Sacred Mir V2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
speed cap still in place??

Yeah but not to the extent it was before.

Still though.. Todd knows the server is down atm and hasn't put it back online or give a reason as to why its down. Not a good look.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
He probs fixing few bits we can only hope or hes busy with that thing we call a life lol either way hurry up Toddington!!

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
He probs fixing few bits we can only hope or hes busy with that thing we call a life lol either way hurry up Toddington!!

He is very very often "too busy with that thing we call a life", or whatever it is that keeps him from being busy with the server.

In which case he should not waste peoples time and take the server down, and just let people know "look, sorry but iv not got time to maintain the game to a standard"

Todd knows, as on previous server, i will help him with whatever he needs and/or trusts me with. But my time is often better spent elsewhere.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
He is very very often "too busy with that thing we call a life", or whatever it is that keeps him from being busy with the server.

In which case he should not waste peoples time and take the server down, and just let people know "look, sorry but iv not got time to maintain the game to a standard"

Todd knows, as on previous server, i will help him with whatever he needs and/or trusts me with. But my time is often better spent elsewhere.

in two minds about this, ive literally just got a job offer starting monday. I wont have time to update between work and social life :S might be best to let it die peacefully.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Tbh if it means nothing to you anymore and your not fussed, let someone take it over. The users will be happy that they simply dont have to start again somewhere else and the person in question then has, albeit needing work, a server base to build upon.

Too many servers go down only to be replaced by another **** one, and that process is then repeated.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Agree with adv server is fun and the loyal members are gonna be pissed off espesh any donators, its a shame put some graft into this serv one of best ive played in a while hopefully you wont let it die todd but if ou do good luck in life mert xx

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
People that 'Donate' may well be pissed, but given the life expectancy of many private servers, particularly when usercounts rarely reach higher than mid twenties, they can't be hugely surprised and mad really.

Was a good server, enjoyed it whilst I played. Shame Todd ran out of time for it but like as I say, it's sort of expected with servers these days.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Thread needs deleting, upon confirmation of server being permanently offline.