Mir2 Dralion [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

Mir2 Dralion
IP Address: 192.95.2.128 Static
Heroes Files
Host machine VPS Windows 2008 VM
Host World Canada
Experiance Rate: x10 (we change exp weekly)
NEW Starting level: 50 (This includes A full kit to wear)
All new members/players that join are given 200000 Gold and 5000GG
This is a one off introductory gift, 1 per char in account: ie- x3 chars x3 gifts.
(not transferable)

Download Link: www.mir2dralion.co.uk

Forum:
www.mir2dralion.proboards.com (or follow link from our home page)

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/mir2dralion
FaceBook: mir.dralion

GameGold: Is available through our webpage using paypal
(Please follow instructions when ordering)
Donations are welcomed for items, kits & rebirths
I
Level boost will be available for Characters (Talk to a GM)

We will be running daily events through the week , some involving GM's.
We have a rebirth system in place, new maps provinces and items, Guild Territory is now ingame.

We have tried to keep it as original as we can, but include some newer features.
we aim to please in our game and we are always open to suggestions, from members to improve our game.
GM's will be online on a daily basis and are contactable through our email and Skype accounts.

Come join and give us a try
GM Kala & TheOne

---------- Post Merged at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Thank you LOMCN :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
Hi to all,
Just a quick update to let you know what we have done so far, we have intoduced a Guild territory to our game with working gt scrolls, Goldbars/bundles/chests are now double clickable into your bag.
we have started working on Assassin/rogue char to be placed into game.
exp scrolls, @town function, new teleport pads are in to KR's , caves & temples.
drop files increased, more gold items

we have very little down time and always trying to improve the game and we take feedback and always try to give the player gameplay

come and give us a try, its all we ask you have nothing to lose :)

Kala (GM)

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
Hi to all.

We have decided to increase our start level in game when you now create a new char you will receive lvl 50 a new kit and 200k gold + GG

any older accounts if you have not managed to reach lvl 50 please speak to a GM and they will lvl boost you to 50 and provide new kit.

Thanks for playing guys :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Sorry I wont be playing sounds like another Sacred to me :/

The donations sound stupid, level boosts nd full kits?

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
Thank for the comments azzi we are not sacred never played that server we are our own donations are donations sounding stupid in what way we offer a scheme where ppl can get items etc etc

but again for your feedback

---------- Post Merged at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:59 PM ----------

im in the process of changing the start level work commitments have stopped me logging on till now

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
? whats the point on the server ? we all have to start somewhere we opened our game for anyone to play, we may have 0 or low user but its playable, we give lots of freebie items to start and leveling is easy its a mir game
so the point is its there to play

Roar

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Mar 4, 2015
? whats the point on the server ? we all have to start somewhere we opened our game for anyone to play, we may have 0 or low user but its playable, we give lots of freebie items to start and leveling is easy its a mir game
so the point is its there to play

Why not wipe and re-advertise with a few tweaks? People are looking for a mir 2 server to play, i've logged on here and looks like there a lot of content maybe you should consider wiping and re-advertising here.

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
im not sure a server wipe is a good idea we do have a quite a few account from players that are high level and that would be unfair to them to delete everything we try to update and add new things from time to time. i ill try to bump thread as much as i can when e update if ppl want to have a go them great. the mir community has changed dramatically over the last 10 years back in t he day when i was n euro everyone was ok with grinding and leveling and not getting much but now it seems everyone wants everything at the start max this max that easy teleports to places so that they dont have to cross vast lands to get to temples and caves our game is live and running for anyone to give us a try its all we ask user count is low but theres not much more we can do to get ppl to play we had players asking for all kinds of stuff in t he game which we did they gave us false promises that they would play it but hey ho.......
our game is simple DL it create a char and level just like euro but littel more exp and gold and items including rares dropping

what else can i say not alot i think

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

We are still up and running we have a small user count but everyone is important to us who joins our server

This is a quick update to let you all know that our starting level has been changed to Level 50.
we have also changed the stats on a few mobs in some lower level caves to make it easier to kill and lvl

Happy Easter to all

Dralion Team

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
im slightly confused , i made a char and logged in game , it says exp x20 , so i would have took it for a high rate ??
but on inspection it does not seem to be the case , i did a little explore , and went in bug caves got 13500 exp , then went in shii lobby ( maggots much harder to kill ) and got 1250 exp ,
then went to wooma temple and got roughly the same ( how is it a cave with easier mobs to kill is more exp than a harder mob) ? i played around and got very little exp , for the mobs i killed on a high rate server , i dont know whether the exp table is messed up , but the majority of the leader board is 99 , , for a high rate i would have expected higher .. but also the first rb1 being 125 , seems a long way to go for the exp ur getting ,at the start lvl , something seems messed up , it might need looking into )

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i hate when people post on a thread thats been dead for over a month, im like ooo new server!? xD

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
Hi stonecold
Thank you for your feedback we will look into the exp issue in the caves,we do however change exp rate from time to time, plus adding exp scrolls into the game has also has made a difference to the play

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
Hi To all on LOMCN Its been a long time since we posted about our server but today we have made the decision to close the server it will start to be taken offline over the next few days.
we did enjoy the time with our server and we are very thankful to all that gave us a try. low user count was what we were seeing everyday for a year and its time to say good bye to Mir2 Dralion and the Mir community. it was fun while it lasted
Thanks again to all that helped us when we were stuck on problems with files and such it was very much appreciated

Kala (GM & TheOne (GM)

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Hi just a bit of feedback i tried the server but i couldnt find anything that grasped my attention to want to keep playing, maby another try with a bit more added into the game.