Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone getting this?

Mine should be here tomorrow for the PS4. Quite looking forward to it. Never really played Diablo though, so it's going to be all new for me.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Anyone getting this?

Mine should be here tomorrow for the PS4. Quite looking forward to it. Never really played Diablo though, so it's going to be all new for me.

It's been out on PC for a while now and it's ok, since your new to the game you will probably enjoy the run through but after a while it gets repetitive and boring. The bounty's and rifts give you a lot more variety than just farming the same area or boss over and over but that can even get a little repetitive after a while. I'm waiting for the 2.1 patch to be released which is the 'seasons' allowing you to competitively compete against other players starting a new character fresh each season and completing achievements and so on before the other players to then be ranked on their leader board.

I don't know how the gameplay is for console users but I know I've been told it's got a different feel with mechanics being adjusted to suit consoles. As you mentioned it's your first time I thought I would just mention this but I'm not sure if this applies to console's however on the PC if you have just order ROS you may need to purchase the original diablo 3 game as ROS is just an expansion.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Nah there's only this one to buy for the Coneols, so I assume it will have all the original bits all together with it.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Nah there's only this one to buy for the Coneols, so I assume it will have all the original bits all together with it.

Seem's like it, not too bad. I'm surprised they have done this, usually they try to squeeze every penny out of you :P

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...iablo-iii-reaper-souls-ultimate-evil-edition/
For players who’ve been holding off on bringing justice to Diablo on console, now is the perfect time to join the fray, as the Ultimate Evil Edition is a maxed-out version of the game, with Diablo III and all of the latest updates for that, plus all of the new content that we launched with the Reaper of Souls expansion. And if you’ve already played Diablo III on console, I have good news for you as well: you’ll be able to transfer your characters over into this new release and continue your adventures—even across console generations.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I guess it would be a little harsh to bring out a new game for the first time (On Xbone and PS4) and say "Oh yea, you have to buy all these first before you can play".

All newer expansions will no doubt be brought out as seperate games or DLC you have to pay for though

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I guess it would be a little harsh to bring out a new game for the first time (On Xbone and PS4) and say "Oh yea, you have to buy all these first before you can play".

All newer expansions will no doubt be brought out as seperate games or DLC you have to pay for though
I thought they had released the original d3 for consoles (Maybe PS3 but not PS4?), I may be wrong though as I haven't seen any streams on D3 console prior to this release.