Lostcity [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
This server is long term and is for them mir lovers that play hard and have earnd everything they have played for.

this is a 2.3 server completed file with no bugs

Sever details

EXP - 4
GOLD -1
ITEMS - 1
MOBS - 1

Website - http://ssjdbz7.wix.com/lostcity

FULL CLIENT - Found on website
Forum - Found on website

easy download applyd

Everything is played for

original mir standards - townteleports no cave teleport give you a larger game .

All come play and have fun! ty

Basic 2.3 files original
Start level -1 - potion and woodensword - armour
Nice worm feel about the server
LongTerm

there will be no wipe =]

server is dedicated server
Duelcore 2x 3400+ AMD
4GB Ram
Unlimited Bandwith
1GB port

GMDARKKNIGHT

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
way to many of these servers, gets extremely repetitive same thing over and over 1-40 on every server... no offence mir forever is gone done dusted.

not most attractive ad

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Look at his amateur advertisement no wonder mir community is dying with noobs like this putting up shitty servers then closing them.

lol I'm well aware of that but we don't police servers based on how much effort they've put in; that's for the players to judge. As long as the ads meet the requirements set in the rules then we accept.

Unseen0202

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 16, 2014
lol I'm well aware of that but we don't police servers based on how much effort they've put in; that's for the players to judge. As long as the ads meet the requirements set in the rules then we accept.
I think maybe you guys should police otherwise theyll be no community to police.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Is the community not big and ugly enough to recognise the wheat from the chaff themselves? We would like to think so

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
ok i just dl and no auto patch says i requir 1 and just dont even let me go says i dont have permission pmsl