So... What are people in to?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I'm guessing most people here are into mir, but what else is it in your life that you have a real passion for and is pretty much your life?

To be fair, trying to make a mir server is almost a full time dedication-thing.

But I also make music as I'm studying music technology) . I make mainly hip hop, chillout stuff and I've had the pleasure of playing my music out to clubs.

So how about you guys? What is everyones 'thing' 's other than mir :)

p.s I'm sure we can all agree mir is a large part of our lives. I mean... I've been coming to this site non stop since I registered.... which was a while ago :P

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Playing games and working lol.

Thought to much about this question. Went into a big one so edited my post.

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
BH what's with the junk in those pants?! Lol making me feel a bit ill

It was for a group of girls in a Paddy Power office, I thought adding the junk would be funny
Its only marshmallows :P

Edit

This is now the BH cake thread :P

A few I have made over the last week or so

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

BH

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
That's ****ing epic BH

Which one? lol

Prob done around 50+ designed cakes over the last year, thats not including any cupcakes and smaller cakes for friends

Most of them have different types of cake inside them from sponge to blackforest to chocolate biscuit cake
Most of the sponge would have different flavours and fillings too

Also sorry OP for the thread takeover :P

BH

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
They are great! Now I'm seriously craving cake and I just got back from the shop :(

Must be time consuming

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Erm... this ones gone green.

Thats 70% choco chocolate sponge, with a raspberry center, chocolate fudge icing and strawberry twirl

Iphone camera made the colour funny

BH

---------- Post Merged at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:02 PM ----------

They are great! Now I'm seriously craving cake and I just got back from the shop :(

Must be time consuming

Takes roughly 2 evenings to make the bigger ones, 1 evening baking and one evening doing the designs

It has just been said that I should make a Chronicles cake

BH

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Do it! LOMCN cake too!

I'm into football... I love my football.

I have made a football cake in the past, will post a pic if I can find it

Can not find a picture of the football cake (I should have it at home so will post it over the weekend)

3 more cakes below

Christmas Tree cake
photo7.JPG

This cake was also a surprise (the person had no idea they where going to Vegas until they seen the cake)
photo11.JPG

Last one :P
This one was made for the accountant in my office
photo9.JPG

BH

Last edited:

Unseen0202

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 16, 2014
Which one? lol

Prob done around 50+ designed cakes over the last year, thats not including any cupcakes and smaller cakes for friends

Most of them have different types of cake inside them from sponge to blackforest to chocolate biscuit cake
Most of the sponge would have different flavours and fillings too

Also sorry OP for the thread takeover :P

BH

Stop making cakes and bloody get these collect a pig added and subs and more content :p

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Forensics, currently studying into data recovery and imaging at uni. (Previously attempted computer games programming but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that).

Nice cakes BH, This'll come across sexist but most dudes can't bake a cake for the life for them so damn (-Cough- <- This guy) really nice looking stuff.

/czelda