Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011
i can`t download new exe :( if u help me and put a download link here plz

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Why are you going to fallenheros website???? that's not even this server try going to our site and you might find the download. http://www.lomgn.co.uk/thread/4/full-client-download-latest-exe?page=1&scrollTo=174

Links for our site are in my siggy, main post, and plasterd over the front of lomcn...
It's because when you get wrong Client Version info, it says go to www.FallenHeroes.com - Although that mat not be this sevrer, it's still going to be confusing for players.

Edit: Please also give the link to the latest download on your advert page please, ta.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
seriously whats with the skill leveling, i dont get much time to play the server and the skills are silly to level, its no low rate, id seriously considering having a look at how much it is to level.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Meh, can't play this server tbh lol.

It's INSANELY laggy when theres too many drops or too many players or if I have too many windows open lol.

Anyone remember the little things that can be done to speed it up via Windows 7, cause I can't remember lol. I figure it's because i've done my once every 5 year upgrade and now it's simply too high-tech to run this properly.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
Meh, can't play this server tbh lol.

It's INSANELY laggy when theres too many drops or too many players or if I have too many windows open lol.

Anyone remember the little things that can be done to speed it up via Windows 7, cause I can't remember lol. I figure it's because i've done my once every 5 year upgrade and now it's simply too high-tech to run this properly.

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/5657-visual-effects-adjust-windows-8-a.html < look for a windows 7 version

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
It's because when you get wrong Client Version info, it says go to www.FallenHeroes.com - Although that mat not be this sevrer, it's still going to be confusing for players.

Edit: Please also give the link to the latest download on your advert page please, ta.

I see will get this msg fixed

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
its said wrong version exe..where can idownload the latest one?

Here: www.mirfiles.co.uk/clients/Mir.exe

Also just a suggestion, any chance you could divide whats needed for quests by about 10 >.<

So instead of 0/200 change it to 0/20, you don't really have a chance to finish quests before you move onto the next place to level :(, and I like doing quests!

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Why not sell a skill levelling potion or rent a 5xrate skill neck.
Personally I don't ever want to play another server with revive scrolls stat boosts exp boost in game shop. If you have these you can also sell skill levellers.
if yr going to sell that kind thing all the items should be available from drops too rare but there. Are game shop items trade able? IF no(as I hope) then dropped version shouldnt be trade able either

Last edited: