Sacred Mir V2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Re: Sacred Mir V2 (heroes)

Theres no need to change it? are you joking? tonight i've killed atleast 100 bosses, BladeMaster, Corrupt, Brojans and Ancient bosses and had nothing dropped, i used the relics/coins and get FF and a couple of other things, i know i'd just rather hunt for relics then hunt bosses, i would hunt your guild for items but lets face it you see me and auto tt :/

/Clouds

lol agreed .

---------- Post Merged at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:07 PM ----------

new here, might give it a try :RpS_biggrin:

welcome , ull enjoy it :) .

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Re: Sacred Mir V2 (heroes)

Theres no need to change it? are you joking? tonight i've killed atleast 100 bosses, BladeMaster, Corrupt, Brojans and Ancient bosses and had nothing dropped, i used the relics/coins and get FF and a couple of other things, i know i'd just rather hunt for relics then hunt bosses, i would hunt your guild for items but lets face it you see me and auto tt :/

/Clouds

yea well any1 would be stupid to think, they can take on a level 75+ wizzie with 180+mc dude....mayaswell tt lmfao......

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Sally and Logic managed to take me on lastnight, we'll atleast till the numbers become in my favour and please get it right im 74 and 234mc.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I guess we'll need to wait till he updates his internet from Yorkshire Broadband.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
He has other commitments too i think (thus being Destiny lul)

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
well Destiny is ofc alot better then this server. :D illd own all in Clouds guild but no point tbh there all geeks tht dnt go outside lol :P

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
well Destiny is ofc alot better then this server. :D illd own all in Clouds guild but no point tbh there all geeks tht dnt go outside lol :P

Want a fight bruh ill use no tdb or flame sword..

/Bench