mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Yes I need to work, I would also need to AFK level my spells. Stay online to keep pets alive, I would also like to make different classes on seperate accounts. All of which would cost an absolute ****ing bomb! This servers got no fans.

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
Yes I need to work, I would also need to AFK level my spells. Stay online to keep pets alive, I would also like to make different classes on seperate accounts. All of which would cost an absolute ****ing bomb! This servers got no fans.

Pet's level will eventually reach the Max level.
Skill level will eventually reach the Max level.
Never need to ever spend time.

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
This must be your first time playing mir if you think people like to use low level skills when they could level them when they work/sleep, pets don't die when you log out then?

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
This must be your first time playing mir if you think people like to use low level skills when they could level them when they work/sleep, pets don't die when you log out then?

I Play this Game(The Legend Of Mir3) Begin 2003-05
At the Begining of this game.
The Price in 2003 is Our Current Price.
12 years passed.
We Have not raised the Price.

57f1e5b36bf061c3cdc90ba64919f9e9.jpg

d037932999e473cb20e1e5eae8eb7e86.jpg

e40b040b044b8ea8507b469a0596574c.jpg

f9b28dbac473a21ef2a032554d2b4746.jpg

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Good luck, shame you have some good files but your player count will remain sub 100 as long as your charge for people to play a private server.

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
Good luck, shame you have some good files but your player count will remain sub 100 as long as your charge for people to play a private server.
Yes We are private Server ,but we will Like the official manage.

-In the 2003 China the Legend Of Mir3
200 Point=2000 Minutes CNY
720 Point=7200 minutes CNY 35
1 Point=10 Minutes

-In our server now.
2000 Minutes CNY 10
7200 Minutes CNY 35

CNY 7.34 = EUR 1
CNY 6.20 = USD 1

Thanks,If No much English Players。Server Will Rely Mainly On Asia.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
You are trying me to pay you every 5 days of playing 5 euro? 1 euro every day? Lol it cost more than Official WoW. Anyways your server won't be up for long term, you using official files of wemade, so It won't take time to shut down your server as they see you using it for getting money lol.

And the last Official server of wemade was F2P with gameshop. :)

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Yes the mir package idea and conjuring scrolls etc in GameShop is a much better way to go about it, give people the choice to pay to play and have a bigger user count in the process. I for one won't pay for game time, especially not being able to see what the server is like before paying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
And 2003 was a long time ago, we are in 2015 now and majority of games have gone free to play with in game currency, it's the future of mmo gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
Re: mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

You are trying me to pay you every 5 days of playing 5 euro? 1 euro every day? Lol it cost more than Official WoW. Anyways your server won't be up for long term, you using official files of wemade, so It won't take time to shut down your server as they see you using it for getting money lol.

yes,because the Official server was F2P with GameShop,so it's reason of the server closed?
if the Official can got money why should be closed the global server?
yes you are right,the 3d game is cheap,such as wow,but u know the wow has lots of players.
if we has lots players we will also more cheap.like 50% off or more discount.

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

In China.
The price of Wow is CNY 0.45/hr
Our Game CNY 0.3/hr
Its Cheap 50%.
With USD Price:
The Wow Price USD 0.07258/hr
Our Game Price USD 0.048387/hr
(if with our monthly discount
if 80% just only USD 0.0387/hr
if 75% just only USD 0.03629/hr
if 60% just only USD 0.02903/hr
)

I think our price is cheap than wow too much.

I dont know whats the price of wow in eu.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Mir3GSP do you buy GameTime? So 100 minutes is 100 minutes of play rather than 100 minutes of real time (even if you only play for 50 minutes in that time period)

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
look if u want to make a some money i have sent you a pm get back to and we can talk a price. honestly you wont get many if any europeans playing with it being p2p. its just a big culture difference between asia and the eu we dont use the same game time model like asia dose its.

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014

Mir3GSP do you buy GameTime? So 100 minutes is 100 minutes of play rather than 100 minutes of real time (even if you only play for 50 minutes in that time period)

When Paymanet Runing
For Example:
if you buy 2000 minutes.
if you do not play the game, the game will not reduced your game time.

---------- Post Merged at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:12 PM ----------

look if u want to make a some money i have sent you a pm get back to and we can talk a price. honestly you wont get many if any europeans playing with it being p2p. its just a big culture difference between asia and the eu we dont use the same game time model like asia dose its.

Yes,We thought Free Play will make game's life greatly reduced.
You know the Wemade USA Global Server has player with LVL 80+(the wemade server with Short Life).
do you know this server max Lvl is 99?

Last edited:

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
but that was a lot higher exp than what u have set and you already have people level 51.....

name a price for the full working set of files and lets talk :)

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014

but that was a lot higher exp than what u have set and you already have people level 51.....

Hi,mate,We have decided to open a new server in Asia.
Because most of chinese or other asia players feeback to us.there's too laygg.

And we will move Asia players(Include the Lvl 51) data to the Asia Server.
and Global Server Still Wait for English,if there's no more 50 players online in one month.
we will closed Global Server(this time server).
Only Runing the Asia Server.

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:33 PM ----------

• This forum requires that you wait 180 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 126 seconds.
  • Haytham has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Haytham from the recipient list and send the message again.

I cant Reply you private Message.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
There will not be 50 players on P2P, however F2P + GameShop you might get 50+ players.

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014

mir3gsp;980993 [SIZE=5 said:
I cant Reply you private Message.[/SIZE]

should be fixed

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014

should be fixed
The System Still Tips:

• Haytham has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Haytham from the recipient list and send the message again.

---------- Post Merged at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:39 PM ----------

There will not be 50 players on P2P, however F2P + GameShop you might get 50+ players.

Game Shop Mode reserved forotherprivate servers.
We will wont Open That mode.
We will not been like the wemade server open 1-2 years closed.

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:42 PM ----------

We only allow 1 month's time as a propaganda,
If there is not enough players at the end of the times,
We had to abandon all of the english players.
If We Open a Server,We need to guarantee fairness in the game.

Servers need to be paid.We have been in ongoing expenses.

We are not a charity,
Charity if we do not choose to run private servers,
but rather to give money to the poor.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Close the server now rather than waste peoples time, cause you will not be getting that amount of players on a P2P system :)

Status
Not open for further replies.