Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Warrior's aint as op as people make out if you get caught in a firewall for 1 second your dead at level 45 with amc 70 odd, i do agree strongly though wizards need a hp buff nobody should be getting one shot at 40+ if shield's up.

Taoist need most focus they seem to be lacking big time poison was super op then it got nerf'd to overly ****, think gm's need to come ingame recall a tao, wiz and war let them all have a few pvp's and try get some balance before more crys.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Id suggest upping the heal cap from +5 to something higher, nothing more than 15 though. Atm a taos heal, no matter what SC they have, is capped at +5 hp per tick. Basically not much help when mobs hit for like 100+

What is the % for RedPoison set at atm? Up this a little to make taos more attractive also.

Currently see no need for them.

Wizards need a HP increase. Nothing too drastic, 15-20% or so. See how it goes.

Warriors are fine.

+1

Also as previously mentioned taos pets need upping inline with the mobs on this server, kinda offputting when you got a 35 warr killing a boss in 30 seconds but a 40 + tao with level 7 pets over 100 sc takes about 2-3 mins to even dent some bosses lol and then trying to outheal any output with +5 slow ticks .

The poison and healing idea Adv mentioned is are good ideas and could possibly be a solution.

Last edited:

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Erm also some kinda of @killpet command is needed as currently there is no way to level deva as guards dont hit them, The only way is to cast and relog which im not gonna do 625 times lol ><

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Warrior's aint as op as people make out if you get caught in a firewall for 1 second your dead at level 45 with amc 70 odd, i do agree strongly though wizards need a hp buff nobody should be getting one shot at 40+ if shield's up.

Taoist need most focus they seem to be lacking big time poison was super op then it got nerf'd to overly ****, think gm's need to come ingame recall a tao, wiz and war let them all have a few pvp's and try get some balance before more crys.

This is what I don't understand... First of all people were saying poison was OP, now they're saying it's too ****. To clarify : I haven't touched poisons damage. It has been the same in the files as it always has been.
Everything mentioned on this thread will be tended to, it just acts as a list that I can tick off as I go along

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Possibly give taos skeletons a medium strength AoE attack. Leave shinsus as tanks.

Skeles lower HP, mid strength AoE attack, slowish walk speed. This will be used for leveling.

Shinsu higher HP, higher single target attack. faster walk speed. This will be used for bossing.

This will blaance out PvE and PvP issues.

Warriors are fine, wiz/tao literally should never die to a warrior unless that warrior is cheating. Granted you may not be able to kill the warrior, but you should never die either.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
This is what I don't understand... First of all people were saying poison was OP, now they're saying it's too ****. To clarify : I haven't touched poisons damage. It has been the same in the files as it always has been.
Everything mentioned on this thread will be tended to, it just acts as a list that I can tick off as I go along

Clearly if you go back to first page 1-4 there's a screenshot of me getting raped by poison taking -22 chunks of hp per 2 seconds ... now it takes -4 to -9 now everybody has far better sc also, so either somebodys hacked your host or you've changed it and are chatting completely and utter ****.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I did -22 Dmg with poison o.o Does this mean I'm cheating?

-Ash

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Clearly if you go back to first page 1-4 there's a screenshot of me getting raped by poison taking -22 chunks of hp per 2 seconds ... now it takes -4 to -9 now everybody has far better sc also, so either somebodys hacked your host or you've changed it and are chatting completely and utter ****.

Wow okay, no need to swear. I'm telling you that I didn't change anything. Maybe it has changed somehow, not sure how, but I didn't touch a thing.

Learn some manners, this community if disgusting tbh. If people were talking face to face people would be polite, but as soon as it comes to the internet it's acceptable to be completely toxic over tiny little things. I don't much care for being called a liar, I have nothing to lie about.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Need to IP ban JustAngel and any related characters. Blatent cheating in Orcs KR.

On like 2-3x multiplier.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
You do have a serious issue with cheats.

Seen so many people who use blatant cheats. Could do with a GM ingame now and then to see.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Need to IP ban JustAngel and any related characters. Blatent cheating in Orcs KR.

On like 2-3x multiplier.

Skyline said:
You do have a serious issue with cheats.

Seen so many people who use blatant cheats. Could do with a GM ingame now and then to see.

As above.

What exactly is your plan in regards to cheats? You have a shout in game stating cheats will be instantly banned.. yet those who are cheating just happen to be the best kitted players in game, implying they have been playing for quite awhile now without anything being done. Sort it out or you will end up with legit players quitting & more people cheating, i.e. a dead server.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
i think the main reason wars are dominating the server is the stats, look at heavensword on euro is SC 3-10 but here its 3-25 (+ SC 0-15 from euro), but if you look at swordofwargod on Euro was DC 6-50 but on here is dc 33-88 a speed+3(+27-38 increase from euro with speed 3 ontop)

Why so much of a boost on warr 43 weps but taos n wiz have no base increase and like+15 max lol

Kinda makes sense why wars are 1 shotting everyone lol.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Seems intresting...what's the u/c on here?
Worth giving a try? :P

i think the main reason wars are dominating the server is the stats, look at heavensword on euro is SC 3-10 but here its 3-25 (+ SC 0-15 from euro), but if you look at swordofwargod on Euro was DC 6-50 but on here is dc 33-88 a speed+3(+27-38 increase from euro with speed 3 ontop)

Why so much of a boost on warr 43 weps but taos n wiz have no base increase and like+15 max lol

Kinda makes sense why wars are 1 shotting everyone lol.

I feel u, but u cant compare dc with sc 1 / 1. Because 1sc "worth" more thn 1dc .

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Seems intresting...what's the u/c on here?
Worth giving a try? :P

I feel u, but u cant compare dc with sc 1 / 1. Because 1sc "worth" more thn 1dc .

i know that but this is why i compared euro stats to show the difference in 43 weps which is crazy atm,

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
i know that but this is why i compared euro stats to show the difference in 43 weps which is crazy atm,

Not quite, I've taken the stats from ur post and and ur looking @ a heavensword which is roughly 53.57 % more powerful (in terms of sc) , and the sowg is 53.72 % more powerful (in terms of dc) thn original ones from Euro.
Only thing tht sticks out from the sowg is the a speed .
Hard thing to balance classes on mir ( so I've heard ) :P
Dunno about the HP growth . It should be according to stats :)

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Not quite, I've taken the stats from ur post and and ur looking @ a heavensword which is roughly 53.57 % more powerful (in terms of sc) , and the sowg is 53.72 % more powerful (in terms of dc) thn original ones from Euro.
Only thing tht sticks out from the sowg is the a speed .
Hard thing to balance classes on mir ( so I've heard ) :P
Dunno about the HP growth . It should be according to stats :)

yeah but are you factoring in the base dc increase aswell as the a speed?