Server with HEROES!

SoulStar

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 3, 2013
I'm looking for a legit server, decent rate, decent drops nothing else major changed, it must include Heroes like US mir with hero pet and working Assasins.
please thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Help me guys.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I'm looking for a legit server, decent rate, decent drops nothing else major changed, it must include Heroes like US mir with hero pet and working Assasins.
please thank you.

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Help me guys.

These kinda threads are pointless man. Go to server advertisements and look at the servers, it's not hard.

SoulStar

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 3, 2013
None of them are very descriptive i've spent awhile doing that trust me none say if they have heroes in or not, I'd go as far to say that the advertisements are a waste of ****ing time.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
None of them are very descriptive i've spent awhile doing that trust me none say if they have heroes in or not, I'd go as far to say that the advertisements are a waste of ****ing time.

Well you are quite rude since your new here, also if you wasn't so thick and opened your eyes you'd see servers state them selves as (Heroes), so lets have a guess ill believe 95% of the time they have heroes unless specfied. Also not all Heroes files use assassins, but u need to look into and try servers stop being a idiot and moaning at someone when your as clueless as the next.