off ,when poeple are lvling up with the kit in game atm there all ways new items to make and new places to be coming in server soon . every one else ok with the server . also the server is blanced the oly prob them there is the curse with i think has beend adjust more .

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
@ice slice

why are you even posting on here for one
there is people online playing the sevrer all day only time it goes down is in the morning and then it goes bk up by dinner then more come and play at night .

also there is more that euro maps in game just you got banned before there were in server and they will be more in server to come . there is no lvling cave as i dont wont them in as the exp is more then enought to lvl with . if you did not cheat on the server and get item from the bosses you would not of got board so quick it your own doing no one else.

@ahamd6

you just peed of with me for not chaging the weps they all follow on from the eruo items if ya dont like whats in game then this server is not for you

sorry if am a bit harsh on what i say but i dont like people slaaging the server off ,when poeple are lvling up with the kit in game atm there all ways new items to make and new places to be coming in server soon . every one else ok with the server . also the server is blanced the oly prob them there is the curse with i think has beend adjust more .

lol yeah u have people on in day like 5 people max but u claimed 20 people play in the day which is a lie, and what items did i get from supposedly cheating? as i only had like 4 50+ armours in store from hunting the same boss cause no1 hunted it so dont chat ****, and you've put one new map ingame thats it all other maps are euro maps. most worthless useless game owner to date clearly.