Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
now this proves exactly why u do nothing near a contructive feedback for a server , and u act just like a buffon .
been reading ur post on all server comments , and all u did is moam , say that u know the how a perfect server should be and throw **** at GM's for not listening to your wisdom.

for example just look on war tdb , which uses 20 MP per hit , yet amazing how u only complain about urself and the easy fix is make ur class better .
a constructive feedback is what Wond did , he came with a general ideea , not just : buff me and im okey **** others and their opinion .

anyways Luke goodluck with server , use my files wise and don't listen to all the buffons around here ^

Find me anywhere on any forum i say i know anything about a "perfect server"

Find me anywhere on any forum i "throw **** at a GM" unless they throw **** at me first.

Find me anywhere on any forum iv commented on a class that i DO NOT PLAY.

Not sure why youve decided to attack me, but you have no basis to do so. Im trying to help this chap improve his server, as i do with every other server i play.

Get back in your basket.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Server is nice but it has some major problems that need to be sorted very fast.

1) Cave stats/exp. 99% of your caves have no meaning at all. Everyone from lvl20 till 55+ lvls in VoD making every other cave useless. There is litterally no exp progress over caves at all.
Why PSC gives 10k exp when in VoD you can lure 30 mobs that die easier and give 7k exp?
Whats the current purpose of ZT? As a lvl 34 ish cave its wasted since as mentioned everyone hunts in VoD for exp which is plain better. ZT was always one of the single target dps classes to lvl in but with 2-3k exp that just aint gonna happen.
Why is PB wasted as well? Why not make it way stronger than it is now and give mobs a nice ish drop file along with 25-30k exp to make up for the lack of aoe for certain classes. Before you think im trying to just ask for more exp all im asking is HARD mobs with DECENT exp that worth the time of sin/war/tao. PB was always their place to lvl up considering their lack of AoE.

2)Drop files+items. From what i've heard there is a single set till lvl60 that ONLY drops from MK. Explain to me please whats the point of rest bosses other than some books perhaps? To get lvl34-42-54 kit that drops all over while leveling anyway?
Why not add a chance of those items to the rest bosses as well to make em worth killing or add even more kits/random items since boss hunting is the main aspect of mir. Even pvp revolves arround boss hunting and drops that again are non-existant.
Thats making a great cave like BDD worthless other than hunting for say TDB (or FF if it drops in there). You can add a few more items, add em to most bosses and that would make hunting plain better.
Again im not asking for easier drops or anything. Im asking for a reason to hunt bosses except MK.
There is BDD,MTK,BL,EC,ZT,Khazard,OK,OKS that should worth hunting. Not just MK. The idea with * items is nice but its not enough for ppl to camp/farm bosses. Its just not rewarding.

Before u jump to me saying im rude or wrong (considering i have seen some more "rare" lvl38 items that are just not enough and imo they suck) just read those things carefully instead of being biased towards me because of not liking me.

Both those 2 things are vital for ur server and will decide it will last or everyone will quit in a week.

Thanks for mentioning this.

VoD exp is be lowered, ZT will be increased to make it worth people going there. PB saying what you have I have decided il make this place higher levelling area better exp/drops etc. BDD is not worthless trust me. I was speaking to someone yesterday who also has concerns over them bosses which they do drop items that others don't as I said to them tonight I will revise there rates and add a level 50 legendary kit as atm there is 40/60.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Thanks for mentioning this.

VoD exp is be lowered, ZT will be increased to make it worth people going there. PB saying what you have I have decided il make this place higher levelling area better exp/drops etc. BDD is not worthless trust me. I was speaking to someone yesterday who also has concerns over them bosses which they do drop items that others don't as I said to them tonight I will revise there rates and add a level 50 legendary kit as atm there is 40/60.

Nice one. About PB. Could you make it a lvling place for single target dps classes? Its necessary for war/sin/tao not to catch up with wiz but to be at least close enough. I hate begging friends to lvl me on their wiz (its about 5x faster even in a grp of 1wiz and 3leeches atm).

