SabreMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
server back up now just edited all the IP's on adverts will need to change your server.ini ip's to the new IP :178.175.141.26

Server now seems alot more stable after changing to a host with DDos protection, come give us a try will be adding new content this weekend as well as a 150% server wide EXP event also a few other surprise Events, Autopatcher and full client download will all be updated in nxt few days to have all the latest IP and content for the comming patch, i will post as soon as these are updated

Thanx
Sabre

---------- Post Merged on 10-09-2014 at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-09-2014 at 08:09 PM ----------

New Group Area
Have added a new Group area today, this is aimed @ lvl 60+ group is only 1 room with a boss+ his Minions.

In this room you will meet the New WTking and his minions, there is a complete new kit available from here aimed at lvl 68-70, you will have to find the NPC in woomyon woods to gain access to this cave hope you all enjoy this small update, will be more to follow soon !!!

---------- Post Merged on 12-09-2014 at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-09-2014 at 04:12 PM ----------

Server on 150% EXP till sunday evening, great time to come give us a try!!!

added today:

challenge room: defeat 21 ever increasing difficulty mobs and receive various prizes including Gamegold.

New Wing Trader: make new wings from Sabrewings !

BookofMinions: find 1 of these and click it to receive a various minion Pet

more Caves being added over nxt fewdays !!

---------- Post Merged on 14-09-2014 at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-09-2014 at 11:07 PM ----------

Reboot this evening at 6pm :

spawns in new grp WTking room upped,

book of minions mobs spawned from this have been changed

another new group area NPC located in ST kings room new kit for lvls 72-75 found here

new area boss wont be easy and i recommend a decent sized grp

Last edited:

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Have added a new area today, it is a Evil version of BDD you will need a group to enter and also 4 golden icons available from BDD,

whole new kit for lvl 78-80 avalable from here too also a couple of other items new to game, i will let you find these on your own.

---------- Post Merged on 27-09-2014 at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-09-2014 at 04:09 PM ----------

Server on x2 EXP till midnight sunday time to lvl :)

---------- Post Merged on 01-10-2014 at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-09-2014 at 08:16 PM ----------

Monday 29th septembers reboot

Added a new cave aimed at around lvl 70, this will drop some new kit for between lvl 68-75. These items will be a mixture of items some will be a little better then the GRP cave kits some not so good but gives solo players a chance to gain some items too.
Cave is 2 floors with 2 semi bosses spawning on each floor and a main boss on the 2nd floor the main boss may not be so easy thou.

Also added new tao pets for lvl 69+.
Will be adding some new pets to the wizard rental NPC, also will be tweaking what pets u get from BookofMinions and reintroducing them to drops few other tweaks here and there too.

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
screenshots!!! screenshots!!!! screenshots!!!
will edit advert to include some screenies .

EXP on 150% till Midnight Sunday, also Double GG till same time so get to lvling, use those LVL tokens you been saving up, and get your fix of GG for those Orb Boxes and other things you can get from the GG NPC

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 PM ----------

screenshots!!! screenshots!!!! screenshots!!!

Server advert been updated some screenies etc and some more info

---------- Post Merged on 06-10-2014 at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-10-2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

Frost Tiger Lord now Spawns in PB and Prajna Island at random times also a few drops been tweaked in several caves and Book of minions added back to boss drop files

---------- Post Merged on 10-10-2014 at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-10-2014 at 03:24 PM ----------

Update this weekend will need this update file, http://sabremir.net/downloads/Patch 08-10.rar readme file included telling u where to put the files. Will try to add all to the autopatcher at some point today as well

---------- Post Merged on 12-10-2014 at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-10-2014 at 12:53 PM ----------

With this afternoons reboot 2 new caves added !

Mutant Wetlands: to get to the mutated Wetlands talk to the fisherman in Wetlands

new mobs and some new kit can be found here too aimed at lvl 70+

Minotaur Lord: 2 floors added to Prajna Temple, talk to the NPC found in the middle of PT KR

new kit can be found within these 2 floors cave aimed @ 75+

good luck :) will need the update patch posted few days ago

also added with reboot was Orb upgrade NPC upgrade your orbs to SuperOrbs located in MW storage !

another new cave to come during week !!!

Last edited:

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Halloween Event.
Halloween is coming and the PumpkinHeads are starting to roam the lands of Sabre Mir.

