[Heroes] account creation help

smoochy boys on tour

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hello everyone, really annoyed with a server i am currently making with my dad, we both have no idea what the heck is going on, but we seem to have a big problem with the CREATING AN ACCOUNT section. We spent about 2 hours browsing the forums to see if we could find a solution to our problem but we couldnt find one. So if anyone could help us out and solve our problem for us we will be very much appreciative of you. These are MIR 2 HEROES FILES that we are working on.
Thank You.

raelith

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 19, 2013
To make it easier for others to help you would you be able to state what steps you have already taken?
E.g. Have you checked all the gates are open, checked that no IP addresses are off etc

Also, How far could you actually get?
Do you get a connection closed message? Can you open the account creation page but not press OK?

Upvote 0

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
We have taken the usual steps such as what u have said, the gates are all fine (no errors) None of the ips should be off, as we followed one of the forum posts, where we only need to change 4 ips in different locations (which we have done) we can start server up, we can log in fine, character screen all fine, our problem is just when we click CREATE AN ACCOUNT we put our details in okay, and then we click confirm/ok (which ever it is) and then thats when it says CONNECTION CLOSED

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Try make the account as quick as possible, think you can change the settings somewhere to give users more time to create an account.

Upvote 0

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
tried that, i can make an account in under 20 seconds, also messed around with what we believe is the file to change how long ppl have to make an account.

any idea what gate we need to actually make an account??

Upvote 0

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Had a look, it isnt, cant seem to find any explanation would really appreciate someone to come forward and tell us how to sort it....

---------- Post Merged on 29-07-2014 at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-07-2014 at 10:31 PM ----------

Still awaiting some immediate help on this subject as we still cant seem to find anything, im almost getting to the stage where i feel like i need to beg for help lol. Just anyone that has any knowledge on this subject, please, please help us.

Upvote 0

Tracy

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 1, 2014
Do the following when the server exes are not running

C:\MirServer\DBServer\FDB

Delete
Hum.DB
Mir.DB
Mir.DB.idx

you dont need to edit or change the ini's in any of the server gates they are all setup and run on offline ip

If you still can't login it seem to me you have messed the ini's up and you will need new ones

Upvote 0

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
did you sort this issue out as we are getting the same problem we try to create an account but we get connection closed
we can log into game with chars already made before but not able with new accounts

Upvote 0