Also i strongle advice you not to lower VoD exp. It will change the way of leveling way too much and instead just build rest caves' exp arround it (higher or lower depending on their strength and how packed they are to VoD). It would be unfair for the new ppl and the wizzies that havent leveled extensively in there yet.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
PB I will fix up tonight for tonight's update. Il also fix up vod and another caves around it so it make it more worth going to other places rather than people living in vod. Tonight this will be sorted mate. :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Luke has exp already been altered in vod? Checked it this morning to find most mobs give 3k exp. It would of been a better idea to adjust other caves around vod as squall has said.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
PB I will fix up tonight for tonight's update. Il also fix up vod and another caves around it so it make it more worth going to other places rather than people living in vod. Tonight this will be sorted mate. :)

First of all very nice one on replying so fast and listening to players.

I also suggest you will working on adding that lvl50 leg set to also add some random custom items that dont have to be part of a set.

Items like:

A dc/mc/sc0-20 ring with no ac/amc
A high dc/mc/sc helmet with no defences
A amc/ac 10-10 brace with no dmg.
A luck1-2 neck with no other stats

The numbers are random. The general idea is to go away from the usual ac/amc/dc/mc/sc sets and create items with more imagination that dont have to be op but fit between the "leveling" sets and the legendary items.
The more items you add the easier it will be to make better drop files and manage to make hunting rewarding along with keeping rare items.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
First of all very nice one on replying so fast and listening to players.

I also suggest you will working on adding that lvl50 leg set to also add some random custom items that dont have to be part of a set.

Items like:

A dc/mc/sc0-20 ring with no ac/amc
A high dc/mc/sc helmet with no defences
A amc/ac 10-10 brace with no dmg.
A luck1-2 neck with no other stats

The numbers are random. The general idea is to go away from the usual ac/amc/dc/mc/sc sets and create items with more imagination that dont have to be op but fit between the "leveling" sets and the legendary items.
The more items you add the easier it will be to make better drop files and manage to make hunting rewarding along with keeping rare items.

I know what you with items and i all ready on this :)

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Server seems ok. But very unfriendly community at pressent.

Great how people were able to level fast, now rest have to try catch up now VOD exp changed... good start..

Last edited:

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Surely the answer is dont play or find another server?

Sorry for the late reply.
I shouldnt have to need to find another server? Thats jus a bit of a sarcastic reply imo. I was always told, nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all, bit boring to sit there and throw sarcastic comments about.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Server seems ok. But very unfriendly community at pressent.

Great how people were able to level fast, now rest have to try catch up now VOD exp changed... good start..
This is a problem, I agree.

Changing EXp of acave once everyone else has already levelled there is a tad unfair.

Queilon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2009
I just finished d/ling the client and saw this last 2 posts so i donno what the error was but a quick way to help new comers to get fast lvl and catch up the others is a starter cave where you could get big exp from low lvl mobs like EXP Hen or something like that.
Just a small ideea...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Low levels are not an issue, you fly through them. I just meant the nit higher, if people have been lvling in VoD from 35-45+ but now EXP is lowered there, then others are going to level a bit slower from them same stages.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Low levels are not an issue, you fly through them. I just meant the nit higher, if people have been lvling in VoD from 35-45+ but now EXP is lowered there, then others are going to level a bit slower from them same stages.

I think from reading his last post he plans on reverting the changes to VoD's exp tonight, along with adjusting exp in higher areas such as PB etc.

Luke if you can comment & confirm this?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I think from reading his last post he plans on reverting the changes to VoD's exp tonight, along with adjusting exp in higher areas such as PB etc.

Correct. :)

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Will give time of reboot withen the next hour or so, will be a late reboot tonight at some point. Will announce ingame and on our forums.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
imo dmg is done already after every1 lvld in VoD, it's pointless for new players to start now isnt it?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
imo dmg is done already after every1 lvld in VoD, it's pointless for new players to start now isnt it?

Imo if you actually took the time to read posts you might learn something.

Wond said:

Luke said:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
If possible when the reboot happens give us a changelog on what u have updated with as much info as possible so that we can both test those changes and also give our feedback on em.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
If possible when the reboot happens give us a changelog on what u have updated with as much info as possible so that we can both test those changes and also give our feedback on em.

There is a log, view chat section of our forum and theres a thread called Update Log.