[CD3.55] Town Teleport

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
Another Noob question lol.

Is it possible to make town teleport only teleport you to current map, or set a level on town teleport to teleport you to a town of that level.

I.e. if you are between say lvl 1-20 it teleports you to bichon, and if your lvl 21+ to teleports you to prajna.

Where does it store this kind of info?

Thanks in advance

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
nope just make your own very simple script shouldnt take more than 10 mins to get working

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
It's stored in the Startpoint.txt in the envir folder.

I imagine it would work something like

[@startpoint]
#IF
! checklevel 20
#ACT
MAPMOVE 0 164 234
#ELSEACT
MAPMOVE 1 171 177

Also remember if you are trying to stop low levels from accessing larger towns, you must remove the coords that connect the maps together in the mapinfo.txt

Also Ring Tele / Master Student Tele.

if you need any help lemme know mate.

Upvote 0

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
Still Stuck on this one, Maybe in not looking at it properly, but i cant seam to make my tt's teleport me to the map i want them to go to.They always go back to the start point no matter what i put in the StartPoint.txt...

Be much appreciated if someone could tell me how to do it..

Thanks again in advance..

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Your TT will always take you back to the last "StartPoint" you went to.

If you wish to make your own you would need to add a scripted item (or create a new @ command using the console and a script).

There are a few threads that discuss scripted items (not sure on new @ commands, but I have some in the Sting3G files if you want a have a look through them).

Upvote 0

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
Ty for the replies Everyone.. Its something im gonna have to live with for the moment..

Im hoping to Have a beta test client up soon. Looking forward to some tips and comments on what could be improved...

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Make your own item, call it darkteleport scroll and write an item click script to get it to do what you want.

Upvote 0