Sacred Mir V2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Re: Sacred Mir V2 (heroes)

Starting to get pissed off now! new I.P [h=1]86.185.207.104[/h]

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Right i really think the relics/coins need to be taken out of game or made rare because today i've seen, MirBelt, CorruptRing, BrojanBlade x2, MeteorStrike, BrojanHelm and some other items, Compared to bosses these things are just stupid, all i have heard/seen drop from bosses today is FlameField and RealmRing.

Before the children come on here saying there immature stuff im simple saying this to keep the server alive.

/Cloud

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010

Right i really think the relics/coins need to be taken out of game or made rare because today i've seen, MirBelt, CorruptRing, BrojanBlade x2, MeteorStrike, BrojanHelm and some other items, Compared to bosses these things are just stupid, all i have heard/seen drop from bosses today is FlameField and RealmRing.

Before the children come on here saying there immature stuff im simple saying this to keep the server alive.

/Cloud

u just say this because u maybe got these stuff and now u wanna the gm to take off that items so no1 can get them ..... if u remove them remove the items from players or simple just take 50% of the stats from that items .

Alexis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 17, 2014

Great Todds Yorkshire broadband has ****ed up again, Server offline
YorkshireBroadbandLAD

/Alexis

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010

yep its down .... again :( just call ur isp and f**k them up ....

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

/Cloud
I don't play, so a totally unbiased comment from me... but you surely can't just take these out now? If some people have had items as said above, taking these out will cause more problems unless the said items above are also removed?

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

just make it so theres a harder chance of getting these items from relics.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010

just make it so theres a harder chance of getting these items from relics.

yeah make them harder its not an option lol

when 50% of players got that items easy ... . just simple take the stats from that kit to 40% if an item give 30 dc make it 12 dc

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

With the Relics i think it would be unfair to remove them or lower the chances now as there is such an influx of items in game that were gained from them. It's mostly the high levels that are getting them so sooner or later they will be worthless to the higher levels when the new kits get added (Dont add new kits to the relics keep them as they are). Think its too late to change them now unfortunately, just means todd will have to add more kits and keep them only obtainable from bosses, but then again boss drops suck arse.

Alexis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 17, 2014

u just say this because u maybe got these stuff and now u wanna the gm to take off that items so no1 can get them ..... if u remove them remove the items from players or simple just take 50% of the stats from that items .

Bro, Cloud, Omin and myself have had about 4 items between us from the relics, the rest has been dropped so he aint sayin that because he's had these items smh, and for takin 50% of stats away from these items is stupid, i might as well run around in a SteelArm rather then a BrojanArm..

/Alexis

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011

srv offline ?

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010

then let them like this . and dont add the next kits in that relics . simple / end

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

Bro, Cloud, Omin and myself have had about 4 items between us from the relics, the rest has been dropped so he aint sayin that because he's had these items smh, and for takin 50% of stats away from these items is stupid, i might as well run around in a SteelArm rather then a BrojanArm..

/Alexis

yea so he isnt dropping nothing, you got 4 items between yas, woopdie doo, but doing that unbalances the server in its own way, the amount of items your guild has, and then dropping the rates so that the noobs on the server dont get the exact same rate, it could also go down as corruption, allowing one guild to use and abuse the rates but then the other guilds // noobs on the server have to deal with a new rate? after your whole guild is kitted up in rares? if thats the case, go through the loggs see what has come out of the coins, remove the items of every individual player (Including the kit we got) and then set a new rate, if not then leave it how it is. simples

Alexis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 17, 2014

yea so he isnt dropping nothing, you got 4 items between yas, woopdie doo, but doing that unbalances the server in its own way, the amount of items your guild has, and then dropping the rates so that the noobs on the server dont get the exact same rate, it could also go down as corruption, allowing one guild to use and abuse the rates but then the other guilds // noobs on the server have to deal with a new rate? after your whole guild is kitted up in rares? if thats the case, go through the loggs see what has come out of the coins, remove the items of every individual player (Including the kit we got) and then set a new rate, if not then leave it how it is. simples

How do you work that out? your guild is on the same as us, if you choose not to hunt then thats your problem, so we aint use or abusing nothing, you have your chance to hunt, we just happen to hunt the caves from the moment we log on to the moment we log off, thats how you get the kit, not just visiting a cave once an hour.

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

How do you work that out? your guild is on the same as us, if you choose not to hunt then thats your problem, so we aint use or abusing nothing, you have your chance to hunt, we just happen to hunt the caves from the moment we log on to the moment we log off, thats how you get the kit, not just visiting a cave once an hour.

how are we on the same as yous? please explain? and no1 said anything about not hunting? its a bit obvious you have to hunt and kill bosses to get the coins, you have just completely gone off topic, because this is simply about the coins and the frequency that items are given not about hunting, and all i was stating is that your guild being ahead and having new faces on the server if they don't wanna join nor your or my guild... then obvs they'll make their own or just hunt solo or with friends untill they feel its time to join a guild, is that the coins be left how they are, so that the noobs have a fighting chance of getting items out of them when people have blatently got so much items out of it, no point changing the coins in anyway shape or form...then its just for todd in future! that he makes new kits and caves and doesn't add the kit to the coins

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Okay i was tired and it came across wrong maybe, I only suggested that because the huge amount of items coming from that NPC and for you saying most of my items have came from there? Give over already, I have had Realm ring x2, brace, neckl, helm, arm, 5/6 mir items all dropped, so yeah the only items on my character from that NPC is my BrojanBlade oh and MeteorStrike.

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

Okay i was tired and it came across wrong maybe, I only suggested that because the huge amount of items coming from that NPC and for you saying most of my items have came from there? Give over already, I have had Realm ring x2, brace, neckl, helm, arm, 5/6 mir items all dropped, so yeah the only items on my character from that NPC is my BrojanBlade oh and MeteorStrike.

you need to learn how to read sunshine, because i didnt say all your items came from the coins did i? alexis just stated you got 4 items out of the coins in one day...and the whole convo was about decreasing the frequency of items given from coins.... when there is no need to change anything because it all seems fine from ur post just now, so you made a retarded comment and started a debate over nothing....

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Theres no need to change it? are you joking? tonight i've killed atleast 100 bosses, BladeMaster, Corrupt, Brojans and Ancient bosses and had nothing dropped, i used the relics/coins and get FF and a couple of other things, i know i'd just rather hunt for relics then hunt bosses, i would hunt your guild for items but lets face it you see me and auto tt :/

/Clouds