World Cup

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Depending on the outcome of the Suarez omnom, I doubt he will go anywhere if he can't be played. His bite may of just cost LFC a lot of money.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
nah they wont get him, they wanted suarez last year...and higuain will leave too so they got who to trade for him

Falaco? It's a pretty much done deal mate, and Monaco paid 60 mil euros for the guy, now how much do you think Real have paid? now add another 70 mil (£) Suarez's estimated release clause, it's not going to happen lol, and i don't see Liverpool interested in anyone from Real, well no known links so far, Real are a rich club but not with FFP involved now, they be stupid to try.

Also it's looking like Suarez's punishment will only be international only but also reports saying that Liverpool want to keep him but odds on us signing Alexis Sánchez have just gone to 2/5 in the past hour so i don't know what to believe at the moment :confused-new: can't handle these summer transfer windows.

Back on topic, Argentina game was a good watch today, still think they will win it.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I've watched many World Cups over the years but have to say this one interests me the least of all.
I'm an avid football fan but there's something about this tournament that just doesn't feel the same.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
It's a great world cup imo, lesser countries beating the bigger ones, some great goals, great team work and some really great individual quality besides it beats Eastenders right?

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Brazil v Chile was a good watch, just such a shame it had to come down to penalty's.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Hoping for a great match today France V Germany :D

I was well impressed with the performance of Belgium in the last round I hope to see more 30-1 bet! :D

Sad to see them go out but they did well.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
5:0 Germany half time.

Brazil are crap, not in this game at all.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Unbelievable! Shall be a great final hopefully the German don't run away with it too easily.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
That was unreal result

i'm currently in a hotel in greece that is full of Germans and they've all been going mental.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Not sure if that tells us how good the Germans were though because Brazil were soooo bad.
What it does tell me is that Mourinho was probably right to let David Luiz at the end of the season.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Not sure if that tells us how good the Germans were though because Brazil were soooo bad.
What it does tell me is that Mourinho was probably right to let David Luiz at the end of the season.

This wasn't even a match, it was just sheer rape.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
haha... We won with a nice score *lol* :RpS_thumbsup:
What an awesome game...

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
The best team won it, Argentina should have won it really but they also should have had a couple of players sent off they wasted opportunities as did the Germans just glad it didn't have to go down to pens, bring back golden goal rule.

But all in all it's been a great World Cup, lots of surprises.