Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SquareSoft

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2014
Re: Welcome, to Forged Phoenix online (MIR2 Heroes)

no need for teleport cave theres auto run in the middle of the mouse can sit back and watch (make a roley if you like)

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010

any info ahah gutted lost me x2 charasards again ahhaha
also squill has a point if not to make a npc to tele just make 1 with general info like what caves @what lvls maybe when u clik it it auto runs u : )

)

---------- Post Merged at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:19 PM ----------

i also got told this was live am i mistaken .... as i played beta when that was around

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

nowt wrong with tele npc

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

Servers back up. Sorry for the downtime. I'll look into a cave tele NPC also.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Well I guess that's your opinion. Plenty of other people are enjoying it and seem to be happy with it. People report the bugs to me and I've been fixing them, it's really not that big of a deal. There's plenty of caves that aren't bugged so the bugged ones don't really get in the way. Yeah, not having a cave teleport is to make people explore, rather than just having everything spoon fed to them. The point of all the different caves near Safe haven is to let you hunt wherever you want, all of the caves will become obsolete once you actuallyleave the play, I just added so many to add some variety instead of being directed to one cave for x amount of levels.

Appreciate the opinions though, balancing is pretty hard anyway

Ok i gave the server another chance.

I got to lvl28 thinking that openning up the province npc will give me more options in caves to hunt in (like the WT cave which i enjoyed hunting in).

My first surprise is that i guess u forgot to fix the exp table and it jumps from 500k exp needed to 1.2m needed for lvl29.

Second surprise is that it openned 3 provinces only: Jin something, Pranja, Castle-GI (and it costs for some weird reason 10k to go there which aint much but still it sorta makes it harder to test going here and there but thats minor and perhaps justified)

First i go to Pranja:
No mmap at all, i rt arround and mobs have euro stats and drops so it wasnt even touched. Didnt bother trying to get to any caves without mmap.

Second i tele to Jin province. This province amazingly enough has a tele npc for zuma temple and a new cave.
I go to ZT. Rats have euro stats,drops and exp so tt back.
I go to new cave. Black floor map and obviously no mmap and no mobs at a guess (rt'ed couple times arround)

Lastly i go to Castle-Gi.
Euro mob stats and drops arround mmap thats when i decided to log off and dont even bother trying to go bdd which 99% was undone as well and i was low lvl for it anyway.

You like it or not thats the best feedback someone will give you for your server. Its not finished. Its like every single cave is bugged except WT lol.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

Ok i gave the server another chance.

I got to lvl28 thinking that openning up the province npc will give me more options in caves to hunt in (like the WT cave which i enjoyed hunting in).

My first surprise is that i guess u forgot to fix the exp table and it jumps from 500k exp needed to 1.2m needed for lvl29.

Second surprise is that it openned 3 provinces only: Jin something, Pranja, Castle-GI (and it costs for some weird reason 10k to go there which aint much but still it sorta makes it harder to test going here and there but thats minor and perhaps justified)

First i go to Pranja:
No mmap at all, i rt arround and mobs have euro stats and drops so it wasnt even touched. Didnt bother trying to get to any caves without mmap.

Second i tele to Jin province. This province amazingly enough has a tele npc for zuma temple and a new cave.
I go to ZT. Rats have euro stats,drops and exp so tt back.
I go to new cave. Black floor map and obviously no mmap and no mobs at a guess (rt'ed couple times arround)

Lastly i go to Castle-Gi.
Euro mob stats and drops arround mmap thats when i decided to log off and dont even bother trying to go bdd which 99% was undone as well and i was low lvl for it anyway.

You like it or not thats the best feedback someone will give you for your server. Its not finished. Its like every single cave is bugged except WT lol.

You know it's great that you report bugs and help me out by making the server better. Obviously I can't test everything being a one man team. This is exactly what I need to fix everyhting - People playing. But you don't need to sound like such an ass-hat about it. Just tell me what's wrong with the server, and I'll fix it. Instead of being super rude.

Thanks for reporting the bugs, I'll sort them out asap.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

You know it's great that you report bugs and help me out by making the server better. Obviously I can't test everything being a one man team. This is exactly what I need to fix everyhting - People playing. But you don't need to sound like such an ass-hat about it. Just tell me what's wrong with the server, and I'll fix it. Instead of being super rude.

Thanks for reporting the bugs, I'll sort them out asap.

where in that post was he rude? he was giving his opinion on the server... Anyways i logged on and ur ideas are interesting but havent got the time to try it out properly

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I dont know if i sound rude or not and its not important anyway.

You have been working on this server for a good while. Im not talking about bugs here. Its not like i mentioned something about wrong skins or the candle guy doesnt sell torches or something not even worth mentioning.

The server seems beyond rushed. Its quite obvious you have tried to bring in new things in mir, ideas and even some new sounds but thats what confuses me even more. You wasted god knows how many hours on sounds etc and you didnt bother to check what on earth is in your caves? Its not like i tried my best to find well hidden bugs.

