New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

smoochy boys on tour

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
If there used to be a bunch of servers in China has anyone ever looked for the leaked Wemade files?

I released the files which people said were too lacking to be able to work, however it seems the chinese have managed to get them to work and wont share how they did.

They would have had to code their own gates or find gates that would work with the files.

33d46e5f3bcca73c7081e423797e7796
4ba237326294dc708b4530734bd40dfa

The following INI files need patching with correct information or missing information.

Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe
Missing information or files within setup folder:
Setup.ini
Config.ini
TestMode.ini
EventSetup.ini

DBServer.exe
Missing information or files:
DBServerInfo.ini

LoginServer.exe
LoginServer.ini

LoginGate.exe
Gate_Login.ini

SelGate.exe and RunGate.exe will need to be programmed, the language which its coded does not matter as long as you know what you are doing.

Hope I made this a little clearer for people interested :)

Last edited:

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Made an account today, strange how the activation email pretends to impersonate official WeMade... They're asking for it, lol. Then again, if the server is hosted outside of Asian soil (think someone a few pages back said it was in Europe?) I don't think they can do much.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Made an account today, strange how the activation email pretends to impersonate official WeMade... They're asking for it, lol. Then again, if the server is hosted outside of Asian soil (think someone a few pages back said it was in Europe?) I don't think they can do much.

DDOS it like a mofo :P

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I released the files which people said were too lacking to be able to work, however it seems the chinese have managed to get them to work and wont share how they did.
Hope I made this a little clearer for people interested :)

we just don't have enough coders interested in mir3 :(. out of interest how much work do you think is needed on the set we have now just getting them to run? are we talking one person a good solid few weeks or a team needing a few months?

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
I'm 95% sure ChinaBoy is the owner.

I am glad it's P2P rather than having a OP game shop. This way is much fairer for everyone, plus game time is CHEAP.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
guess people are forgetting this is a game from 2003 and prettymuch is not worth it either way to be p2p

No ones forcing you to pay that 3p an hour. And i don't see what age has to do with it. WoW was released in 2004 and is still p2p. I'd much rather pay for Mir than that.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I get what your saying far, but as far as im concerned this is a private server that can go down within a few weeks of opening (not saying thats going to happen).

Its just unreliable and could be a massive waste of time and money.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
I get what your saying far, but as far as im concerned this is a private server that can go down within a few weeks of opening (not saying thats going to happen).

Its just unreliable and could be a massive waste of time and money.
You could say the same about Mir Cronicals and I bet the average person has paid more in their game shop than they would 3p per minute

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
You could say the same about Mir Cronicals and I bet the average person has paid more in their game shop than they would 3p per minute

Exactly, im much rather have the option to potentially buy something from a gameshop than pay a subscription.

Im sure many other people share my opinion.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
No ones forcing you to pay that 3p an hour. And i don't see what age has to do with it. WoW was released in 2004 and is still p2p. I'd much rather pay for Mir than that.

WoW are mentioned previously is an official server, it is also continuously being updated with new content and fixes. It has large servers catered for people all over the world, you can't really say the same for this?

The only update introduced since the 2004 release was the crit pigs as far as I remember - it's not possible for the Chinese to add anything or fix things as the files are limited and still restricted in places. The server is now supposedly staying somewhere in Asia and not being moved closer so the server will also be laggy. There are a whole lot of cons to pros for UK players - I'm sure a lot of people will be put off.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
They don't need the source to make changes. Just like King and CD they'll just use injection i bet.

A lot of the info coming out seems like hear say. Once it gets up and running I'm sure we'll all be able to see if its worth paying for.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
They don't need the source to make changes. Just like King and CD they'll just use injection i bet.

A lot of the info coming out seems like hear say. Once it gets up and running I'm sure we'll all be able to see if its worth paying for.

Don't get me wrong the majority of it's there and functional but it's not perfect and has issues - one of them being the game shop being bugged.

---------- Post Merged at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:41 AM ----------

can u guys send me a link where u made the accounts please?
I don't know if this is for the game aswell or just their website. Don't know if the server is live yet - I haven't logged on to QQ to check.

http://www.mir3gsp.com/Account/Register

Django

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 20, 2014
Any more news on when the server might be opened for? Can't wait to play. The way their website is I thought it was made by Wemade. I'm definitely going to give it a go, hopefully it's as good as it looks.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Is there an ETA??????????????????? o___________________________O

there is no official information as yet only 2nd hand "gm told me yada ya ya" the account registration on the website lets you make an account but it seems a little unreliable and the link on there site to download the client is not working, ide guess at another week at least