smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone play the Beta then?

I did and really enjoyed it. Didn't get that much time on it, got to about level 7, mainly played single player, but also did a group mission where we killed a couple of bosses... The one which looked like a robotic spider, the other a giant orb. Took us a while, we wiped out a couple of times but we did it, and it felt like a great achievement, not had that feeling on a game for a long time.

Deffo going to pre-order it on the PS4.

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
Anyone play the Beta then?

I did and really enjoyed it. Didn't get that much time on it, got to about level 7, mainly played single player, but also did a group mission where we killed a couple of bosses... The one which looked like a robotic spider, the other a giant orb. Took us a while, we wiped out a couple of times but we did it, and it felt like a great achievement, not had that feeling on a game for a long time.

Deffo going to pre-order it on the PS4.

Did beta but shooter mmos aren't my forte (didn't really like it already had experience with war frame )

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
loved how vague the box for this game was in shops. looked ****ing awesome, even though it showed nothing lmao. gutted its a shooter though :(

would cost me over £400 to play it so i wont be bothering for atleast 6 months.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Why would it cost over £400?

Maybe this is why I suck, I just play on a standard TV with standard controller?! No other bits...

---------- Post Merged at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Or is it because you don't have a PS4/xbone?

(I know some people like to buy expensive **** for gaming, like headphones)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
loved how vague the box for this game was in shops. looked ****ing awesome, even though it showed nothing lmao. gutted its a shooter though :(

would cost me over £400 to play it so i wont be bothering for atleast 6 months.

you can pick up a 360 for less than 70 quid

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah I played the Alpha and Beta, not so much the Beta cause the content was similar enough, just maxed out a different class and did all the missions. I already had it pre-ordered. I really like how it plays it feels like a very solid shooter much like Halo does

Some things I was a bit disappointed with though, the seamless drop in/drop out gameplay seems more like a gimmick than anything as no one really talks or tries to group up with you, Public Events are fun though for sure. The World also feels a lot more lifeless than it should.

Destiny feels like a last gen game upscaled for next gen and while that's not a bad thing I hope Destiny 2 is pure next gen. Need to get rid of the shackles of last gen

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
It's awesome, Got normal copy on Pre-Order, but want the Ghost edition but Game has now sold out online :( Gonna go to the store tomorrow to see if I can still pre-order..

Some people are already selling the Ghost Pre-Order on Ebay for stupid money..

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Why would it cost over £400?

Maybe this is why I suck, I just play on a standard TV with standard controller?! No other bits...

---------- Post Merged at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Or is it because you don't have a PS4/xbone?

(I know some people like to buy expensive **** for gaming, like headphones)
Yea I don't own a ps4 yet. Can it be played on a ps3?

Loopyloola

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2014
Scotland
Bought it three days ago, and I'm hooked, just hit level 20 on hunter. Playstation 4.

Anyone playing now then?

PS. Posted on this thread because the other had a disgusting XBOX tag.

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Destiny PS4

If you play this for the PS4 please add me, raids/vog etc

getting replacement ps4, so when i am on ill add you or accept invitation.

PS4 terrytibbs009

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I have Destiny on PS4 but it's a bit hit and miss playing with me as I can only get on during holidays or the weekends I decide to visit parents at home. Sucks not having my own PS4 at uni :'( </3

Anyway I'll probably be on a lot around Christmas holidays my PSN is huggybear. Feel free to add me and when I'm on we can give it a blast, I'm only level 20 though - lack of playing has lead to this disgustingly low level :'( haha :p

If your just looking for anyone to complete raids rather than just LOMCN members then you could try out destinylfg.net I think it's pretty self explanatory but if you get stuck i'll try to point you in the right direction when I remember to look on here in my spare time :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone want to help run me through the Weekly heroic? :P

I'm level23 but could do with a little help, add me Skyline124 (Ps4 obviously)

I'll be on tomorrow some time through the day, or tonight for the next half hour or so if anyones around now!

---------- Post Merged on 28-11-2014 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-11-2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

Wow, wasn't expecting such response, cheers guys!

/sarcasm :(

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Anyone want to help run me through the Weekly heroic? :P

I'm level23 but could do with a little help, add me Skyline124 (Ps4 obviously)

I'll be on tomorrow some time through the day, or tonight for the next half hour or so if anyones around now!

---------- Post Merged on 28-11-2014 at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-11-2014 at 10:54 PM ----------

Wow, wasn't expecting such response, cheers guys!

/sarcasm :(

A lot of people have moved on Sky, I probably won't play it again until the first DLC is out

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I still enjoy the game but not that active on it as I'm currently at university while the PS4 is at home :P

Can't wait for the DLC too, a good game but agree more content would make me and my friends play more.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I would, but afraid my PS4 is packed away ready for me moving to my new house.