The ST map you used for that omadungeon has like 7 floors. You bothered to change the mobs JUST in the damn 1st floor and didnt even remove the euro mobs.
You created a teleport to ZT temple and just did nothing to the cave lol. So basicly it tele's you to a useless cave.
The stats on the caves and the exp are like done by a drunk guy.
Easy Cave (oma dungeon)- 6k exp
Easy Cave (WT) more or less same strength as the omadungeon- 10k exp
Hard Cave (bottom right of the map that looks like PSC)- 7k HP
Impossible like cave(top right of the map with spiders)- 7k
Mines had no drops then u fixed

Im one man team myself and i figured these within 1hr of gameplay so you either didnt even try your own server for just a damn couple hours or i dont know what to say.

Anyway, try to not get insulted. After all i dont know u and u dont know me so i cant possibly have anything personal with you. Im just frustrated cause i haven't played a proper mir server for a really good while and it makes me rage to see effort going wasted (same way chronicles frustrates me for being a euro-clone with so much potential).

Imo i dont think those things can be fixed while server is online and it should take a while to fix them properly and not some half-assed fixes like copy pasting stats and drop files. If there are so many gamebreaking bugs (or better content mistakes) early game i cant imagine what end game content will be like. You have a single working cave(WT) from the 7 i tried.... Game right now is unplayable so if u dont fix it u will have just wasted your time and your effort.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I did take some of what you said a bit personally, sorry for that. On the first read it just seemed it didn't need to be so in your face. NP though. Thanks for taking the time to write up all of the issues you found with the server. It has made me re evaluate the server quite a lot. The cave EXP in my eyes isn't such a big deal, because as I said it's more about people having a range of choice as there are different items for different caves. Lower exp caves may drop nicer times than the higher exp ones, just leaves it up to the player which they'd prefer - exp or items. The reason alot of the drops were not done is because the bonus monsters in the DB threw me off. For each mob there's a number after. Say : Wooma, Wooma1, Wooma2 ect ect. Seem I only edited the first one where as the second or third ones were the ones spawning.
It's a shame you didn't explore Prajna island, as the caves there were the ones I spent the most time on. (I believe your bad minimap may be down to not downloading the data patch, because everyone else see's it fine)

Anyhoo, Thanks for your time, it really has helped.

Peace

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i think most of the server is alright but the one thing that is annoying me is i have 21 acc on my warrior and with TDB i miss alot of mobs/boss's.. really making the game annoying to play.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
i think most of the server is alright but the one thing that is annoying me is i have 21 acc on my warrior and with TDB i miss alot of mobs/boss's.. really making the game annoying to play.

This wrapped my experience up in one, sometimes i run about town a bit bored so i hit some whiterabbits with 19 accuracy and still sometimes miss them once even twice ( white rabbit are equivlent to hens basically )

---------- Post Merged on 10-10-2014 at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-10-2014 at 01:15 AM ----------

Now i've leveled up a bit more and think i can put a better input here what need's fixing.

Taoist green poison, Hazard can green poison me and my health from 600-0 in matter of 30-40 seconds stupidly over power'd.
Hp pots regen are STUPIDLY slow e.g why you cant outpot green poison.
Hp pots need XL and XXL as people are leveling.
Pet's and ruining Pk/Pvp when somebody dumps 5 pets on your head not a lot you can do really.

Also tao's are stupidly over power'd its beyond a joke.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Taoist green poison, Hazard can green poison me and my health from 600-0 in matter of 30-40 seconds stupidly over power'd.
Hp pots regen are STUPIDLY slow e.g why you cant outpot green poison.

there is Jah struggling with the overpowered green psn , it ruins the server
and hazard is exploiting it on bosses , found him killing IWT's at the lvl of 30 on bdd
and now he is exploits ghost cave .

id rather be anonymous , so i removed my char from the picture .

2uxxp40.jpg

Last edited:

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Didn't know the issue with poison. Pots will be sorted in the patch. And also warriors low accuracy will be sorted too, will be applying the patch in an hour or so, not home atm. Any more issues pls pm me, and also keep your eyes peeled for the updated maps and data :)
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I like the idea of building a little army of pets, but at the time same as people have mentioned... It seems overpowered when it comes to pvp. Would people prefer a pet cap? Or i could add a timer onto pets so they only ladt x amount of time. Ideas anyone?
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Think pets should just be for noob giving them a hand leveling them up, Great server though enjoying it and thanks for the quick response and fixs.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Think pets should just be for noob giving them a hand leveling them up, Great server though enjoying it and thanks for the quick response and fixs.

Okay, will try to sort something out. Maybe a level cap for how many monsters people can have. Thanks, appreciate it :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Hi guys. Patch for new maps & mini map data file is here :
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=596533D815535B28&id=596533D815535B28!105

the files with the date in ( 10 10 14 )

please extract the maps to the map folder and the mmap to the data folder.