New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
I've been told next week a new chinese server with sin's is coming online any update of when it goes live apparently azura knows about this.. any update on this

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
It's built on the leaked Mir3 USA server files from a couple of years ago. Last I heard he was going for a dual English/Chinese server

The website is www.mir3gsp.com it was up for a while last week but he seems to of brought it back down again

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Yeah I was testing this with an account given to me by chinaboy. There were a few things that were messed up when I played but I'm unsure on if they were fixed or not since I last played. Here were a few issues identified:

1. PetScroll was weakened it didn't make the pet level 7 which made the pet explosion alot weaker.
2. There were some messed up MonAI e.g. BloodThirstyGhouls having a DemonicIceCaptain type attack.
3. Fragments were in shops meaning you could refine weapons with ease giving most players +50 on their weapons.
(I think this was made harder a few weeks in with some tweaks to the script) - uncertain on that though
4. Global buff (I think for testing purposes) +15mc,dc,sc, 500% exp, gold and drop buff etc.

Never seen the gsp website ever work but it was advertised ingame so it may be a 'work in progress' or a 'coming soon' website. Still can't connect to the website but i'll keep an eye on it.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
oh nice, glad to see mir3 being worked on!

been waiting a long time for a server like this since wemade closed looking forward to playing! :)

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
Wemade will bring it down, no private server on leaked files can survive in china, there were many all now closed, people even jailed like "Zhang".

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
I hear it's being hosted in Europe

Have you considered doing news posts on servers like this?

If you could manage to get in contact with the owners to find out a bit more info and write it up into a post, I'm sure its something players would love to see, because as it stands i cant see a lot of the mir 3 community are even aware of such servers in development, and any news on that front would be more than welcomed.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

If you could manage to get in contact with the owners to find out a bit more info and write it up into a post, I'm sure its something players would love to see, because as it stands i cant see a lot of the mir 3 community are even aware of such servers in development, and any news on that front would be more than welcomed.

Don't think anyone in Europe has managed to talk to the owner, everything I know for example is from playing his test server and second hand information from ChinaBoy.

-edit- And some knowledge of the files he managed to get working

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

I have had one of the GMs on QQ. If I can remember my QQ I could try get in touch and ask if there is any news and keep in regular contact. The GM I have on QQ is not the owner though they are just like a testing GM who has contact with the main GMs. It's worth a try, i'll let you know if I get anything.

Edit: Quick search in google to find this website: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=mir3gsp
Seems like nothing special but it's has the client download and instructions. May be worth keeping an eye on this.
There is also a QQ group that may be worth joining for information:
The new elite exchange QQ group 110638485

Last edited:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Very interesting! Please keep thread updated as I would love to play.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
From some of the screenshots I've seen they seem to have everything working.

I thought the database files where missing? Item/Monster names look correct.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
From some of the screenshots I've seen they seem to have everything working.

I thought the database files where missing? Item/Monster names look correct.

im confused this isnt an official mir is it? whos behind it ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
like on mir 2 usa its data base was a rdat files in the data folder