Mir2 Dralion [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

Mir2 Dralion
IP Address: 192.95.2.128 Static
Heroes Files
Host machine VPS Windows 2008 VM
Host World Canada
Experiance Rate: x20
Starting level: 38 (This includes A full kit to wear including Books)
All new members/players that join are given 10000 Gold and 500GG
This is a one off introductory gift, 1 per char in account: ie- x3 chars x3 gifts.
(not transferable)

Download Link: www.mir2dralion.co.uk

Forum:
www.mir2dralion.proboards.com (or follow link from our home page)

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/mir2dralion
FaceBook: mir.dralion

GameGold: Is available through our webpage using paypal
(Please follow instructions when ordering)
I
Level boost will be available for Characters (Talk to a GM)

We will be running daily events through the week , some involving GM's.
We have a rebirth system in place, new maps provinces and items.

We have tried to keep it as original as we can, but include some newer features.
we aim to please in our game and we are always open to suggestions, from members to improve our game.
GM's will be online on a daily basis and are contactable through our email and Skype accounts.

Come join and give us a try
GM Kala & TheOne

---------- Post Merged at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Thank you LOMCN :RpS_thumbup:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Re: Mir2 Dralion

Downloading this now, any idea why my download keeps dropping from 2.5mb a second to anything from 20-80 kb a second lol?

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

I have no idea why it is doing that, we are constantly monitoring the server atm as its only been live about a week,
but in the mean time thank you for your patience :RpS_thumbup:

Kala

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

same download said like 10mins then 20mins now 18mins and that was 45mins ago lol

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

I'll try downloading the client on another system and take a look :eek:nthego:

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:11 PM ----------

i have started downloading the client it seems to be going reasonably well it is 2.7gb rar file, i am connected to our network at my workplace its now at 100mb downloaded when i send this with 59mins to go

---------- Post Merged at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:15 PM ----------

But guys please be patient, It might be a case of multiple people downloading the client, so it might be a little slow. at the end of the day we are not going anywhere we are here to stay.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

So far start npc not easiest to spot just clicked by chance... gives you first 2 skills of every class and can click him over and over.

Being a wizz repulse wont learn, tried hitting a hen 10 hits for 4 exp which is 0.000000000000000000000000% to 38.

Then went on to try a grey rabbit wondering about and died very shortly after. Not sure if can just about kill hen for next to 0 exp how will you lvl?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

lol ask ppl come in game say problem with spells, say need spells 1-38 and disappear :/ not good start tbh

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

something we over looked, all I can do is apologise, we are new we have to start somewhere, that's why we have always said have patience I was ingame giving freebie boosts and skills gold and GG
we have asked to come and play and try us but also asked if anyone finds an issue let us know so we can fix It
unfortunatley I was the only GM available today so I wasn''t able to get server side
we will try harder for you guys

---------- Post Merged at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:23 PM ----------

something we over looked, all I can do is apologise, we are new we have to start somewhere, that's why we have always said have patience I was ingame giving freebie boosts and skills gold and GG
we have asked to come and play and try us but also asked if anyone finds an issue let us know so we can fix It
unfortunatley I was the only GM available today so I wasn''t able to get server side
we will try harder for you guys

---------- Post Merged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:28 PM ----------

the spell issue will be sorted asap, we will remove from the starter pack and you just get starter kit
and books will be available to buy books at the bookstore
we do give out 10000 gold and 500GG with every new char (max 3)

but also while a GM is online we will give our freebies,ie boost levels and skills
But we would like to say Thanks to everyone who joined today we do hope you will be back

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006

do taos and wizzys get decent pet eg aoe or just normal pets

and good luck with the server and I will be trying it when its downloaded

played for about an hour few things can see amulets need upping poison needs to be in shops,not had any items drop at all . all ive found so far

GMis very friendly and things get done when there told about them

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

Thanks Viper67
Tao's still get skeleton and shinsu's as before, there is also a pet rental system for everyone, to aquire decent pets
when you say amulets need uping in what sense, do you mean ?
drops are in all mobs depends on what your expecting, most if not all mobs will drop pots,gold, and various items,including kit. some drop a little some drop good depends also on where you hunt and what you kill.
I will check the drop files for any mistakes.
Due to my other GM's work commitments not all of them can be online so its down me me to service all who join, so please be patient.
would like to say thanks to all that have raised issues found,we will try to iron them out as soon as possible
While ever a GM is online and you have any issues they will be compensate in some way shape or form to make your gaming more enjoyable.

Thanks to everyone yesterday that joined me ingame, it was very much appreciated that you took the time check us out:) Hope you liked the boosts and freebies,

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Why dont you fix the start npc and call it start npc, give each class there set of skills not for all classes upto 38 plus there starting gold. This could save you alot of time in long run.

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006

Thanks Viper67
when you say amulets need uping in what sense, do you mean

I mean in respect of 100 dura not enough for this rate server really needs to be 10000/10000 instead of 100/100

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon

That's a good point ill see what I can do to make the changes :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Viper will sort amulets as soon as Im online

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Start NPC is now fixed and gives kit
skills(books),still working on but if all new members pm me Kala when I'm online I will give out basic skill for each class, until issue with books is resolved. :)

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
where should i lvling strt lvl38? kill mokey n take so long ...and then zombie cave bug cave all mobs over fuking hurt..how to lvling? rabbit n hens no exp ...

JaguarPaw

LOMCN Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bichon
level 38 chars will be levelling in and around BW and towards the lower caves hens, rabbits, monkeys mobs have little health I think about 100 so easy to kill if u come in game ill level boost you to 50
I have increased the exp on hens, rabbits oma oma warriors oma fighters and lowered health so now its easier to kil

I may increase start lvl to 50

Last edited:

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
nice1 .... will try later..and the skill books..thats show lvl21 example...but cannot learn..why?

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
only 1 its me...lvling too slow but there said server is high rate...i dont think so