Recruiting a web design/developer to join Chronicles team.

smoochy boys on tour

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Hey All,

Unfortunately although I love web development, I am struggling to stay on top of the maintenance required for our website and can't currently contain the extra work it requires, so with that being said we are looking to recruit a member to our team that will be responsible for updates/maintenance to our website.

We are happy with the current design of the site http://www.mirchronicles.com, however, it requires some optimization to make it less load intensive as well as a potential usability run through and brining up to date with the current content.

Responsibilities:
- Optimizing the current content (this might mean completely recreating it in your own way, but you will have the freedom to do so).
- Updating the current content (making sure the guides are up to date with current spells/monsters/items etc).
- Ensuring the site is usable (we have a few ideas that we would like to see put into action that will be discussed with the successful candidate).
- Regular updates such as news posts, guides, screen shots etc.
- SEO and general maintenance.

Skill requirements:
- CSS
- HTML
- PHP
- Linux

If you are interested, please either contact me via pm or say so on this thread and I will be in contact.

Thank you.
Sam

Last edited:

DeeKayDee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2014
Interested, at the very least I can help with some of the more mundane tasks - Some days can get very busy for me :)

10 years experience (PHP is a little rusty tho)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Interested, at the very least I can help with some of the more mundane tasks - Some days can get very busy for me :)

10 years experience (PHP is a little rusty tho)

Just to add to the original post, basic knowledge on PHP would be enough really... I will be on hand for any questions and am happy to give some training/advice on PHP coding.

Sam