Hiring for Simple Graphic/Animation Work. PP I(PAY PER IMG)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hello,

I'm looking for someone to work with on a Monthly/Weekly basis to work from home creating Simple digital posters maybe even with a little animation.

I run a small Digital Signage company in the north west of England and as part of the customer package we offer free AD Design for example...

We have a new Client that would like to advertise with us in one of our locations so as part of there sign up we design them a free digital poster.

THE CLIENT

THE PROOF

• The customer would like a taxi to drive onto the screen with the phone number behind it. ( IF Possible )
  • They would also like a QR code with contact info and images and text taking from there site feel free to play about with it and add your professional touch.

We know this is a simple task for a good designer but we are only a small start up and do not have the funds to hire someone to do this kind of work.

We will require any number of digital posters form 5 - 20 per AD Screen & the more we grow the more screens we will require more posters :)

THE PAY

• We are offering £5 per Digital Ad as long as the customer would like it used.
  • The Ad must be approved by me or my business partner.
  • The payment can be made by Paypal or another way that will suit you.
  • We will require up to 20 AD's per screen 20 AD's will pay out £100.
  • You will need to be able to meet deadlines.

Ideal for a student who will be able to use these as part of their coursework or someone who wants a little extra money.

Thanks