LOMCN gets ze new look

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi all,

As you've probably noticed, the forum has had a bit of a makeover (it's been a few years since the last one)!

Note that you can still change back to the other style if you wish, there is an option in your user settings.
Goto 'General Settings' and scroll to the bottom, there is a drop down list of forum skins.

:k

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I have to post, cause im an arse! Also OCD'ish. The logo overlaps the theme a little on Chrome when viewed on half my screen. Love the theme though, will put up with that if its not fixable due to the colour!
Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah Smavid I know about that cos I use half screen browser at work, didn't think anyone else would notice though lol.

However that first image you posted, all the tabs are all over the place? I don't get that

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
tai,babyhack or skyline can u check pm's when you get a moment pls ty

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Yeah Smavid I know about that cos I use half screen browser at work, didn't think anyone else would notice though lol.

However that first image you posted, all the tabs are all over the place? I don't get that

I love half screen, on old theme it hid pictures but kept the forums wide enough to be viewable!

Thats if you make it smaller. (letter box browsing to stop work seeing!) about 1/3 of screen.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I love half screen, on old theme it hid pictures but kept the forums wide enough to be viewable!

Thats if you make it smaller. (letter box browsing to stop work seeing!) about 1/3 of screen.

I had to adblock that old background image, got one too many comments about it in Work..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Had to revert to old style.. way to bright for me. its like you've removed all Dark colours other then black letters

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Had to revert to old style.. way to bright for me. its like you've removed all Dark colours other then black letters
yeah same for me really, a lot of the blue text could do with being darker, or even dark grey / black.

The bright blue text against the white background strains your eyes.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Come explain it for me, i do feel im explaining it wrong!

Tai, are we able to get few default color schemes?? Orange, Green, Red, Blue etc? Or is that too kaffuffly.

This is possible yes. I will bear it in mind

Huh? There's just as much black/dark grey as there is blue? edit: see the second screenshot here...

---------- Post Merged at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:10 PM ----------

@ Those not liking the blue, is this any better for you? It was my original choice but then the blue really grew on me.

hXQTrbU.png

Attachments

• newstyledarkness.png
    newstyledarkness.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
This is possible yes. I will bear it in mind

Huh? There's just as much black/dark grey as there is blue? edit: see the second screenshot here...

---------- Post Merged at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:10 PM ----------

@ Those not liking the blue, is this any better for you? It was my original choice but then the blue really grew on me.

hXQTrbU.png
I suggest replacing the black with grayish cause the color differences are too much