Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Legend of Mir Gravity - The Four Heroes

rvj3ux.png

Start Information
Exp Rate : Custom med-high
Start Level : 34
Start Gold : 0

Legend of Mir Gravity the Four Heroes is a med-high rate server. The server consist 4 class's Warrior, Wizard, Taoist and Assassin each having there own unique way of fighting of monsters and bosses, and to defend them selves from others!
A Brutal Warrior strength lies in their ability to fight tough monsters with their high strength and power.
The Wise Wizard are a talented class with their powerful mass attack skills that can wipe out mass areas at a time.
A Mighty Taoist has a variety of sword techniques to slay of any enemy as well as having skills to protect themselves and others.
Also the sneaky Assassin can eliminate there enemy by using their magical skills to hallucinate and weaken monsters.

t6p3dh.png

Custom Commands.
There are loads of usefull commands ingame and i recommend you read them. Its all ways handy to know them all so take a visit to Burj-Province notice board to find them out.

GameShop
Heres a brief of what you can purchase from the GameShop; Stat Torches, Stat Potions, Exp Scrolls, Drop Scrolls, Revival Potions, Gender Change, Hair Change, Repair Tools and a few other things click the GameShop icon on the interface in game to view the full list. Mir Gravity server team would like thank you kindly for help to support running the server.

Group Hunts!

I've always like the idea of groups hunting together. So you can be sure to find plently of caves where it will require from small groups to big groups of people to enter a cave to find that hidden boss thats not easily defeated!
Ever had that rare item drop while your in a group and more than 1 of you want it? Problem solved! @dice and see who rolls the highest!

Sabuk Wall
Sabuk War will now automatically start every Sunday at 8pm (GMT) without the need of a relic being submited, and the castle is free for any guild to take over. How ever if your guild cant wait a week to take over the castle you can still submit a relic and any guild can take the castle! Inside the Sabuk Castle Palace Sabuk members can get them selves many rewards and hunt in the basement for unique Sabuk items! Question is, is your guild strong enough to take over Sabuk?

PK'ing Info :

Reduce 1 pk point every 2 minutes.
50 pk points per murder.
Player name stays brown for 1 minute.

Group Buffs

Get experience buffs for being grouped the more people in group the better the experience buff!
14loqow.png

Group Recalling

@GroupRecall - The Orignal style Recall Set is still in game and in use, how ever as usual we've made things better by introducing a new part called the Gravity Recall Ring! this ring is the only part required to recall your group so no need to wear a complete set!
bg1jxd.png

Bring back the dead!

A brand new CorpseRing that gives the wearer 1/10 chances of bringing the monster or boss you just killed back to life!
o0c4yp.png

Quest System

With our new quest system in game you can be sure to find plenty of quest to do. Every cave has a Battle Master npc located near its entrance requiring you to either kill monsters, kill bosses and even collecting items. There's even daily quest you can take part in you can find these via the Menu option on the interface.
14v30rb.jpg

Server Event Quest
This is a event every one can take part in by collecting Gravity Charms which are dropped from bosses hand these in to the Event Lady located near Burj-Province safe zone and when the server has collected X amount of Gravity Charms it will the unlock and give everyone access to a Event Cave as well as a EXP bonus. Once the first the first target has been reached you can then find another npc inside the event cave that will then require more Charms to unlock a bigger and better cave and EXP bonuses.

Making Money:

Oak Trees are a great way of making quick cash as there are so many trees around Burj-Province. You can get a full bag filled with differnt types of nuts withen minutes and its a great earner! I also hear theres been a Royal Oak Tree spotted around aswell, maybe its a rare type of tree?

Bichon Mines grab your self a Pick Axe from your local BlackSmith and come along to the best mines about! You can obtain several differnt ores from mining and sell for quick cash, but thats not all! you can now trade your ores with the Old Miner npcs all hidden inside the Bichon Mines. You can also upgrade your normal Pick Axe Pick talk to Burj-Province signal npc for more information.

Server is on level caps meaning no one will be able to level pass what the cap is set at, at the time. At the start of the server the level cap will be set at level 60 and once people reach this level or start to near it new content will be added and level cap will be raised.

New Guild Leveling System! Level up your guild, and donate gold to help fund it!

Chicken Cave! 5 hidden boss's in 1 room, yet only one will drop!

Last Man Standing, come and take part in our Free For All events to get the chance to win some great prizes!

Horses! Get on the back of a horse and make your journey a lot quicker! Speak to the Stable Boy located in Burj-Province to get your horse! You must also look after your horse by feeding it, else it will die!

2cx992q.png
332t6q8.png

GravityLord! One of the hardest bosses in game!
676vx0.png

Legend of Mir Gravity Team:
Server creator, Luke
Game Master, Luke

Forum: www.lomgn.co.uk
Full Client Download: http://downloads.lomgn.co.uk/Gravity.rar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LOMGN

Thanks and credit given to Tai for creating the banners :)

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Can you make spells just level up once your the correct level.

