Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Wait now...You are trying to imply that Skepta (who from the looks of it is jumping from heroes server to heroes server which happen to be the easiest to cheat on) is actually cheating here as well?? NO WAY! Who would have thought...

If i'm not mistaken pretty much 99% of new server have been using heroes source ? .. Waiting on 5hero's... Will smash you all there aswell x x

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
wait a minute a 'Known Cheater' knows how to play with no cheats? chronicles bring back memories? i say no more/

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
If i'm not mistaken pretty much 99% of new server have been using heroes source ? .. Waiting on 5hero's... Will smash you all there aswell x x

When on earth have u smashed anyone on anything let alone me. You been playing mir for the last 10-12years and the only thing you are remembered for is cheats. You were never good and never achieved anything on a single proper server. Your biggest achievement is to make ppl avoid servers you post on for obvious reasons (and thats not because you are good lol).

I can see moderators deleting all these since its considered spam or something and it hurts their eyes but still amazes me that they allow ppl like you arround these forums.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
When on earth have u smashed anyone on anything let alone me. You been playing mir for the last 10-12years and the only thing you are remembered for is cheats. You were never good and never achieved anything on a single proper server. Your biggest achievement is to make ppl avoid servers you post on for obvious reasons (and thats not because you are good lol).

I can see moderators deleting all these since its considered spam or something and it hurts their eyes but still amazes me that they allow ppl like you arround these forums.

You just made yourself look so very stupid, I've never used cheat untill chronicles and as you said i been playing 10-12 years chrons been up 8 months?................ so good 11 years 3 months ive been smashing people for loooool

The best thing about all these post's is the GM watched our fight after excala quit and confirmed i was not cheating and i was NOT the fastest person on the screen, yet still you cry ? I'm sure the gm will happily back up i wasn't cheating or going over any speedcap... Happily introduce the Speed Cap which sacred did and i bet i still beat you 9/10

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This server is terrible 7/10..

1) Some times when you hold down right button to run the player stops running.. This way the monsters were able to hit me and basically demolish me up..

2) Spells for wizards use too much MP but that's always been the case so I don't really know..

3) If you're up close to a monster they walk fast.. Then if you are far away from a monster they walk slow.. Really bad for luring.. and killing from range..

Really feels like this server is ran from the very first heroes files and hasn't been updated to the latest version.

Only stuff I like about is that it's unique and different and doesn't over use euro caves or items.. But besides this I can't really play.. Or be bothered too..

Anyway, peace.

-Ash

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You just made yourself look so very stupid, I've never used cheat untill chronicles and as you said i been playing 10-12 years chrons been up 8 months?................ so good 11 years 3 months ive been smashing people for loooool

The best thing about all these post's is the GM watched our fight after excala quit and confirmed i was not cheating and i was NOT the fastest person on the screen, yet still you cry ? I'm sure the gm will happily back up i wasn't cheating or going over any speedcap... Happily introduce the Speed Cap which sacred did and i bet i still beat you 9/10

I dont play the server so unsure how im crying or where you will beat me...

Out of curiosity name one proper server you were smashing ppl. I honestly cant even remember your chars on servers with UC 100+ that lasted more than 3 months. At best i remember you asslicking me to join any of my guilds but thats about it.

Also unfortunately for you even if i was playing the server i wouldnt even care about gm's opinion on whether you are cheating or not. I just know you are even if its just when no1 is arround and you up your speed to 3x.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
This is funny as I play skepta char half time... and ive never have nor will cheat but people still moa....... People now just cry cheat as an easy way to get out of saying a simple 'gf'.... Everybody has grown up and seem to got more immature. I would love solid proof aaron cheated on all these servers..... cause the only one that can provide it is Chronicles.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
This is funny as I play skepta char half time... and ive never have nor will cheat but people still moa....... People now just cry cheat as an easy way to get out of saying a simple 'gf'.... Everybody has grown up and seem to got more immature. I would love solid proof aaron cheated on all these servers..... cause the only one that can provide it is Chronicles.

lol dont defend him, he was running around at 100x speeds on my server too (Sacred) and he was banned straight away on this server too? he will always cheat if he can get away with it, hes just one of those people

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
lol dont defend him, he was running around at 100x speeds on my server too (Sacred) and he was banned straight away on this server too? he will always cheat if he can get away with it, hes just one of those people
He hasn't been banned for cheating. The fight that people are talking about I was watching on observer and saw no foul play. Also watched him a few times as I stalk people on observer, never saw him cheat. Not saying it's fine that he's cheated in the past, but I saw no foul play 8)

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Anyway, if a mod see's this can you please clean up this thread, gone a bit in the 'flaming cheaters' direction.

