Legend of Mir The Gate [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

jet20

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 22, 2005
Timisoara.RO[mania]
The Gate

IP Address: 79.114.48.95
​New IP

Server field (Heroes)

Host: Romania
Pc stats: Run on windows 8
Intel® Core™ i5-4460T Processor
(6M Cache, up to 2.70 GHz,DDR3-1333/1600)

Facebook Group:Https://www.facebook.com/groups/779775772073430/

Download Link: - https://drive.google.com/…/0ByL9TwxrnwZkdWpEa1NzYUtic…/edit…

- https://mega.co.nz/<wbr>#!EIgymbpB!x3oyCC-9X6GW7Xv8dRxo<wbr>O4mU35mW4RoWyKYi8o6XXgo

ChristmasEvent Whos started: 20.12.2014 Fine 01-05-2015

Download Event Maps https://mega.co.nz/#!xNwxWKzS!J_pGgEQqDX0RflpBTc-D37gdf1Udw5m1nkBxuy1eLdo

Download Object: Need to see some Maps: https://mega.co.nz/#!0EgVSIhS!y80L1watECBrh25F1_6tFv7ZX-eESJj5-UAflDoFYKI

Starting level :10

When you join in game will gets starter kit.
We have a free exp npc in game whit x2 exp, fine at lvl 60 to help starter ppl.
Experiance Rate: Custom Med
After lvl 40 we have a reward npc, can u get : - SpecialRing (Para,Pro) this ring ar non repair.
- Exp increse 1.2/1.5/2x
- Exp + 250k 500k and more
- Gem/Orb/UpgradeGems
- Etc...

Items: - Normal

- Rare

- Epic
You will can craft a special set: Spirit Set - Ring

- Brace

- Neck (Ring , Brace ,Neck add 4% dc mc sc if you use both)

- Armour (Armour and blade 5 % Dc Mc Sc
if you use both)

- Blade

5/5 level you can change the item

Normal Para/Pro/ in drop and you can get yeazy if u like to hunt.
We have SpecialPara/pro/rev/ recall set in game to (in gg shop or in drop bos this will not be eazy to get)

For more, join in game and you will see.

Gamemaster:
GateKeeper

Last edited:

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
Just to let you all know theres more caves coming in also 2 x group caves :D, should be in today :D, /eXistenZ

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Can't believe this server does not have more players, shame i don't have enough time to play mir as much no more enjoying here.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Warr's need a skill to lvl, wizz got ff, fw etc , taos got masspsn , warrs got chm which sucks ass...

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
L means £ for them he hasnt got the £ on his keyboard he says

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Whats wrong with google I downloaded the whole 3.2gig client. With your bandwidth it shouldnt take long at all.. Keep clicking then save it till be 3.20 gigs.. :)

Damodred

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2015
good potential, needs more user count though, though im baffled, been fine all day, logged off, came back on and my item skins are now changed, looks like im wearing a brass helm as a brace.. any way to fix this without re d/ling?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
server seemed ok until u really get in to it , played for a few days and heres my initial thoughts ..
no economy --- no auction house ( trust guy) u cannot sell anything except to the shops or to someone else , the items you find , end up being sold to the shop for a very small amount , as you get higher u start to struggle for cash , for some reason the gm has decided to make it 165k for a pot of hp or mp for higher lvls and also 300k -1 mill to get into half decent high lvling caves , seems a bad move amongst online players , considering it costs an average 2-4 mill to fill ur bag for a hunt , and then an extra 300k-1mill to get into a cave , so any cash u made or make does not last long , and if your a new player u wont find high lvl items to sell to the higher lvls as they have already got the kit , so u have no choice but to store for yourself or sell for about 10k in shop , user count is about 10 which aint to bad , as most of them lvled thru the xmas event or got lvled by others , friendly server though , if they have spare kit the members will pass it down , but for making money and such , no go , theres no items in shop after a reboot except starter kit if ur lucky , gm should have worked on this a little more before throwing it up , theres a lot of items in game to upgrade ur kit , gem wise , it seems like hes copied and pasted quite a few drops into a lot of bosses , mobs very rarely drop kit , so u may struggle to begin with , its a fun server and friendly , just them issues i have raised puts a spoiler on it , hope he can change this cos it actually sux at moment ...