World Cup

smoochy boys on tour

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Torres was priceless in that match when he came on.

Robben ripped them apart was so nice to watch.

How Torres made it into the Spain team before Nagrado i will never know. It was a good game to watch though watching the champions be destroyed like that.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
England have no chance, don't rate brazil think neymar's overrated I. was backing spain but after getting ****ed up off holland im not sure now, probs germany.
even if spain got that huge loss, i still see them as the favorite team to win if they beat brazil in the next phase

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Costa Rica did well even though Uruguay looked awful.

Arsenal need to get Joel Campbell playing next year, individually he looked very good on the ball and provided a superb pass for the 3rd goal.

Roborius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2012
45 mins to go...
Good luck my friends from England. ;-)
I'll have a sandwich and a beer on the fly before the kick-off.
Have Fun :D

---------- Post Merged on 15-06-2014 at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-06-2014 at 11:19 PM ----------

I do not know what you think about it, but I have seen a very good England.
Cahill was amazing, and Sturridge remarkable.
I feel that it might not be the last Italy-England of this World Cup ;-)
Good luck for the upcoming matches guys!

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Cant help but feel if they played rooney in his comfortable poition in the 1st half it would of been a completley different game. But yes its a very different eng that we are used to just need to get them to capitalise on all the chances ee had.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It was good display, but Roy needs to decide either to play Rooney or Sturridge, stop risking playing people out of position, was abit meh when i seen Welbeck starting but he was fantastic last night a long with Sterling.

Costa Rica result was a shocker lol, think i cheered louder when they scored then i did for England.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Germany ran rings round Portugal, Ronaldo didn't have a great game but the Pepe sending of didn't help that either, shame players go down so easy these days, even the slightest of touches and they're acting as if they've broken every bone in their body. Panzies, I still say Drogba wins that award.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
How many of you cheered when Sterling "scored"?

The whole night club here in Sheffield went mental for a moment! The TV even said "GOL"

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
How many of you cheered when Sterling "scored"?

The whole night club here in Sheffield went mental for a moment! The TV even said "GOAL"

I ended up on the table in the pub dancing covered head to toe in beer. Then realised it didn't go in. What a waste of beer.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
So first teams out are Australia and Spain. Shame Cahill misses the last game between them, would of put money on the Aussies winning.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
So first teams out are Australia and Spain. Shame Cahill misses the last game between them, would of put money on the Aussies winning.

Cahill goal against Netherlands today was just :nuts:.

Spain have been dog awful in the 2 games they played, i expected them to lose today, Chile were pretty good though.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Rofl at Spain eliminated from group stage, its going to be an interesting WC, hope italy wont win...

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
even if spain got that huge loss, i still see them as the favorite team to win if they beat brazil in the next phase
lol. :)

This world cup seems to be about the small guys, alot of the big names are having a hard time it seems.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
England useless as always :bord:, think I shall be supporting Chile for the rest of this world cup.