Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
yeah but are you factoring in the base dc increase aswell as the a speed?

Yes, both base dc and sc were into consideration.
Cant take the a speed because there was none on the original sowg, and it's another type of measurement. Imho this is why the sowg is on top.

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Hi was wondering about mounts, do you lose them when you die? Apparently i lost mine, dunno when or how, guess when i died sometime? And is there still gonna be a custom mount for beta testers would be nice, but not needed.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hi was wondering about mounts, do you lose them when you die? Apparently i lost mine, dunno when or how, guess when i died sometime? And is there still gonna be a custom mount for beta testers would be nice, but not needed.

I did message you ingame. I will give BETA testers a mount of their choice.

I'll add mounts to the no drop list and hopefully that will help people.

I'm applying the update as we speak. Not much to say that's exciting - a bunch of little minor tweaks to even things out.

◘ Fox Cave now added! With Brand new items
◘ Zombie Island now added with whole range of items to collect
◘ Book pages added : Once th eNPC is complete you can take these to the book NPC and receive a new skill. (Skills include mass thunder, tri attack (war) mass SFB.
◘Prep for more skills added, not quite ready yet.
◘HP buff to wizards. Minor HP buff to all classes, so to not make it totally unfair.
◘Neerfs to items, and buffs to others. Do not be surprized if your items have lost some MC,DC or SC. This is just in the name of balancing.

The two new caves are 47/8 +

◘New catchable monsters added
◘Boss monster buffs.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
I did message you ingame. I will give BETA testers a mount of their choice.

I'll add mounts to the no drop list and hopefully that will help people.

I'm applying the update as we speak. Not much to say that's exciting - a bunch of little minor tweaks to even things out.

◘ Fox Cave now added! With Brand new items
◘ Zombie Island now added with whole range of items to collect
◘ Book pages added : Once th eNPC is complete you can take these to the book NPC and receive a new skill. (Skills include mass thunder, tri attack (war) mass SFB.
◘Prep for more skills added, not quite ready yet.
◘HP buff to wizards. Minor HP buff to all classes, so to not make it totally unfair.
◘Neerfs to items, and buffs to others. Do not be surprized if your items have lost some MC,DC or SC. This is just in the name of balancing.

The two new caves are 47/8 +

◘New catchable monsters added
◘Boss monster buffs.

mystery box's? :P

also book pages is there other books like met strike and blizzard pages too?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
mystery box's? :P

also book pages is there other books like met strike and blizzard pages too?

Not ATM. I will sort them out by tomorrow though, I don't need to reboot to sort them out. :)

Blizzard won't be in game because there is a serious bug with slow (hence frost crunch being disabled also) But I 'm trying my best to work around this.

Server should be back up, no downloads required.

Please please please report any bugs, I haven't had the time to test this patch out so there may be some issues. If there isn't... then happy days :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 PM ----------

NOTE: MC, SC, DC of items may have changed. This is due to trying to re balance certain sets. Also HP will have changed (been boosted) So don't PM me saying there's a bug because you have less DC.

---------- Post Merged on 17-10-2014 at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 16-10-2014 at 11:12 PM ----------

I'm aware of bugs, errors, whatever you want to call them with the new patch. I felt a bit rushed so didn't double check everything. I've sorted the immediate issues, but now I'm tired since I've been working on the server since like 3 o clock straight. SOOO - As always post any issues you have here, and I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
I was prob afk and didn't see you reply, but we can talk later, also, wondering if you can let taos use shinsu and pikachu, atm can only use deva and pikachu

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Few things:

taos still cant level deva because guards dont hit them and constant relog will take too long

Also could you allow stalls in the town map pls ?as no one uses the tm (some items cant be tmed) and its getting to the stage im leaving things on the floor to save store space + it also encourages more cash trades.

And is PoisonCloud/Field in drops?

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I told you a bug/exploit yesterday and hasn't been fixed yet.. Can you fix it ASAP??? Before people start having like 500+ AC..

42-150 AC Ring is lovely and all but common..

-Ash

PS: I still get 2 hit by a warrior with 199 AC.. What a Joke lol.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I think it's time to call it a day on Forged Phoenix. Usercount has dropped to 0 since two new servers have come live. Don't blame anyone, they have actual teams working on them & coders, which I lack being a one-man team. I'm going to treat this uptime of ForgedPhoenix as a BETA because my small BETA just didn't manage to ween out all of the bugs ect with the server. I Know what players want now, and in which direction to take the server.

But - for now. This is farwell! I just see no reason to keep my laptop turned on running a server 24/7 to hose 0 people. This may be a lot down to me having just started uni again and having less time to update the game and tend to the peoples needs.

In fairness the two new servers (Starlite & Gravity?) Look amazing, and are actually trying to push new ideas so I'm in no way feeling any hard feelings. I had fun making the server, and will continue to do so.

Thanks to all who played the server (Had the usercount at 25 at one point which I thought was pretty awesome)

Eyes peeled for more Forged Phoenix news! Peace! :)