Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
from when i log on from time to time you can clearly notice the class's are not balanced wiz lvl 50 can be 1 hit with sheild up from war lvl 38 or something.

and lucky if there are any taos now as there usless.

warrior can solo every boss even my lvl 39 warrior can

my 46 wizz cant kill any boss..

no idea about tao.

Haven't heard much about classes being unbalanced, so unsure how to address this. What in your opinion do you feel needs doing? Damage reduction, amplification, HP adjustments, higher AC / AMC items? Any help would be much appreciated. As I don't have the time to play each class in depth so I can't exactly make 'guess' adjustments.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Fcking pked 3 times in row and dropped 3 times in row... Fcking cheating romanians.. Fck this server..

Flame over..

-Ash

PS: I pk and get sweet fck all.. Also the balance is UNREAL.. One shot by a warrior.. Amazing..

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
taos are totally redundant they are not needed in any situation atm on the server..

warriors can solo everything on the server at level 40 suggest more AC on boss's or agli

Wizards cant kill any boss's at all and die in 1 hit from warriors i think lower AMC on mobs/boss's

and im really not sure what to do to make wiz/war balanced cause being 1 hit is just silly (stronger magic shield or more hp)

its just really insane tbh my warrior lvl 38 can hit 350+ tdb and i have 170 dc at lvl 38 now thats just totally unbalancing itself right there.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
taos are totally redundant they are not needed in any situation atm on the server..

warriors can solo everything on the server at level 40 suggest more AC on boss's or agli

Wizards cant kill any boss's at all and die in 1 hit from warriors i think lower AMC on mobs/boss's

and im really not sure what to do to make wiz/war balanced cause being 1 hit is just silly (stronger magic shield or more hp)

its just really insane tbh my warrior lvl 38 can hit 350+ tdb and i have 170 dc at lvl 38 now thats just totally unbalancing itself right there.

Go into jincity go to boss in that ghoul cave "oks" it looks like on your 38 warrior bet you get 2 hit.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
not shure but i have a knights bane and its got m 25 on it no attck speed + like 90 dc dno what class its for but shure its warrior also need attack speed on it as it has non and sowg has 3 so maybe put 3~4 speed thanx icekign and the peopel onm here i think are cheating atme themix / angel

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:18 PM ----------

also dosent look like gms ar interested in server as rare updates + hardly any gms on anymore compared to before :( like this server gd ideas just needs some more things to do like paralord random boss spawns not sure tbh just needs a little kick to bring some users also get the cheaters sorted people will probs defo get bk on ya server not just me who is affected and wars do seem op as i play 1 myself maybe add amc or ac to wizzies as they need it or just add some agil to there kit maybe get a war and wiz selected maybe same lvl and ass agil to sertant kit for wizzies only yup taos are pritty mutch ****ed green pois is ****ed now also maybe sfb increase dmg or simply add mass sfb and some new spells to each class iceking :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
not shure but i have a knights bane and its got m 25 on it no attck speed + like 90 dc dno what class its for but shure its warrior also need attack speed on it as it has non and sowg has 3 so maybe put 3~4 speed thanx icekign and the peopel onm here i think are cheating atme themix / angel

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:18 PM ----------

also dosent look like gms ar interested in server as rare updates + hardly any gms on anymore compared to before :( like this server gd ideas just needs some more things to do like paralord random boss spawns not sure tbh just needs a little kick to bring some users also get the cheaters sorted people will probs defo get bk on ya server not just me who is affected and wars do seem op as i play 1 myself maybe add amc or ac to wizzies as they need it or just add some agil to there kit maybe get a war and wiz selected maybe same lvl and ass agil to sertant kit for wizzies only yup taos are pritty mutch ****ed green pois is ****ed now also maybe sfb increase dmg or simply add mass sfb and some new spells to each class iceking :)

Full stop, comma, new paragraph..

Not even once.

Nobody is going to read that ****.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i do agree there needs to be a big update with new caves ect things seem rushed maybe a new cave like BDD? but need a higher level to enter? or maybe use the others doors after IWT's for other boss's? new content? loads of rooms in bdd that can be used :)

and OKS drop is totally shocking drops level 35 items for how hard it is lol.

shield drops they die in 1 hit from anyone.... level 47 and have 230 hp.. lol stupid with people having like 200 mc at lvl 44 and the same with sc and dc.

Last edited:

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
well think this is defo confirms gm's obviously cba 1 logged on spawned 2 bosses went offline no info about updates or **** all dno if im speaking for my self but think about every 1 else has had it due to cheating people the mix/just angel/onnlyme dosent get sorted think lots of people are gonna avoid this or quit it due to no activity by gms or updates peace iceking

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Less updates and attention to the server is because I have just started uni for this year. Constant tweak and updates requires many hours of work, which I just don't have as much time for anymore. I did frequent updates before because I had nothing to do, and many hours to burn. I'm still going to be applying updates though, just not daily. I meant... the server's been up for what, a week and a half? And I'm getting told I've lost interest. hah.

Also I'm confused.... At first Taoists were overpowered, and now I'm being told they are useless? (Nothing has been changed in Taoists or any other class, so how has this change magically happened)

As always, any issues raised on this thread will be addressed in due time. So anything anyone has to say is helpful. :) P.S I sorted out the Knights Bane, it should be changed if you log out / log back in.

---------- Post Merged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Can I just repeat that. The server has been up for 1-2 weeks and because I haven't been active for about 3 days people are saying I cba? I mean, even in the biggest games in the world (e.g league of legends) which have huge teams people expect to wait at least a week for updates. I'm working on the server, but I just don't have the time to tend to peoples needs 24 hours a day. Bare in mind this is one person. I apologize if you are not satisfied with the server, or there are issues. But all is being listened to, you just need some patience.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
league of legends has a update every week or every two weeks and they have over 30+mill users this has like 20 people.

thats why i dont understand why people tend on making a server with a one man team... laying all that work on themselfs..

PS. server is down can u apply updates now since we are down?

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
thank for the update as i quoted this could have been sead and people would of been fine but that other gm never responds to people when online kinda gay any chance u can sort thees cheater out or log on for maybe 5~10mins and see whats the issue is thanx and gl at uni mate

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
league of legends has a update every week or every two weeks and they have over 30+mill users this has like 20 people.

thats why i dont understand why people tend on making a server with a one man team... laying all that work on themselfs..

PS. server is down can u apply updates now since we are down?

LoL, by Riot, is also a massively funded and well structured company, who employs thousands of people to do these updates around the clock as their full time job.

Server just crashed.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
and i say again..

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Its easy if you have the time. He, like most people, does not.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Exactly.. If millions of people can wait a week im sure 20 can wait a few days. Anyways, this is in no way me having a go or anything. Just was making a comparison, as before this i was tending to everyone's needs and tbh i don't think its needed. I have plenty in the pipelines, and i am still actively working on the server.
Also yes i respond less to PMs lately as its just hard work, id rather work on the server than spend all day answering PMs .
Yes servers crashed, my internets gone down. Will be back up shortly though, will keep you all updated.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Reactions: iceking2k10

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
server seems to have crashed any update whilst this is down also was just about to go smash some shyt up arg
this what seems to annoy people

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Dw about it. A big part of running a server is putting a filter on pointless crap people tend to whine about.

Iv recently installed and im missing minimaps for the MirTown or whatever its called. Makes getting around a little difficult. Got maps for everywhere else.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
the thing thats annoying people bud is that cheats on the server yet its back lashing on gms for not sorting it out yea no one is having ago at you you have a lif that don't evolve around mir yet maybe you could invest in approving another gm that could report the issues to you