Warlords Of Draenor

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Couldn't find a post relating, probably did miss it, if so my apologies. Any of you gone back to WoW since the release? Finding it quite enjoyable so far, I have a 100 paladin, warlock & hunter but the hunter is my favourite so far. [Enjoyed warlock due to being able to move and cast, that got removed, so now i'm a MM hunter. Ha]

Garrisons are quite interesting, keeps me busy atleast and gives me a reason to log in. Not tried any of the raid yet [Highmaul] heard it's okay, quite easy? Just curious who else plays etc.

/Czeldabolg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I played MoP but have not yet decided to come back for the new expansion. I put a fair amount of time into my hunter so I'll probably continue playing that if I return. Had a 90 Shaman.Rogue/Hunter and hunter was by far most enjoyable.

However I've always wanted to try a DeathKnight as they just look sick and seem overpowered as hell lol. So if I do return I'm going to acquire the free level 90 DK :P

My uni friends are regularly playing it and trying to make me go back to it every day but atm I've still got the Mir bug.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Couldn't find a post relating, probably did miss it, if so my apologies. Any of you gone back to WoW since the release? Finding it quite enjoyable so far, I have a 100 paladin, warlock & hunter but the hunter is my favourite so far. [Enjoyed warlock due to being able to move and cast, that got removed, so now i'm a MM hunter. Ha]

Garrisons are quite interesting, keeps me busy atleast and gives me a reason to log in. Not tried any of the raid yet [Highmaul] heard it's okay, quite easy? Just curious who else plays etc.

/Czeldabolg

Iv got it and im still subbed, but iv just got no motivation to play after the awful experience i had at launch night.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
The launch night was due to a DoS attack on the servers sadly, it continued throughout the week and blizzard refunded 5 days of game time for it, they were really apologetic. On top of that the garrison tech did cause issues too, can't deny that or have an excuse it needed to be tested more. Can understand the bug for different games Kori :P DK's are doing quite well right now I know that much.

/Czeldabolg

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
The launch night was due to a DoS attack on the servers sadly, it continued throughout the week and blizzard refunded 5 days of game time for it, they were really apologetic. On top of that the garrison tech did cause issues too, can't deny that or have an excuse it needed to be tested more. Can understand the bug for different games Kori :P DK's are doing quite well right now I know that much.

/Czeldabolg

Not just the lagg, it was poorly thought out for the numbers of players, on my server there was 200+ people waiting at a mob spawn location in order to plant a banner in its corpse, when you need 15 banners its just a ball ache.

Also there was tonnes of clicking certain npcs/things quests and they wouldn't allow multiple players to use them at the same time, so it became a game of who could click the npc the fastest (again hundreds of people)

Mob spawns was too few , overall it was a disaster.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The game is amazing now, im currently playing my DeathKnight, did 5/7 in highmaul with a random group will be trying a full clear tomorrow

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I'm a Garrison *****.

Have done The Butcher on normal mode, guild needed me to come even tho I really couldn't be bothered.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
never played this at all allways wanted to try it but i find it hard learning new games is it easy to get a grip with and most off all is it a fun game to play as i dont wana buy it and be bored after a week ?? thanks guys

Unseen0202

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 16, 2014
never played this at all allways wanted to try it but i find it hard learning new games is it easy to get a grip with and most off all is it a fun game to play as i dont wana buy it and be bored after a week ?? thanks guys
Wow is really easy to get to grips with and if you struggle there are plenty of guidance websites.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
do i have to purchase world of warcraft for £9 then buy warlords of draenor or can i go a head and just purchase warlords of draenor ? also what class would u recomend?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
do i have to purchase world of warcraft for £9 then buy warlords of draenor or can i go a head and just purchase warlords of draenor ? also what class would u recomend?

You need WoW+all previous expansions and also WoD, however I think WoW and all the expansions are now included in the digital purchase from the WoW site, but yes you need it all.

Class depends on your play style, do you prefer to fight in melee or ranged? Do you prefer to tank, heal or dps? I would say tho the best option is a class that can tank or heal even if you only want to offspec as it, the queue's for dps in dungeons are terribad unless you have something to keep you busy while you wait(dailies, gathering/rep farming)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i see thanks for reply and yeh i play war alot on mir so would probz go along the same lines as that :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
-Telkin#2465 bnet tag if you have horde, maybe we can do some arena/rbgs or maybe a raid :)