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Zumaarchers in bdd do not attack unless they are attacked, makes bosses in bdd way too easy. Not sure if it was fixed yet but just in case Undeadguardian didn't give right exp in unknowncave also he only walks backwards. Also seems like only orceyes drop orc gear, not sure if thats intended or not

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
My internets gone down. Will be back up shortly sorry for inconvenience!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thread cleaned as requested. Any cheat accusations are to be made directly to the server GM, preferably with actual evidence. Posting it here only warns them to keep it quiet until found and banned.

Please use the report feature next time, so the thread can be cleaned sooner.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Hihi my character called Chemist is stuck in bw bookshop with no tt and i cant get out as the maps bugged, need a gm to recall the char out >.< was enjoying lvling aswell just went to look for summon skele book as its missing from the main town bookshop.

Could you possibly recall my character out when your on please? i tried pming your ingame name but its weird and dunno if im typing it right with the zero's or letter O's thanks.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Bug Reports :

MysteryBoxes
never give anything useful , just giving away 5 sunpotions only or random lvl 40 helmets
they r kinda rare dropping and its a great idea , so they should be removed from low level caves and has to be put
in hard caves , they rarely drop and when they drop they give craps .

Pikatchu which is the main idea of this server , its the best pet as i think it is?
and that main pet rare finding , it has low hp / attack damage sucks / low ac - amc
it has to be strong enough as its the best pet a player can have .

RedThunderZuma which is the ( sub boss ) of zuma temple
does not drop , killed 8 to make sure whether they drop or not , still nothing

ZumaTaurus which is the ( boss ) of zuma temple does not drop at all , only pots and gold

MysteryPets without further informations , every single pet from those tokens r stupiedly crap .

am sorry if you feel offended or anything , am only reporting some bugs i found
hoping this server gets better more and more , as its been rushed out to be online
i sure hope wizards from 40 and over can get hp raised as its really getting stupied to die
to a 30's warrior from 1 - 2 hits , ruins the joy of pvp's and hunt pks .

much thanks .

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Bug Reports :

MysteryBoxes
never give anything useful , just giving away 5 sunpotions only or random lvl 40 helmets
they r kinda rare dropping and its a great idea , so they should be removed from low level caves and has to be put
in hard caves , they rarely drop and when they drop they give craps .

Pikatchu which is the main idea of this server , its the best pet as i think it is?
and that main pet rare finding , it has low hp / attack damage sucks / low ac - amc
it has to be strong enough as its the best pet a player can have .

RedThunderZuma which is the ( sub boss ) of zuma temple
does not drop , killed 8 to make sure whether they drop or not , still nothing

ZumaTaurus which is the ( boss ) of zuma temple does not drop at all , only pots and gold

MysteryPets without further informations , every single pet from those tokens r stupiedly crap .

am sorry if you feel offended or anything , am only reporting some bugs i found
hoping this server gets better more and more , as its been rushed out to be online
i sure hope wizards from 40 and over can get hp raised as its really getting stupied to die
to a 30's warrior from 1 - 2 hits , ruins the joy of pvp's and hunt pks .

much thanks .

Cool thanks for the feedback. Anything mentioned will be taken into account for the next patch. I'm aware of the mystery boxes. They were made early int he servers development so I think the content has outdated them. I've found an issue with crystal spider similar to red thunder zuma where they aren't dropping even though they have drop files. Still trying to work around this.

I'm not sure when next patch will be, as I'm busy in the daytime now. But there will be ones very soon, also a halloween event will follow. Any more bugs / issues feel free to post on here or PM me.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales
i really like the server but every pokeball and mystery pet just always get crappy pets not worth taking any where

Darkheartz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2012
Killed 15 orc bosses, for it being the hardest boss/bosses it literally drops nothing good. A few magical energys so far but that is it. Also heaven sword max luck is only +1?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
i really like the server but every pokeball and mystery pet just always get crappy pets not worth taking any where
Yah the balls need updating, will be looking into it

---------- Post Merged at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Killed 15 orc bosses, for it being the hardest boss/bosses it literally drops nothing good. A few magical energys so far but that is it. Also heaven sword max luck is only +1?
I'll check the Orc Boss drops, but he should be dropping fine.
Benes on Heaven Sword are fine, I just tested. Luck of the draw. In theory you could never get any luck at all in 1million benes when it comes down to chance haha. (In theory) :P

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
from when i log on from time to time you can clearly notice the class's are not balanced wiz lvl 50 can be 1 hit with sheild up from war lvl 38 or something.

and lucky if there are any taos now as there usless.

warrior can solo every boss even my lvl 39 warrior can

my 46 wizz cant kill any boss..

no idea about tao.