Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Server seems to have pretty much ran its course imo. Was decent for the first 2 weeks or so but just didn't progress as well as it could have unfortunately!

Item stats need reworked, drops need reworked & leveling areas for classes other than wizards need reworked. If GM could do this along with some sort of incentive for new comers I think it could still do fine. If he wants the original userbase back we need to start seeing drops. Whats the point in being level 70+, using something considered a shop item thats stronger than a level 50 legendary item that only 3 of exist? When people start hitting 20 levels above "legendary" kit, this kit should become quite common.. not ridiculously rare and still useless.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I played it for about 2 days man and gave up, not being a c*unt but.. it could have been decent, its just missing a lot.. By the time you have played an hour you already know every item you can get by looking at high levels, there is too many levels between kits which makes it extremely boring since you can pretty much buy that kit from the shop before you are anywhere near that level, seems like plenty of cave to hunt around but they are soo messed up on stats your not exactly sure where to go..

I think a rethink of the general feel of the server is in order, forget about kits and move onto making "items" so there is more variety in the game rather than every char is the same.

Just my thoughts.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
All this server need's is rare items dropping and more challenging bosses and it could go somewhere, only reason i stopped playing as i don't see point in waiting for lvl cap to be lifted to lvl another 10 levels to get the hole kit in 1 days.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
We have now upgraded our forum to newest VB forums, you can still access this via www.lomgn.co.uk how ever you will need to sign up. Our old forum is still accessible until early next year before we close it for good.

Phawk

Chronicles Moderator
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2011
York, UK
I would also like to add that work is constantly going on on the server files to improve the user experience. The more feedback we get, the better we can make things for people.

/Mark

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I would also like to add that work is constantly going on on the server files to improve the user experience. The more feedback we get, the better we can make things for people.

/Mark

lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Well played on new forums.

No sign in link
No new thread button
No reply to post button
No send message button on profiles

Literally no way to use the damn thing.

Also no way to download just the autopatcher, gotta download the entire client.

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010
---------- Post Merged at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Also no way to download just the autopatcher,,,, gotta download the entire client.

need autopatcher too

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server back online - Start level increased to 34 you also start with level 34 kits and spells up to level 34.

Phawk

Chronicles Moderator
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2011
York, UK
lol

No sign in link
No new thread button
No reply to post button
No send message button on profiles

Email [email protected] with a screenshot of how your forum looks please. It has been fine for everyone else, so interested to see what is causing your issues.

/Mark

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Pic from above Burj-Province =P

2vs53dv.jpg

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Re: Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+]

Can't wait to try this out :)

Last edited:

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Gave this server a go again and im surprised with the usercount as it is a very good server may just need a little start off guide to guide newbies where to go etc. as I had to ask others.

Unfortunately can't get past character selection screen.. any ideas?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006

Usercount has been between 30-40 even 40+ over past couple of weeks.

---------- Post Merged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Update 5/1/2015 - you will have to run your patcher.

-login screen / char select / creation fixed
-@Home now takes you to PK Town if you are red
-Frozen Temple experience increase
-Stone temple spawns increased on floors 1-5
-Emperor Scorpion boss added can be found in bichonwall
-DarkArcher added to mudwall
-EmpiresDarkDungeon add to Burj-Province
-90+kits added
-Apprentice kit added to shops
-Legendary kits stats change to suit wearer
-Prices on kits changed

i just logged on and the user count is 12-.-

LionMir

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2013

server is riddled with cheats and exploiters, no point playing unless your one of them

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

server is riddled with cheats and exploiters, no point playing unless your one of them

Absolutely not, we have new programs coded to detect cheaters and exploiters if you disagree and belive someone is still cheatinge or exploiting feel free to inbox me more details so we can resolve the issue.

Hello all, tonight (03/04/2015) at 6pm GMT for approximately 2 hours server will be going offline. The reason for such long down time is we are introducing our new Archer class which will also require some time updating current files in the server and client. We will also be starting off our Easter Event!

Remember to post your character name on our Facebook group to receive your Easter Egg!!

Happy holidays everyone!! :)