Mir2 Server Status List

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
list.php
list.php

Notes to Server Owners

Post here or PM me your IP or DNS name if dynamic IP (no-ip.org is recommended in this case) and your login gate port if it's not 7000.
If you want to see your user count, you must open your port 3000. If you redirected to another port, you should PM me the port number instead.

Sorted by age.
Status is updated every 15 minutes so is not realtime.

Credit and thanks to Chriz for helping me out with this.

If your server isn't on the list then it's because I couldn't find an IP address.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yours has an extra . At the end? Is that you adding that or is that from telnet itself? (Unable to check myself)
no that was me adding the dot at the end cause of the weird chrome forum bug

ive put it back to same format with the versions now and its working, dont get why it would care about the version format but whatever.. i dont really care.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
no that was me adding the dot at the end cause of the weird chrome forum bug

ive put it back to same format with the versions now and its working, dont get why it would care about the version format but whatever.. i dont really care.

Could be Length or the fact you only have 3 Segments where Version's normally have 4 Segments.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
What am I censoring? Or dictating for that matter?

You were censoring Bon! because of his better LOMCN website. (Removing his Server count)...

(Please don't ban me great overlord)

I just noticed your signature, Want me to build another output to Show Class/level?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Please dictate what string I must use to who that information. Thank you

as much fun as trolling is, I genuinely don't care. You should have a better attitude as an admin tho

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
You were censoring Bon! because of his better LOMCN website. (Removing his Server count)...

(Please don't ban me great overlord)

I just noticed your signature, Want me to build another output to Show Class/level?
its fancy o.0
sig.php

you should make your own jamie, make it so people can just add there char name/choose image, then impilement a wide range of info, imo... having one the servers use and host would have more informaiton, then an external one

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its fancy o.0
sig.php

you should make your own jamie, make it so people can just add there char name/choose image, then impilement a wide range of info, imo... having one the servers use and host would have more informaiton, then an external one
how do you even go about making something like this out of interest? I mean filling in the usercount etc I understand you can from hitting port 3000 and passing the string.. but what program you making it in etc?

I assume it would be like some php script or something that you host somewhere and you are going to link to that or something.. dunno.. ramble ramble...

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
how do you even go about making something like this out of interest? I mean filling in the usercount etc I understand you can from hitting port 3000 and passing the string.. but what program you making it in etc?

I assume it would be like some php script or something that you host somewhere and you are going to link to that or something.. dunno.. ramble ramble...
that's all it is, a basic PHP script that connects to the 3000 port, you can customise it how you want... obviously, if make other information avalible, it would be nice...

be nice if it showed information live-ish like DC etc/Karma/EXP? possibilities are endless IMO

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?96484-Mir-Server-Status-Signature

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Yeah it's PHP, soon to be linked to the existing server status database here on lomcn. We're still working on it hence I haven't put it out there yet, apart from my sig

paul eventually wants to be able to draw further info from servers like level etc.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yeah it's PHP, soon to be linked to the existing server status database here on lomcn. We're still working on it hence I haven't put it out there yet, apart from my sig

paul eventually wants to be able to draw further info from servers like level etc.

No reason why you couldn't go something similar to port 3000 on the server, e.g. port 3001 to return more stats. No point messing with port 3000 more otherwise it wont work with the current mir status, as I've proved.

Wonder if you'd maybe want to lock down port 3001 to the web host of the signature though, surely havent a port like that open could make the server vulnerable to attacks especially if its querying the database for loads of info

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
260 users fml

not too bad... Nowhere near as many as Chrons or Marble launch.. just shows it'll be a flop, but tbh If I made a server, and got 10 people playing, I'd class that as a win.

Just wish he put more effort into it.. seems wasteful.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
not too bad... Nowhere near as many as Chrons or Marble launch.. just shows it'll be a flop, but tbh If I made a server, and got 10 people playing, I'd class that as a win.

Just wish the put more effort into it.. seems wasteful.

mmmm I must admit I was very hesitant and cautious at the start but credit where credit is due he is listening to his players and trying to make it a little better. I can't fault him as a server owner for that and he hasn't taken the piss with gameshop. God the files feel clunky as hell though and yes it'll be a mess to balance but, **** it im having fun.