Mir3Evolution Server .

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiMAX

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2014
Mir3Evolution Server . 3.55

Hi welcome to Mir3Evolution Server. 3.55

ETA D=PC ARRIVES IN MORNING --- (SORRY BUT WILL BE 7 MORE DAYS ONTOP) BUILDERS IN THE HOUSE

EXP = 3
ITEMS=1
MONGEN=1
GOLD=2

WEBSITE - http://mir3evolution.wix.com/stingmir3evolution

Adivce and turtouring is acceptable

hope to have good longterm server for mir lovers. =]

MORE INFO .

PC Ran on total of 17ghz 8gb ram 40mb line

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingame info.

start level 1
skills regular leveling
quests are basics
no kit giving at start

Paralysisring
Protectionring
MuscleRing
ClearRing
RecallHelmet
RecallBracelet
RecallNecklace
SkillNecklace
TeleportRing
RevivalRing
RecallRing

are droped from BossMobs

(wanting a regular basic server original basic files)

plz give me info what is based on general mir3.55

--- to adjust server from basic i might need some help---
pm me gm possions welcome if correct work is applyd
like i said i wantd the server to be basic. ty

!!!!NOW CHANGED TO STING3G 3.55 FILES!!!!

NEW ETA =PC ARRIVES IN MORINGING - this means also another 7Days ontop like said above

NEW SERVER NAME StingEvolution

---New Server Info---

http://mir3evolution.wix.com/stingmir3evolution

EXP = 8

GOLD = 2

MONGEN=1

ITEM=1

self made leveling system/ new,caves,items,mobs -correctly balanced-

items go upto level 210

New bundle of quests

Bossmobs drop 5-10x more items then original files(3.55)

Lots more as i find more info out ty

Downloads = www.sting3g.com/StingMir3Installer-26032013.exe
EXE = COMING SOON

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
if there is that much effort put into the server as you did advertising that must be promising.. there is no information what so ever

PepsiMAX

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2014
as is says advice and tutuoring acceptable = THIS SERVER IS 3.55 ORGININAL- ADVICE Welcome ..... even tho the aim is 3.55 custom files ty anyway mate.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
so your putting a blank euro server up and want people to help and tell u what to do ???

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I want level 65535 and items with 255-255 so I can follow people and kill them o.O

Serious note:
Server advert is appalling, there is no in-depth information or images that sells your server.

Your website colours and images are terrible with poor use of colour choice causing text to be difficult to see or read. The website also has very little information, pictures and so on. I will probably never come back to this advert nor play this server as it seems like a lazy half arsed game. Good luck.

PepsiMAX

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2014
yer sorry i was expecting some suggestions on ppl view i.e what to be expected,

i will proudly divour myself from daydies comments ,

main post updated

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
yer sorry i was expecting some suggestions on ppl view i.e what to be expected,

i will proudly divour myself from daydies comments ,

main post updated
Fair enough you want a player lead server but at least give us something to work with. If you let players decide what the server is like then it will most likely last a week. My opinion is that your website is useless, it servers no purposes and that you should just put the forum / download link on the first post rather than having the website. (unless you make it better).

p.s. from experience a x3 euro based server never lasts long. You need something unique to make people play.
You haven't even mentioned if there is or will be things like crafting, rebirths, fame shops, integral shops, donation shops and so on. Maximum spell levels is another thing that interests people (e.g. will you have spells going to 3, 5, 8 , 10, 15 and so on).

Last edited:

PepsiMAX

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 13, 2014
TBH mate ive been off mir 7 years i have just returned

i havnt actually got ingame yet waiting on a new computer any day now..(its allrady in delivery)

i am just piking away at it here and there (1-2) hour every few hours (updating main post regular)

i have never playd mir3 for longer then a few weeks,

i am thinking about what you say, - i will need to re think the post layout and also the master rebirth system, after i have been ingame cheers mate

EDIT= i have also looked on 4 over server that are open on lomcn, they had no master/rebirth comments

i will be hoping to have these on my advertisement.

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Just a little request could you add abit more info?

Dan

a note from someone who was being nice there, well done m8 your the only one lol

if i had the spare time to make a server and came back to find those other posts dont think id be very motivated... lol

Snotface

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 26, 2014
I do not give servers a second chance as some just want one thing, peoples hard earned cash. I have downloaded 2 other Viruse infected files today and now their servers are on my black list.
I am hoping that this server is different and I will not have any problems with malware or viruses.

I will post if I like your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.