Mir3 Lunatics!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16005
  • Start date
  • Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16005

Lunatics Server
Come be Lunatics with us!
(Online)
(Date opened: 11-06-2014)

Come be lunatics with us in this new upcoming server!
Weird and wonderful new mob's, items.
10 Rebirth system.

Server Info:
Exp rate: x64 with (200% bonus xp with integs.) (med / high rate)
Drop rate: x1
Gold rate: x2 (Special event's increase this e.g. Weekend event.)
Mongen rate: x1 (Increased in many areas.)

Facebook group (with file links.)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/727083884004875/
Forums: http://lunaticsmir.forumotion.co.uk/
Client:http://www.mediafire.com/download/1fiaf0u11dsiywg/LunaticsClient.rar
YOU NOW NEED THIS HL_Mir3G.ini:http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ql5ot8yjnbo115/HL_Mir3G.ini

Luna & Xentha hope to see you soon!

Special thanks to:
IdaBigA for helping out with NPC's + items / mobs.
Bob for server files + getting server online.

Events:
Our first EXP event this weekend. 26 / 27 of July. x2 Exp. (So instead of x64, it'll be x128)
Server reboot on 25th July (10.30pm to apply this.)
then another Server reboot on 28th (8.30am)

So if your new or want to try it out come along to the double xp event this weekend!

Hope to see you all soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 16005

Indeed, till 12 tonight, then back up tomorrow (part time server at the moment.)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
can we at least get a little info on what u have added or is it just a euro server with high exp ??

Deleted member 16005

Still working on adding mobs, items and maps in early beta stage.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
was waiting for a proper high rate again! lol
Ive downloaded the client and installed it, do i need to update the IP adress or is it good to go?
Hopefully comes online soon, am gunna try a tao as i never play them lol

Is this gunna be a server where all the skills are in the shops from day one? i prefer the challenege oni finding them ^^

Last edited:

Deleted member 16005

was waiting for a proper high rate again! lol
Ive downloaded the client and installed it, do i need to update the IP adress or is it good to go?
Hopefully comes online soon, am gunna try a tao as i never play them lol

Is this gunna be a server where all the skills are in the shops from day one? i prefer the challenege oni finding them ^^

Some of the books are missing from the shop so you got to hunt for them.

The new client should have the IP in already :)

Yes it's Sting3G files, but in a few weeks it wont be. Using that as base files (as other 3.55 are sooooo old.)

Rehse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2014
downloaded client, but server says "offline" ?! : O and there is no HL_MIR download link

pls update

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
just trying the map patcher hopefully it works ;p

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:10 PM ----------

hey m8, ive just downloaded all 3 links again and started afresh, i still have no map when i login though? =/ i have the character info at the bottom of the screen and the HP bar etc but just black onscreen, i downloaded the new maps and extracted them to the map file, cant seem to think what ive done wrong? =/
i copied the new mir 3.ini over the existing one, i assume thats right to?

Deleted member 16005

I've uploaded the maps, check facebook link for a quick fix, will upload unrar'd client later tonight

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Ok m8 thanks :) was there a list list of stuff you needed testing? Or is it a general look around?

gunna have to wait for the unrar'd version i think tbh m8, the maps on facebook are the ones i already have =/

dont have this problem very often played dozens of mir 3 servers >.<

is it really just me? xD

Last edited:

Rehse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2014
well, i downloaded new map file, but also got a black screen ingame, only seeing my HUD... pls fix it fast

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
well, i downloaded new map file, but also got a black screen ingame, only seeing my HUD... pls fix it fast

ok guys, ive found out what the problem is :)
when you extracted the maps, it created a folder within itself (a Maps folder inside the Mas folder), im gunna try and make this as simple as poss but it sounds confusing.

Inside your map folder theres a folder called maps at the top (this shouldnt exist), so cut all of the items out the map folder youve found inside, and paste it with the rest of the maps in the normal map file, im tired so this may not make sense, worked for me though :)

found this out a little too late though as i have a day off with the mrs now! lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

GMS - Sorry to inform you but me and tyraes cant seem to download the unrar'd files from google drive, there doesnt seem to be a 'download' button? lol

Server seems good though, will be fine once the loose ends are tied up with new unrar'd client :)

darkman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2013
Middlesbrough
server down?
all I get is = please landers on the legendary three catalog operation go up in smoke.

any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.