Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Okay, will try to sort something out. Maybe a level cap for how many monsters people can have. Thanks, appreciate it :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Hi guys. Patch for new maps & mini map data file is here :
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=596533D815535B28&id=596533D815535B28!105

the files with the date in ( 10 10 14 )

please extract the maps to the map folder and the mmap to the data folder.

One last thing i've found, just spent over 20 hours getting rupee's to create my SOWG to find it's the only warrior weapon ingame without a.speed on it ? This meant to be like this seem's a little silly for all hard work put in to get it..atleast a speed+2...

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
One last thing i've found, just spent over 20 hours getting rupee's to create my SOWG to find it's the only warrior weapon ingame without a.speed on it ? This meant to be like this seem's a little silly for all hard work put in to get it..atleast a speed+2...

Yeah, thats wrong haha. Will be sorted when server's back up :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Servers back up.

Not so much a bunch of new features, as a massive tidy up. New Main province - Mir Province. A couple of new caves, bunch of new items. EXP adjustments.

Please help me me the server better by reporting any bugs or issues you find with the server. Thanks!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
... The storage in the new town is a different NPC to the old SZ.. Now i've lost my hole storage.........

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Got patches still can't see new maps as of newest patch. Elec minos don't give right exp, undead guard in unknowncave doesn't give right exp and walks backwards all weird.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Other people seem to be fine, you must have extracted the maps wrong. Make sure you take all of the maps out of the new map download, and replace all of the maps in the Map folder which is located in the same folder as data & the client.

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
I've put everything where you said, the minimap into the data folder, and the maps into the map folder, unless the maps are supposed to go into eimap and the minimap into custom data? Not sure what to do tried almost everything.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I've put everything where you said, the minimap into the data folder, and the maps into the map folder, unless the maps are supposed to go into eimap and the minimap into custom data? Not sure what to do tried almost everything.

That's strange. Like, the new maps aren't in a folder within a map folder are they? as the download is a folder called maps, you need to actually take them out of the map folder, and put them into the old map folder, replacing all the maps. Not sure what else, other people seem to have managed fine :/
I'm working on a full client download which will be a lot more convenient

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Ahh thanks that worked. would have been nice to know that you had to do that earlier, unless you said it earlier, thanks though, And i think all classes should be capped at 5 pets

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Can you please explain why i have dc 140, Accuracy 30 and i land maybe 1/4 hits on Hazard .... Also on mobs ... what is going on ? Warriors are close to pointless like come on... its not hard to sort this out its simple stuff.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Can you please explain why i have dc 140, Accuracy 30 and i land maybe 1/4 hits on Hazard .... Also on mobs ... what is going on ? Warriors are close to pointless like come on... its not hard to sort this out its simple stuff.

I fixed a bunch of the mobs, and I've mentioned before if anyone could let me know exactly which mobs are being missed then I can sort them out. Sorted a majority of them though. Hazard also I realize had a bunch of agility on a necklace, I've removed agility from some items.

---------- Post Merged at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:31 PM ----------

there a full client for this mess yet?

Working on it. Possibly be up by tonight

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
enjoyed while i played and ruined by 'Known cheaters' gl with server if anyone knows me and wants chara's just pm me on here.

(Highest level)

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
no offence but you even test anything before you made it live? seems like doing it as you go along :/

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
enjoyed while i played and ruined by 'Known cheaters' gl with server if anyone knows me and wants chara's just pm me on here.

(Highest level)

Wait now...You are trying to imply that Skepta (who from the looks of it is jumping from heroes server to heroes server which happen to be the easiest to cheat on) is actually cheating here as well?? NO WAY! Who would have thought...

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

(Highest level)

Wasn't cheating, gm watched the hole fight and is even admitting your being a cry baby about it, you got 1v4'd and cry'd cheats.. don't try fight 4 people if your going to cry after.

But as i know just how much of a baby you are reece i quit and gave my char to smaviddavid and i'm sure many people can vouch he's not a cheater... So log back on kid.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
your name shows different 'kid' dont try to talk **** on here once a cheat always a cheat

(nice name) 'Known cheater'

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
no offence but you even test anything before you made it live? seems like doing it as you go along :/

Basically had a BETA but it was only a small amount of people who logged on. So didn't really catch all of the bugs. Way more bugs than I expected, but it's getting a lot cleaner and smoother.