Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
LOMCN Christmas Raffles 2014 - Now OPEN

tov5kWc.png

Once again we are giving you the chance to win some free stuff! This time, all the prizes are server related such as ingame rewards for your character (thanks to all server owners who got involved with us!)

There are 6 different raffles to enter with a total of 29 prizes to be won! You can enter as many of them as you like (1 ticket per raffle, per person).

All winners are to be drawn on Christmas Day (25th December 2014)
Tickets are available until Christmas Eve (24th December 2014)

--------
Rules

You must have a minimum of 10 posts on your forum account in order to enter
Winners must claim their prizes through me only - I will pass on the relevant details to the appropriate server teams to issue your prize
All LOMCN staff are restricted from entering any raffles; including the Pink Coders group! (if anyone has a dispute with this please contact me)
Sorry, but if you live outside the UK, you are not permitted to enter the Chronicles Mug/Mouse Mat raffle. This is due to shipping fees.

GOOD LUCK!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

All LOMCN staff are restricted from entering any raffles; including the Pink Coders group! (if anyone has a dispute with this please contact me)
Sorry, but if you live outside the UK, you are not permitted to enter the Chronicles Mug/Mouse Mat raffle. This is due to shipping fees.

Booo, I want the Mug :(

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Really good job with the raffle and nice to see server owners contributing, feeling the christmas spirit on lomcn :cheerful:.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
*Makes self hidden admin*
*Enters raffle and wins prizes*
*Puts self back as admin*