Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Player cheats.
Lomcn bans him from forum.
Player makes new account.
Life goes on.

If am honest i really don't think anyone cheating would give a toss if they got banned from Lomcn lol.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh no... its not like people can make a new lomcn account is it... Oh no what are we going to do.

What're you waiting for?

I believe this idea is rather naive.
Whilst I will commend any action taken to remove cheats from the game I believe this one to be a waste of time.

Doing nothing will, unfortunately, have the exact same effect.

Anyone who's only idea is copy and pasted from about 3 posts up has, unfortunately, no credability on this topic.

Player cheats.
Lomcn bans him from forum.
Player makes new account.
Life goes on.

If am honest i really don't think anyone cheating would give a toss if they got banned from Lomcn lol.

That's the same as saying people who spam/flame/break any other rule and get banned don't care about being banned. Do I care that they don't care? No. Should I want to allow it anyway? No.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
That's the same as saying people who spam/flame/break any other rule and get banned don't care about being banned. Do I care that they don't care? No. Should I want to allow it anyway? No.

Ok so swampduck is the first member to be hit by this so what now? The next server he plays he will just use a different name, so what has this achieved? nothing lol, all it's done is given a member on the forum a new title, if you ban him like others have said he will just make a new account. I don't think you fully thought this through as this dose nothing at all and a waste of time but it's not me time wasted but yours so knock yourself out.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ok so swampduck is the first member to be hit by this so what now? The next server he plays he will just use a different name, so what has this achieved? nothing lol, all it's done is given a member on the forum a new title, if you ban him like others have said he will just make a new account. I don't think you fully thought this through as this dose nothing at all and a waste of time but it's not me time wasted but yours so knock yourself out.

Like I already said (!) this has of course been factored in. I appreciate not everyone has the broadness of mind to see the bigger picture but it really makes no difference.

I'm a little tired of repeating myself and people who have nothing to contribute other than "I don't think this will work", so thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.