Making the move from Mir2 to Mir3

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
What mir3 servers are currently online and slightly popular? I say popular so they have a life span not one of these 1-2 week servers.

Which are good please im braving the move from mir2 to mir3! haha.

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
If all else fails my server will be up within the week for beta testing, its been worked slightly different to most. If your interested in beta testing please let me know.

Cheers Darksouls

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
They're all s***.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Mir 3 was like a downgrade lol! To much getting stuck they even got a button to replace yourself, nobody wants that if you play for pvp / pk.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
really? everyone raves about mir3 on the mir2 server I was recently playing lol :/

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Don't listen to them. You can't expect good Mir3 advice off a Mir2 player. Especially a known cheater so obviously can't player properly anyway.

Not many server online atm, but theres a list of them below.

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?86450-Mir3-Server-Status-List

Theres also the Chinese GSP server which is coming out in europe soon, I'd keep an eye on that if you want an up to date euro experience.

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
Thanks Far, Also people dont realise the effort and time involved in getting up a server.. im discovering this myself on My Darksouls Mir3 server... People need to appreciate that you are taking time out of your own lives to bring them servers to play on... Im no expert scriptor.. or map builder or decoder.. I just wanted to add another mir3 server for people to chill out on and have fun..

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Don't listen to them. You can't expect good Mir3 advice off a Mir2 player. Especially a known cheater so obviously can't player properly anyway.

Not many server online atm, but theres a list of them below.

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?86450-Mir3-Server-Status-List

Theres also the Chinese GSP server which is coming out in europe soon, I'd keep an eye on that if you want an up to date euro experience.

My opinion isn't a mir 2 players, i've only played one or two mir 2 servers, Euro mir 3 was good, wemade was good, apart from that, they're all pish, that chinese server thats "coming soon" most likely won't happen, wemade most likely will sue the **** out of them lol.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
people tend to lurk around mir 2 cause there is so many advantages like speed hacks and many other things like that Mir 3 is alot better than Mir 2 after playing both for years.. people tend to play mir 2 as there is alot more you can do with there files mir 3 is limited but once there is a mir 3 source about there will be alot that will return.... on chronicles atleast 30-40% of the player base was mir 3 players..

everyone just follows the usercount mostly as thats the most attractive part of servers.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
people tend to lurk around mir 2 cause there is so many advantages like speed hacks and many other things like that Mir 3 is alot better than Mir 2 after playing both for years.. people tend to play mir 2 as there is alot more you can do with there files mir 3 is limited but once there is a mir 3 source about there will be alot that will return.... on chronicles atleast 30-40% of the player base was mir 3 players..

everyone just follows the usercount mostly as thats the most attractive part of servers.

Have to agree with this.

Myself I'm a Mir3 player, but I've followed the user count to chronicles.

If there was a euro copy with sins, I'm sure the user count would be high, with the right GM.

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Mir3 is a good game, Depends on how you act ingame to how well your game goes IMO.

if you a Wan**r your not gonna enjoy it with the current population.