Kill these nasty beasties to claim thier heads and other prizes, Explore the Horror Temple and discover what horrors await you

Other spooky happenings will occur during the days to come

Full Halloween kit available 7 versions of Horrror Temple for various levels

just grab the halloween maps from http://www.sabremir.net/downloads/Halloween maps.rar and place them in your maps folder

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
nope server still up and running, big update coming this week end more info when update is ready

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
usercount?

this weeks been quiet mid teens low 20's usaully mid 20' low 30's

---------- Post Merged on 20-11-2014 at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-11-2014 at 03:04 PM ----------

new Province Update happened at weekend for lvl 90+ players with 3 new caves opened with 3 more to opened in comming weeks, all lower lvl area exp's tweaked to help new players, start cave mobs tweaked to make 1st 26 lvls go buy alot faster.

Week long Server Wide EXP 150% to help new players also

User count most evenings is mid 20's day time mid teens , weekends peak in high 20's low 30's come give us ta try if you havent already , server now been live for around 5months hosted on Ddicated server with DDoS protection see main post top post for Latest Full client download or Autopatcher

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
EXP Event (250%) and drop event (150%) currently on till 5pm monday so come give us a try !!!! See http://www.Sabremir.net for all current news ! also all download links available there too

Last edited:

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
cant wait to get on this :P anyone play who i know ?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
This dead/down?

Not at all :) I ran the Client Rar, not the autopatch.. If I run autopatch then it updates IP to another setting then connection closed. May be missing a map or 2..

Reilly revived Sancti-Hellions slave cave ingame :)

seriously try just using the client not the autopatch!

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Merry Christmas all the 1st part of the Xmas Event has now begun !

Find the Christmas Trees and get your presents! also find the Lucky Tree and make Santa appear in
that Province

Will be more too come in the Xmas Event including the 12 tasks of christmas!, Santas Reindeers and more !!
come back daily too see what else this christmas has to offer !!!!

you will need this patch

http://www.sabremir.net/Xmas/Xmasevent.rar

---------- Post Merged on 19-12-2014 at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-12-2014 at 02:08 PM ----------

Twelve tasks of xmas has now gone live , the Tree of Evil is now ingame who will be brave or foolish enough to kill it and face it oweners rath,

Autopatcher has been updated to include xmas patches and full client has allso been updated to be current with xmas patch included

server currently on X2 Experience

Last edited:

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Santas Workshop has now appeared in BichonWall, and i've heard he can make u a nice necklace called RudolhsBell froma few little collectable items dropped by various xmas mobs IE: Christmas Trees, Snowman and Reindeers.

From what santas Elves tell me the workshop will be adding more to its available list in the comming days so be sure to check out the Workshop often to see what else santas elves can make for you !

I see that Reindeer are now roaming the lands of Mir too has any1 spotted Rudolph yet ? i hear he may be out there somewhere and may have a something xtra special for the new year! So be on the look out for him and remember he is the head Reindeer so dont expect him to go down without a fight

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
today will bring the Lvl 200 + update.
there will be 2 new caves added for this update, both of which will be found in Lemuria.
1 cave will be found via a cave entrance, this will be the Temple of Power, 5 floors of fun and mayhem where you will discover the Gorgons and the Grenedels, there will be a whole new kit here ranging from 200 to 205.
The other is a province offshoot. into the Fox Woods Maze here you will find Evil Foxes who's only aim is too kill you, will you make it to the Evil Fox spirit and rule the day only time will tell, another whole new Kit will
be found here, rangng from lvl 215 to 250.

also who will discover Sandtown 1st and discover its secrets !!

other new items will appear during the week too,

will also be working on revamping lower end stuff to help new players catch up a little.

will also be looking into new uses for current over stocked items !

Sabre

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
what a shame i missed this server completely, not sure how, did it come up round the same as chronicles? i stopped playing mir for a whiel after a month on tht, this looks good though

SabreMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
Today will see the adding of a new Treasure dungeon, for those over lvl 120 Percy will now direct you to a new NPC located in Lemuria.
You will need a new type of Treasure Token for entry to the dungeon you will also get a little longer in the new versions aswell as more then 1 person in at a time.
Nw items will drop here and be lvl related to each version, they will only be available in the Treasure Dungeons to make the dungeon worth hunting.

ghost town will now offer a quest similar too that of Sand town but for a higher lvl. Also a few other Tweaks have been added too.
will be working on all lower end content over the nxt few days for nxt mondays reboot

will need to run AutoPatcher,

thanx Sabre

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
pets can be OP But there Movement speed/LR/Tu level could be low, thats away of balancing it. its not a case of give us skills for other classes, its a case of making Tao skills work correctly. in the move from Low rate to now a med rate server

This was never a low rate server, just saying.

Many people still play here? was a really good fun serv v1 and this v2 just wish i didn't rage quit it lmao. Anywho gona pop back on and see whats good.

CowPussy/PastySmasher