Nobody has ever enjoyed leveling spells, and for things like rage/haste etc that you cannot constantly recast it takes a lifetime to level. Shin/Skel etc annoying too.

Or atleast make them 25-50-100 points to level and not silly things like 2000.

For example atm Haste can be cast once every 27 times at lvl 1

That could potentially take up to SEVEN hours to level if spamming constantly. Just stupid.

Last edited:

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
never want to play another server with stat exp drop boosts in gameshop
You forgot the rent a skill neck item

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Can you make spells just level up once your the correct level.

Nobody has ever enjoyed leveling spells, and for things like rage/haste etc that you cannot constantly recast it takes a lifetime to level. Shin/Skel etc annoying too.

Or atleast make them 25-50-100 points to level and not silly things like 2000.

For example atm Haste can be cast once every 27 times at lvl 1

That could potentially take up to SEVEN hours to level if spamming constantly. Just stupid.

Server is here for the long run so levelling spells in time is not a problem, you'll get there in the end. :)

never want to play another server with stat exp drop boosts in gameshop
You forgot the rent a skill neck item

What server do you play that doesn't have these? :)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
...Err, okay. But not everybody has 7 hours to level 1 level of 1 spell.

Some casual players are never gonna get their spells to level 3, and you are thus punishing them for not playing 24 hours a day...

Just think its an outdated part of the game that is totally uneccesary.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
What i enjoyed about TGA skills was given and made level 3, after 12 years of mir i think that's how it should be i've spent enough my life leveling skill's i just want to jump straight in level and play.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Some casual players are never gonna get their spells to level 3, and you are thus punishing them for not playing 24 hours a day...

I agree, i work 6 days a week so i get to play a couple of hours here and there, dont exactly want to be leveling spells in the time that i do get to play :/ (Dont say afk level spells, electric bills arent cheap ¬.¬)

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I agree, i work 6 days a week so i get to play a couple of hours here and there, dont exactly want to be leveling spells in the time that i do get to play :/ (Dont say afk level spells, electric bills arent cheap ¬.¬)

Surely the answer is dont play or find another server?

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012

So you'd rather the usercount suffers over something like spell levelling? Who the **** wants to do it again for the millionth time? Even if you make it 100 - 200 - 500 for 1-2-3 it's not as bad.

It's not euros and nor is it a low rate, so who wants to be out levelling their spells so drastically?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

No one is being punished to level spells nor are they forced to play 24 hours a day. I also think levelling is out dated and everyone should start at level 50 but that's a part of the game and how I like gravity to be.

What i enjoyed about TGA skills was given and made level 3, after 12 years of mir i think that's how it should be i've spent enough my life leveling skill's i just want to jump straight in level and play.

Gravity is a med rate, if you want all on plate at start and jump straight in then im sure there are some high rates out there.

I appreciate not many people get as much time as others to play the game but that's the way all games have ever been.. May I also add if afk'n levelling spells in causing a huge rise in your electric bill I suggest you speak to your electric company and tell them they charge to much even with skill necklace on..

:)

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Amazed that youve endored a post saying "go play another server" over something so pathetic and trivial.

Says alot.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Well seriously think about it.. If I wanted everything plated up for people I would of done so but I don't spells are not being given all ready level or are being 50 - 100 exp w.e that's good as levelled if you ask me anyway.. Skill necklaces are in drops and only a small minority have moaned about this and the others are cracking on with a game they know how it works.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Great looking advert, the server looks very professional, well done Luke and good luck.

Sam

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
We are all capable of "cracking on" as you say, however what has been said is true. The majority of us have been playing mir for what, 14 years now? Being forced to afk level spells is a ridiculous part of the game, we've done it 3000 times over by now, where is the fun or challenge in it? Its a redundant part of the game, why you chose to include it is beyond me.

Also you need to work on your attitude. People are giving genuine feed back and you are basically telling them to f*ck off. Not a good look.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
lol... But not constructive criticism? I'll keep my feedback to myself then. Not a problem.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Thank you Samuel, I appreciate comments like this.

You should appreciate feedback (good or bad) from actual players more so than compliments from people who haven't even bothered to log on your server.

Nobody is having a dig or insulting your server, they are simply giving feedback on the game play. Players are what keeps a server going, ignoring their feed back isn't going to get you very far.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
lol... But not constructive criticism? I'll keep my feedback to myself then. Not a problem.

All criticism is welcome but about spells its not happening there staying the way they are.

You should appreciate feedback (good or bad) from actual players more so than compliments from people who haven't even bothered to log on your server.

Nobody is having a dig or insulting your server, they are simply giving feedback on the game play. Players are what keeps a server going, ignoring their feed back isn't going to get you very far.

I do accept it.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
DoubleSlash uses too much MP. 12 per hit. Soon evaporates mana pool. Needs halving imo.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
DoubleSlash uses too much MP. 12 per hit. Soon evaporates mana pool. Needs halving imo.

I think a faster way to solve this would be to fix pots. Large pots currently give 1/3 of what they are supposed to. With no changes made on spell mana consumption I can't figure out the reasoning behind this change.