mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

raichu_dakota

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2013
Re: mir3gsp-Ice&Fire Server Moved to Host in USA

Will there be more spells?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
No one likes it because they said it was going to be P2P, if they changed it to be GS + F2P then I for one would actually play.

FROZEN5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2013
Why not just make it f2p with an item shop? You do realize you could make just as much if not more with that option? I would give it a try and see if it helps with server costs.. If not you could always shut down then... But this way your definitely shutting down cause no one will play

evilrotk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2014

I don't see why noone likes it..?

bcs they wan paly for f2p

---------- Post Merged at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Why not just make it f2p with an item shop? You do realize you could make just as much if not more with that option? I would give it a try and see if it helps with server costs.. If not you could always shut down then... But this way your definitely shutting down cause no one will play

noob laowai

FROZEN5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2013

bcs they wan paly for f2p

---------- Post Merged at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:25 AM ----------

noob laowai

You calling me a foreigner? lols. The whole world has gone f2p, but that doesnt matter, you have no idea how much people on here spend on a game shop. This is their life .

evilrotk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2014

You calling me a foreigner? lols. The whole world has gone f2p, but that doesnt matter, you have no idea how much people on here spend on a game shop. This is their life .
make friend?

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Some people go sick on game shop, I know I was bad on wemade at least £15 a week but it kept me off the poker sites so I was happy

raichu_dakota

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2013
it should be pay monthly like you pay for a month none of this mins **** lol know what i mean?

drunkenmaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012

it should be pay monthly like you pay for a month none of this mins **** lol know what i mean?
Yh a few pound a month would be ok as long as the server was maintained well

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Anyone online?

---------- Post Merged on 26-01-2015 at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-01-2015 at 11:01 PM ----------

Any chance of putting exiliers in 1 of the potion shops, it's rock hard to level without them

evilrotk

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2014

Yh a few pound a month would be ok as long as the server was maintained well

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Anyone online?

---------- Post Merged on 26-01-2015 at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-01-2015 at 11:01 PM ----------

Any chance of putting exiliers in 1 of the potion shops, it's rock hard to level without them

haahah
ha

Status
Not open for further replies.