Phantom mir2 heroes Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
in fact there are 2 new ones one called ice-filed and the frozzon- domain . i been fixng other things in game and redoing the drops to make a little better before i adding more caves i can loads more to server as i made like 50+ ready to go in to the server if and ready to put them in .

so can you stop posting on here all you are doing is slagging the server off and putting people off the server .

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
QQ: Does Bravery Orb drop the same rate as a Magic/SoulOrb?

If so then Wizards/Taoists will be OP. If you think about it carefully, +1 MC would be more effective then say +1 DC.

Just a thing I spotted out when Wizards/Taoists have really high stated equipment.

-Ash

PS: You still ain't replied to my previous post.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Bugs that seem not to be getting sorted:

Ice storm is hitting 10X10 making wizz's level way to fast and IMPOSSIBLE to fight they hit even tho icestorm is nowhere near you.

Frozen domain only good place with exp in hole server at 65+ You can hunt there 10 minutes then hole game freeze's you have to Ctrl Alt Delete just to end the process.

Curse is lasting 20 seconds, should last 3 seconds MAX its a joke you cant even walk vs a tao as it lands 8/10 times.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

Ice storm is hitting 10X10 making wizz's level way to fast and IMPOSSIBLE to fight they hit even tho icestorm is nowhere near you.

Frozen domain only good place with exp in hole server at 65+ You can hunt there 10 minutes then hole game freeze's you have to Ctrl Alt Delete just to end the process.

Curse is lasting 20 seconds, should last 3 seconds MAX its a joke you cant even walk vs a tao as it lands 8/10 times.

lol fail server, told u aaron majority of decent servers cap base SC or Cap the level for curse so it doesnt hit 1/1 lol

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

Curse was tested quite a bit and it was more like 3/10 and the effect lasted 3-6 seconds.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
hi all just a little update for ya all

90% of the maps have now been changed to custom maps .

New main Town (TheBorder)

you will find 5 caves BorderTemple , BordeCave , skeleton Cave , BlkDragonTomb , insectscave

Images10.jpg

New Village (BorderVillage)

you will find here the lost ship and mistywoods

Images11.jpg

New Province (IllusionCreek)

here find the ying yang and also take you to myths great wall , Lost pass , myths province

Images13.jpg

New Province (MythsProvince)

in here you wil find woomatemple and zumatemple lovers town

Images14.jpg

New Province (LostProvince)

here there is 4 more caves spider temple sealedtemple apecave ant cave

Images15.jpg

is load more to got to and look around all with there own caves shops

---------- Post Merged on 21-06-2014 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-06-2014 at 03:15 PM ----------

update

server drops have all been redone .
couple of new things added to drop too

---------- Post Merged on 23-06-2014 at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-06-2014 at 12:24 AM ----------

little update

levelcap uped

frosttigers in 3 of the towns

sw doors should now be fixed

gts caves should now be fixed with mobs

gts buffs should be fixed will need a token to get the buff . and can only get onces per day

---------- Post Merged on 25-06-2014 at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-06-2014 at 10:36 AM ----------

I all just say there will be a exp event on to night from 8pm -9 pm (20:00-21:00 hours) it will be a x2

so for new users it the best time to come joine the server

thank all Phantom

---------- Post Merged on 26-06-2014 at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-06-2014 at 07:03 PM ----------

As summer is here i am going to put in the server a event.

ill let you all know when it is done . there will be mobs around the main town and also a cave for lower med and high people
you will need a key to get in to the caves and also will be a a timer for 60mins .

all people may take part at any level .

Phantom

---------- Post Merged on 28-06-2014 at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-06-2014 at 11:34 AM ----------

Summer event as started .

kill the mobs around the main town to get a key to enter the caves all mobs have the chance of dropping gd

Last edited:

KingOnMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2011
Loveing the new update the maps are great. anyone new who joins pm me Fire and il help you level up abit :D