Check this out please?!

smoochy boys on tour

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Hi peoples,

I'm trying to gain some publicity for my new idea and I'm basically trying to push it anywhere I can. I know LOMCN over the years has been a place I avidly visit even as someone who gave up Mir a lonnnnng time ago, still my favorite game ever though, probably.

Basically I have launched a new business and I'd love the feedback of any students on the forum, parents of students or even people who have been to uni already. If you think it's cool then I would greatly appreciate any plugging on your social media's or other forums you guys are a part of.

Its called www.studentboxdrop.com and I hope it takes off and becomes what I think it could =]

Thanks for your time chaps and chapettes. Off that topic, any LoL players feel free to hit me up on EUW - woomataurus is my summoner name (I couldn't let go).

Much love - Tom x

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
Sounds really good mate :) I was in student halls and then as a hall warden for a year, something one of my mates implemented was he set up his own small business dealing with crockery, pans and plates etc.

In self catered halls every student buys brand new pans, sets of crockery and then at the end of the year when they move to a house more often than not it all gets thrown away. What he did was pick it all up for free, salvage what was re usable and sold next years students dirt cheap sets of pans, worked a treat!

---------- Post Merged at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Quite often we had small businesses approaching us as halls provide an amazing close knit community of students, the perfect place for your product really

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
The idea is unique and nice although i think the website it somewhat sucking up to you too much. With the quotes bout life, since i know you have to make people feel good but I'd rather suggest keeping it a bit more tidy. Also suggest to have a screenshot of what has once been the content of the box so tat people can see what it could potentially behold since the website only says stuff you need or to make you feel loved.

Good luck with the business altogether though i can see it working.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
In my honest opinion it's a great idea and some packages I could see selling, ie the party pack.

Unfortunaltey, the packages such as cleaning and revision treats are far too overpriced.
I priced the revision treats up at £7.00 and that's purchasing individually, I could get a lot more at the poundshop if I wanted. Same with cleaning products and kitchen equipment, students are wise and know where to shop. And what student really needs an apron??

Also, I don't get why you have to select a gender for the monthly subscription? May be a valid reason but it doesn't state it does it? And 2 day delivery? Some packages yeah I could wait, but others... I'm goin poundshop..

I just think the packages need looking at and stick to a set profit %. There's no way you making the same profit on all your packages, the differences are clear and so should the prices.

And for that reason. I'm out.

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Thanks for the comments chaps :) prai - after having a look I actually agree with what you've said. I'm going to have a look and see what I can do to get the prices down and the products for some boxes changed.

SlippitySchlong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2013
LMAO THE MAKE LOVE BOX:

• 3 Condoms
  • 1 c0ck Ring <--- HAHA!
  • 1 Vibrator
  • 1 Pleasure Yourself toy (You Choose:Dildo or Hand vagina)
  • 1 Blindfold
  • 1 Pair of Handcuffs
  • 1 Set of LOVE Dice
  • 1 Book of Sex Positions
  • SBD IOU Cards

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What if I want the dildo and the hand vagina but not the c0ck ring?

Decisions...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
front2FreshDEAL.jpg

Drool... she available?

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Dont get me wrong, I'm all for starting your own business etc. But what is stopping me from going to my nearest supermarket, i'm remembering when I was a student, I had f all cash and what I did have I spent on alcohol. Just seems to gimmicky to me.

Dk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Dont get me wrong, I'm all for starting your own business etc. But what is stopping me from going to my nearest supermarket, i'm remembering when I was a student, I had f all cash and what I did have I spent on alcohol. Just seems to gimmicky to me.

Dk

You forget that students are also lazy. I'd rather pay a little bit more (not that much) and have the convenience of everything being sent to my door monthly, than having to remember stuff I need and get it myself.

I don't think it's really targetted at the poor students, but more the well off students that want convenience. But you're right, it is also gimmicky.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I like the idea and I think it has legs. As above I think it is more targeted at wealthier students but you could maybe expand to pot noodles and stuff like that.

Get an affiliation with as many local fast food joints as you can across the country as well. Advertisement on your site will generate you further profits for doing FA which you can reinvest. Get these to tailor to the demographic and you could even work with nightclubs/bars and get them to run generic promotions through your site - money off drinks etc.

Scope to build on what you have already is pretty exciting imho.

I would invest.