World Cup

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yeah disappointing as usual from England lol.

Will probably cheer on any of the underdogs to win the whole thing.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Pre match
Roy Hodgson believes that Luis Suárez cant be considered one of the best players in the world only when he delivers in a World Cup like Diego Maradona or Pele.

Such a fool -.-.

Just **** from England once again.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
England back to **** as usual though it wouldn't suprise me if we got throuh on sheer luck, glad spain got knocked out, rooting for holland now.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
but why ?? we have a miles better team than we had 4 years ago v Italy while they have only made a slight improvement at best. ye they have pirlo but hes 35 now having wilshire man marking him will take him out the game completely. Uruguay are ok going forward but lack any real talent at the back. then we have costa rica....

my starting 11 for sat 4-2-3-2
Hart

Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines

Gerrard Barkley

Chamberlain Wilshere Sterling

Sturridge

youth is what the team needs forget about this WC and concentrate on the 2016 euros and 2018 WC when we could if the youngsters get given the chance now let them play together for 2 solid years drop any one now over the age of 26 yes that includes rooney to many times he has under performed in big games the potential wasted on that man is a sad sad loss

Gerrard should retire from international football he's made too many errors, a slow donkey, Lampard couldn't score a goal for us if there was no keeper on the pitch, Rooney was just as useless think Welbeck did great.

So I'm happy I didn't have high expectations for this WC.

I'm going to predict either Germany or Holland win the WC, Brazil only played one good match which was against the weakest team in the group, I wouldn't be surprised if Chile beat them in the knock-out round.

I'd like Holland to win it more than any other team, Belgium are just not experienced enough by watching their two matches anyway.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Disgusting right?
Wasn't expecting us to be that bad, was expecting 2-3 points, dreadful just dreadful.

On a side note, Suarez does it again, the cannibal is back to his old ways, should be banned from football for life.

It was only a matter of time, he was either going to racialy abuse some one or bite them.

Dk

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Gerrard should retire from international football he's made too many errors, a slow donkey, Lampard couldn't score a goal for us if there was no keeper on the pitch, Rooney was just as useless think Welbeck did great.

So I'm happy I didn't have high expectations for this WC.

I'm going to predict either Germany or Holland win the WC, Brazil only played one good match which was against the weakest team in the group, I wouldn't be surprised if Chile beat them in the knock-out round.

I'd like Holland to win it more than any other team, Belgium are just not experienced enough by watching their two matches anyway.

thing about gerrard is hes always been a box to box attacking mid. only this year hes been used in a more defensive role and people are expecting him to boss a game like hes always done not gonna happen and mistakes will be made as we have seen.

key thing now is build on the youth and build round them now. hart will be around for another 10 years and is only going to get better jones if he gets games could become a class CB, barkley and wilshere have shown for there clubs what they can do for there clubs. throw in the 4 pacey wingers in sterling ox walker and townsend, sturridge has come on a lot over this year. we just lacking that fox in the box

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Well even tho I am a Southampton supporter, I do think Shaw played very well given the chance. Also expecting him to be gone before the next season starts :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well even tho I am a Southampton supporter, I do think Shaw played very well given the chance. Also expecting him to be gone before the next season starts :(

He did play well but not 34mil worth lol, can't believe Utd are paying that for that kid, hes good but 15-20mil range.

As for Suarez.. just leave -.-.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
He did play well but not 34mil worth lol, can't believe Utd are paying that for that kid, hes good but 15-20mil range.

As for Suarez.. just leave -.-.

Finally a Liverpool fan who doesn't like Suarez :P, all the fans I know of think he's amazing and doesn't do anything wrong -.-, don't get me wrong is a very good player, but he ruins it by eating people.

As for the Shaw bid from Man U, I don't think any defender is worth that amount, but as you saw by PSG paying 40mil for David Luiz(who imo is just awful), some teams are willing to splash out.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Finally a Liverpool fan who doesn't like Suarez :P, all the fans I know of think he's amazing and doesn't do anything wrong -.-, don't get me wrong is a very good player, but he ruins it by eating people.

As for the Shaw bid from Man U, I don't think any defender is worth that amount, but as you saw by PSG paying 40mil for David Luiz(who imo is just awful), some teams are willing to splash out.

I love Suarez, hes a genius on the ball and he got Liverpool back into the Champions League but the first time he did this he really put the club and the manager in a bad spot, weather to stick with him and help him or let him go to another club and they stood by him and Suarez goes on to have his best season with 30+ goals and winning PFA award but to do it again now, not a chance they will keep him at the club.

I just hope the punishment on him doesn't effect club football otherwise selling him would be impossible and replacing him would be also impossible, just hope Barca stay with the 80mil and take him asap.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I love Suarez, hes a genius on the ball and he got Liverpool back into the Champions League but the first time he did this he really put the club and the manager in a bad spot, weather to stick with him and help him or let him go to another club and they stood by him and Suarez goes on to have his best season with 30+ goals and winning PFA award but to do it again now, not a chance they will keep him at the club.

I just hope the punishment on him doesn't effect club football otherwise selling him would be impossible and replacing him would be also impossible, just hope Barca stay with the 80mil and take him asap.
Rofl at you and your barca....hahaha
You wont take anything Real will get him, also why would he got to that ..... team (the dots are really bad words i always say about that team), spain is living proof barca is just a memory

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Rofl at you and your barca....hahaha
You wont take anything Real will get him, also why would he got to that ..... team (the dots are really bad words i always say about that team), spain is living proof barca is just a memory

Because Real are signing Falaco.. lol.

I also see Pedro or Sanchez being involved in the deal for Suarez (LFC been in talks with barca for the past month about these 2), i would take 40 mil and Sanchez right now tbh.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Because Real are signing Falaco.. lol.

I also see Pedro or Sanchez being involved in the deal for Suarez (LFC been in talks with barca for the past month about these 2), i would take 40 mil and Sanchez right now tbh.
nah they wont get him, they wanted suarez last year...and higuain will leave too so they got who to trade for him