mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
hi a few questions, if you are making this p2p will there be plenty of events and not just the boring exp/drop ones? will you be adding more maps to the game or is it staying the same as the old wemade global? i dont mind p2p if there are regular updates, events and plenty of people playing the server. I think 50 players is quiet id expect that on a weekday morning and well over a 100 on a weekend, new maps/items is essential as well. without these you are gonna struggle on both global and asia servers because its the same game as wemade global

evilrotk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2014
Re: mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

hi a few questions, if you are making this p2p will there be plenty of events and not just the boring exp/drop ones? will you be adding more maps to the game or is it staying the same as the old wemade global? i dont mind p2p if there are regular updates, events and plenty of people playing the server. I think 50 players is quiet id expect that on a weekday morning and well over a 100 on a weekend, new maps/items is essential as well. without these you are gonna struggle on both global and asia servers because its the same game as wemade global
wtf..

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:53 AM ----------

kingZenen

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Agreed with Jicaa, Close it now, there won't be more than 50 players, if you are lucky you will get 10 first month lol. And if you want to win money just work like all people does, remember you aren't Blizzard :concern:, You didn't worked anything on the game is default how wemade global was it.

Last edited:

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012

??

---------- Post Merged at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 AM ----------

wtf..

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:53 AM ----------

kingZenen
Problem?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Release server files publicly and you will be the next lomcn god.

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005

Hi,mate,We have decided to open a new server in Asia.
Because most of chinese or other asia players feeback to us.there's too laygg.

And we will move Asia players(Include the Lvl 51) data to the Asia Server.
and Global Server Still Wait for English,if there's no more 50 players online in one month.
we will closed Global Server(this time server).
Only Runing the Asia Server.

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:33 PM ----------

• This forum requires that you wait 180 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 126 seconds.
  • Haytham has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Haytham from the recipient list and send the message again.

I cant Reply you private Message.

So much for a long life server haha, lasted 2 days!

Whoever stole Chronicle's Files needs to do the same with these files lol

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014

Close the server now rather than waste peoples time, cause you will not be getting that amount of players on a P2P system :)
Thank you for your advice.
But close or not, is our own thing. You don't want to play, we won't force you to. You don't have to participate in the discussion.
Even if the Global Server is down, account will also be retained to Asian servers.

---------- Post Merged at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

So much for a long life server haha, lasted 2 days!

Whoever stole Chronicle's Files needs to do the same with these files lol
Our Server Has Running Begin Before 1 Years ago(With Private Test,Bate...).
Public Bate 3 month ago.
Some Engish Player play the game with Proxy Software 1 month ago.
they told me they play mir2 now.
Server moved to USA 3 Days.

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014
An eye that you're a fan of legend of Mir 3.
The Max Level is 99(thats different with other privite server,some private server max Level is 255 or 32767) the Max Level cant be Setup higher.
So we must set the Drop x1 and Exp x1 and Gold x1
We will Add New Maps. but in before,we have to fixed the Old Map.
We Added DragonAssys Lvl65 Map.
We will try add the YueHeYuan(Moon River deep),Depth of snow and other maps. mobs and items.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Sell your files, I throw 100€ in the pot, who pays with me?

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012

Your keen

---------- Post Merged on 16-01-2015 at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-01-2015 at 05:44 AM ----------

sever is down

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007

tbh I won't pay for a files that max cap is lvl 99 lol... it has assasin, yes but... I like medium rate servers so it won't last long.

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

An eye that you're a fan of legend of Mir 3.
The Max Level is 99(thats different with other privite server,some private server max Level is 255 or 32767) the Max Level cant be Setup higher.
So we must set the Drop x1 and Exp x1 and Gold x1
We will Add New Maps. but in before,we have to fixed the Old Map.
We Added DragonAssys Lvl65 Map.
We will try add the YueHeYuan(Moon River deep),Depth of snow and other maps. mobs and items.

If you are not hosting your server on USA your pay method is P2P(no1 wants it) the only thing you have to do now is help this community and share your server files lol :p

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012

I'd like someone to have the files and not be p2p but if they get shared then loads of servers will be on the og and last 6 month each and just be like the normal mir 3 servers, low rate server with game store is the way forward

mir3gsp

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2014

Release server files publicly and you will be the next lomcn god.
you can let chronicles share there files,told them they will beend the lomcn god.

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:07 PM ----------

tbh I won't pay for a files that max cap is lvl 99 lol... it has assasin, yes but... I like medium rate servers so it won't last long.

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

If you are not hosting your server on USA your pay method is P2P(no1 wants it) the only thing you have to do now is help this community and share your server files lol :p
we dont need to do any thing to this community.
the community didnt help us any thing.
we just rung a server what wants to play.
we dont hope pp take much time or money in game.
(your will be found gameshop is better to Win more Players.
Let the rich spend more money.But we still refused.
We just want to provide a stable server.)

we will move asia players to asia server,and give 2 month free time to english in global server.

Status
Not open for further replies.