Mirthology Mir3 - January/Febuary 2015

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Hey Everyone. most of you may of played my previous mir3 and would like to give me feedback on what was good/bad about the server so it can be changed.

i am making a mid/high rate server ( pk and wars )..

im in the very early stages of development but i would like all the feedback you could give me.

upto now. you will start in Past-Bichon Where you will have to complete 3 Quests To teleport to the mainland aka Bichon. (withing these 3 quests you should gain around 25 levels. ( starting level is 50 ) ; on the third and final quest you will have a choice of 3 things,
1: Elite Starter Kit ( Added stats to normal kit )
2: Normal Starter Kit + Bonus Potions x3 ( bonus potions will give + 50 on all starts for 2 hours or untill logout. )
3 Normal Starter Kit + 10% Exp Bonus for 12hours.

Skills only level upto Level 3 ( books from drops Will be needed from there on ) upto level 6 Skills.

Level 4 and 5 skills, would you like them to be Easy drops or hard drops or just inbetween ( each skill has its own book making it harder to choose your chosen skill )

-Questions-
Would you like plenty of quests ingame for you to complete for Rental Items or Consumables ?
Would you like to be able to merge your potions to make better versions ( E.g Impact(XL) + Storm(XL) to make CombatPotion ) ?
Would you like monster tasks to use as a exchange for rebirths ( explanation below )
More to be added soon.

-@Potions-
The more potions you merge together the better and longer the potion is.
as on highrate servers no-one uses Healthliquour or MagicLiqours you will need to find these in caves to be able to merge your potions.

-@MobTasks-
instead of using the general Reincarnation that every server has i thought it could be better to hunt for your exp bonus.
(reincarnations are always level needed and items needed ) but to change this you will need to complete
Exp Bonus 1 ( 10% Bonus ) ( complete 15 Tasks for your Chosen Master in Bichon Palace )
Exp Bonus 2 ( 25% Bonus ) ( complete 25 Tasks for your Chosen Master in Bichon Palace )
Exp Bonus 3 ( 40% Bonus ) ( complete 35 Tasks for your Chosen Master in Bichon Palace )
Exp Bonus 4 ( 60% Bonus ) ( complete 45 Tasks for your Chosen Master in Bichon Palace )

on completion of every set your counter will go back to 0 tasks completed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taoist Tasks will be 50% less to complete as pets dont count towards kills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only certain tasks will be able to complete in a group !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feedback is needed, please do not be scared to share your ideas.

Kindest Regards, Ben.

-EDIT 1.01- 30-11-14 20:05 GMT
1. Ips, and internet been configured to run server live ( all working )
2. first set of books ( LEVEL 4 ) Have Been set and tested.
3. First Main cave/city been set and tested ( drops / exp is fine )
4. will have video hopefully of starting quests and city tomorow night.

Last edited:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Sorry for the no updates people, ive been working my ass off to try and get rest of month off work. and i did finally :P,

Updates will be on here now every 2-3 days, i will try and keep it up and also i will try make videos.

Kind Regards, Ben.

Edit -

Messed up quite badly on the quests, had to take out most npc's to find my error i made.

Past bichon start place, First 2 main caves sorted ( properly just need major tests for Exp, Drops, Hits etc )

Video should be up by 6-7 pm GMT tonight with Warrior play style.

still will be alot of things missed out but i am trying to get most done, and with no feedback on what you would like to see. it will be all to my thoughts.

Regards, Ben.

Last edited:

kier0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2015
Any news ? We want server like a Supreme/Avenge ! :mad-new:

Status
Not open for further replies.